Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Issues in a park
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-26-2018, 04:06 AM

[Scene opens up to Tommy inside Lima, Peru. He's dressed in jean shorts, black shirt, and black sneakers as he explores around the Lima Plaza Mayor in the late afternoon hours. We see one five year old boy, holding a doll resembling Tommy going up to him to sign it.]

Peru Kid: Sir, can you uh... sign this for me?

Tommy: Sure kid, who should I write it to?

Peru Kid: Have it say.. Jessalyn and Vita going to beat you!

[Tommy then looks at the kid, and with no fucks given, takes the doll and tosses it acrosss the plaza towrds the fountain. The kid starts to cry, and the mother comes up to him in anger.]

The mother: You pendjo, you toss my son's doll to the pond. You are terrible!

Tommy: Hey not my fault your son triggered me.

The mother: You need to pick up his doll from the fountain, and go aplogize to my son this instant!

[Tommy rolls his eyes, like if her threat isn't real, and starts to stroll along until a couple of people in Midnight Dolls gear start to gang up on him.]

Tommy: What the hell you want from a man like me? I anit got no coke in my pockets.

[Then we see a fifteen year old girl dressed up in Jessalyn like gear, coming up in his face.]

The Jess Mark: You should listen to the mother, you need to pick up that doll for that kid. Or else...

Tommy: Or else what? threaten me with cookie sheets and Kendo Sticks... oh wait, I know what this is.

The Jess Mark: What are you talking about?

Tommy: By any chance your going to see Warfare in week from now?

The Jess Mark: Yes I am... i'm totaly rooting for Jessalyn to beat you up and that perv Chaos! You suck Tommy! I hope you lose on Warfare!

[She spits him in the face, and it doesn't fade him in the slightest. He wipes the spit off his eye, and he goes to the fountain to pick up the doll. But in a turn, the fiv year old boy pushes him in the fountain.]

Tommy: The F--

[Then the passerbyers take a notice, and they start to luagh at him. Tommy splashes the water towrds the people, and gets up all wet from it. He gets out of the fountain, with the doll in hand. The boy whips it off his hand.]

Tommy: What?.... WHY!...

Peru Kid: I don't want it anymore.

Tommy: KID.....your going to take this fucking doll an--

[The mother gives him a sharp glare at him. Then she slaps him in the face! Tommy had enough, and starts punching one of the passerbys and beats them up pretty badly. The place was in chaos until the police came in to stop the fight.]

Policia: Hey Hey HEY... break it up or i'll have to arrest you!

[Tommy stops harming the person, and puts his arms up.]

Policia: Good, now tell me why you started a fight in public?

Tommy: It’s not worth going into that, can you let me go please?

[The Policia nods his head no, and ties his arms to the back in handcuffs. Tommy tried to cause a fit, but the men didn’t pay it no mind. Tommy then gets thrown into the car, and the scene simply fades into obscurity.]

"Fuck man, Fuck…. I am so pissed off with how I acted in public. Its hard enough to maintain Fabian Kay in public, now I get myself heated over a fucking doll. I am shocked, I am disgusted to be acting like a fool. It’s like the time I almost tried to rape Jessalyn in the hallway. It felt like, I wanted more than to fight her in the ring in Peru…

More than even getting the title in my waist, IF she can stay on her size six toes. She knows she can’t run from me, she can’t hide from me, hell…she can’t even try to be safe from me. She’s all talk, not even walking that walk of hers.

Jessalyn for you to admit to not leave this company and go for the 24/7 Title which in case is the Title of Xtermeness… is a joke. I wonder why you thought it was great idea NOT to try your hand in Trash Talking for 12 hours, OR hell even try to manipulate the pinnincale champions of a Heavymetal Weight Championship. That night in Columbia was just something to behold, and for you to not admit it was a second chance at not retiring is also a joke. Admit it, you’d still be under Mezian’s arms and control. No mind for yourself, just being told what to do.

Hell, me beating your master wasn’t even much of a issue for me. I mean, i’d do it again if there was time for it, but Mezian isn’t my issue. It’s just you and your young blood, Vita.

Warefare will be something that these marks and non wrestling fans in Peru will think about. Maybe me and Chaos will break the Midnight Dolls BEFORE they will stink up the Tag Division. Lord knows, that they wouldn’t even last against Trollx3 for the tag straps.

Me and Chaos… or in this case myself, will not be embrassed by two Bombshits in that ring. If one of you SOME how pin me, i’ll end up paying paying the piper so to speak.

So… No one is Ever Safe From a bastard like me, and my soon to be favorite temporary partner, Chis Chaos. Well, he did say I can handle my own, and it were up to him he’d use a monkey. I’d disregard that comment, and keep it moving.

See you Midnight Drawlss at Peru, it will be the last time you will even team up like a cohesive unit.”
Edit Hate Post Like Post