Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-22-2024, 09:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Stipulation The of Four
Death

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-24-2018, 03:08 AM

Stipulation Three:

The individual obtaining cannot physically cause the death of the damned.

In Addition:

The retriever has 60 days to collect. If all souls have yet to be gathered the individual reverts to demonic possession and the soul inside is sent back to hell.

Everyone lies. Sometimes how of fear of hurting another, sometimes for personal gain, but the fact remains everyone lies. Even the most righteous man can be condemned to an afterlife of solitude and anguish based on his lies.

What begins as a static-covered screen shortly cuts to the following words:

The screen abruptly cuts to black before a bright white screen flashes and Death is revealed.

"I'm sorry Azrael, are you still grasping at emotional straws? For someone who goes through promotionals with a fine tooth comb, you miss quite a bit. Never once did I talk about meaning to taunt you, I believe my exact words were along the lines of "I guess you would consider it a taunt," not "I meant for it to be a taunt." The question I asked was a literal question to be answered Azrael; it was implied that you took it as a taunt considering you spoke on boasting being an emotion, thus reacting to it as though it were a taunt. I wanted to know if you believe you have the capability of facing someone whom you consider the best without aid. Also being opportunistic requires no emotion or thought. It requires an opening, and individual taking said opening. There does not need to be a reason behind it. You are also wrong when it comes to emotionless entities being cold and straightforward. If an emotionless entity has an assignment given to them where manipulation is needed mimicking is a handy tool in doing so. You've heard of psychopaths, yes? Part of diagnosing a psychopath is by noticing patterns in their emotions. Psychopaths do not feel emotions with the same intensity as an individual with a healthy mental state. Instead, they mimic the emotions they see from others in order to fit in with society. It is a tactic used to manipulate. Now before you imply that I am a psychopath like you have implied everything else about me, no I am not a psychopath. I am simply trying to give you an example to help you understand something that has not yet clicked in that brilliant brain of yours. I simply have an assignment that requires me to fit into society, manipulate it. With that being said, It shouldn't come as a surprise that wrestling isn't my focus, it is a way to mimic emotions, after all, it is full of them. Being in this company is like being in a steroid hyped version of Riley Andersen's mind from "Inside Out". Peter Gilmore is anger, Jenny Myst is disgust, Vita Valenteen is sadness, you understand I'm sure. In other words, I use wrestling to perfect my ability to mimic emotions so I may use it outside of the company."

"While you have been grasping at straws Azrael I've learned another one of your disadvantages. You do not pay attention to your surroundings; you become so wrapped up in what is in front of you but not around you. An opponent can use this against you by easily finding a way out and lowering your momentum enough to throw you off, and since you've already admitted to lapses in judgment, you might do something rash and find yourself on the mat. After all, if you could multitask and be aware of your surroundings, you would never have to worry about another camera gremlin promotional. It seems these "camera gremlins" irritate you quite a bit. Personally, I've ever witnessed one; they must only exist in your wonderland Alice, I mean Azreal."

"I've also noticed how easy it was to become apart of your thoughts. Do you need me to spell this out for you as well or are you capable of coming to this conclusion on your own? It seems my words weigh on your thoughts when you are not in control of the camcorder and tripod you claim to be camera gremlins. My theory is that your brain is slowly deteriorating with time or you've had too many concussions and it is causing these camera gremlins hallucinations after you forget you moved your camcorder and tripod, but I digress.”

"You also need to be enlightened on the concept of existing outside of the boundaries of time in regards to death. I expected you to know this since you have experienced death, but then again, you do not stay dead long enough for the resemblance of a soul in your body to leave, do you? Or you have no soul or anything to carry you into the afterlife, in which case no wonder it is critical you never truly face death. While you know of space, time, dimensions and reality, you seem to be unfamiliar with these in regards to death. So no, days to me are not fifteen minutes. The time after death is excruciating long. Your fifteen minutes translates to 150 days, roughly."

"I have explained so much to you, and still, you seem to know so little. For a man who enjoys picking his opponent apart, piece by piece, you have only scratched the surface of what you are facing. If only you would ask the right questions. If only you would admit, you don't have knowledge of all aspects of the universe. If you can not explain it or it goes against the knowledge you currently possess, you deem it false. If only you knew. Until your response, rest in pieces Azreal."

The screen cuts to the following before the cut of the promo.

Edit