Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 07:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Joining forces - The unlikely duo (rp4)
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-24-2018, 03:14 PM

"What do you want?"

Her eyes were like smoldering pieces of charcoal. Azrael could almost feel the heat of her rage radiating from them. And for what? She attacked him! This made no sense whatsoever. Then again, maybe it did. Perhaps, there was more to the attack, that led to her becoming the Bombshell champion, than he realized. Still, the spaceman had come this far, no sense in turning back now.

"I'd like to talk to you about our lord and savior, Jesus Christ."

"What?"

"I figured I've been on Earth long enough, I might as well convert to a human religion, why not become a Jehovah's Witness? So what do you say, lets talk Jesus."

"Huh? Are you on drugs?"

Azrael, did his best to fight away the urge to laugh but Nyx's serious attitude, mixed with her expression of confusion, was simply too much for him to take. He cracked. First with a grin and then, full on laughter.

"No. I am messing with you though."

"Why?"

"Mostly, cause I showed up here and you greeted me with, all of this..."

Azrael waved his hand in front of Nyx's face.

"Hostility."

Nyx crossed her arms. Scowling as she leaned against the frame of her front door.

"Yeah, well what did you expect? We're not exactly friends."

"We're not enemies either. There shouldn't be any animosity. You attacked me. Now you're the Bombshell champion. You got what you wanted."

"I got what I wanted? Okay, well let's think on that, shall we? What have you said in reference to me winning the title? Hmmm? You have gone on record saying that you essentially, let me have it. Like you gave it to me."

"Alright, admittedly... I could have worded that better. Come on though, you and I didn't exactly have a match. You pretty much came out of nowhere and used magic. I'm sorry but I'm not really that phased by Earth bound magic. So I just went with it."

"You went with it?"

"Basically. Yeah."

His words weren't making things better. They might have even been making them worse.

"I also have the habit of sticking my foot in my mouth, from time to time. Look. I honestly, didn't think that you'd care or even take notice, to what I had to say on the matter. Clearly, I was wrong."

Azrael paused, slightly tilting his head to the side as he raised a brow in inquiry.

"Wait. Why did you take note of my words? More importantly, why did they offend you?"

"They didn't offend me, they annoyed me. I took note of them because I was curious, I wanted to know what you would say, in regards to what happened between us."

"I see."

A sigh.

"Would it help if I said that, I think your career and reign as Bombshell champion, thus far, has been impressive. That's in spite of facing the same lackluster, slow witted, moron three times in a row too. "

She knew holding a grudge towards Azrael, for refusing to acknowledge her abilities that day, was pointless and petty. Plus, this was most likely, the best that she was going to get from him. So she made a choice. Nyx decided to drop it.

"I suppose, it's a start."

Rolling her eyes, Nyx mockingly scoffed at the spaceman's words.

"Good because I need your help."

"My help?"

"Yes. You see, I'm looking for a book."

"What sort of book are you looking for?"

"It's enchanted."

"You're looking for an enchanted book and you came to me for help?"

"You are an enchantress, are you not?"

Nyx thought for a moment and then pushed the door open wider, as she stepped back to allow room for Azrael to enter.

"Come in."

This was a start, after all. Nyx didn't even seem angry anymore and Azrael, was permitted to enter her apartment. Things were definitely coming up spaceman.

"You've made it clear that you think that there's a way, to kill me and put an end to my life, for good. You're right. I'm certain there are ways to permanently put me down. Am I afraid that you'll uncover some secret way to pull it off? No. I'm not. Do I think that you're full of crap? Yes. I do. I think you're another lackluster, creep that crawled into the federation, who will be gone before the year is over. You talk of possibly collecting my soul or merely obtaining and selling the knowledge, for achieving my lasting demise but I'm not worried. Hardly affected is more like it. That statement could have been cackled out of a villain in a really bad episode of Supernatural. So basically all of them."

"You should have just screamed that you'd swallow my soul and then left it at that. Yeesh. Where's my boomstick, when I need it?"

"I do have a life essence. An essence that burns inside me, from which I draw life. Not quite the same as a soul from a living creature here on Earth, it is more like an intense, internal light that's bound to my body. Quite visible, depending on how deep and where I'm cut. And it is strong. I'm sure it's well sought after too. I've been alive for well over a thousand years now, I have no doubt that I've attracted, quite the assortment of interested parties. All wanting my death or a means to use my essence. Yet, here I stand, fearless and totally unaffected."

"We are destined to meet in the ring for combat. You want to try to rip me apart and test my abilities. Go right ahead. Come at me with everything you've got. I have faced far greater challenges than you. This surpasses the realms of wrestling. Demons, Angels, Gods and Devils, alike. I faced them all. I've saved entire races from the brink of extinction and incinerated worlds. I took part in wars and fought with every fiber of my being. Till even I thought, that I had nothing left to give. Still, I pushed on and I survived. Drenched in blood, my own and my enemies, I have walked through literal hells. Your threats, do not intimidate me. Especially, in the terms of a battle. For no matter what happens, I will rise above it all. As always. Like a burning phoenix. Everlasting."

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Azrael Erebus's post:
(08-24-2018), Rain (08-25-2018)