Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The tragic tale of the lost book... (rp2)
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-23-2018, 03:40 PM

Sitting atop his tower, the spaceman's eyes searched the streets below.

"Your version of fun is helping those in need, right?"

Death's words, manifested themselves, inside Azrael's thoughts.

His version of fun was helping those in need? It was true, the man from the stars, enjoyed coming to the aid of others. He could never turn his back on someone in need. Never would he wield a deaf ear to the word - help. It wasn't in his nature. He was a protector. A liberator. A savior. Willing to dive into disaster. With zero regard of the risk. Azrael Erebus laughed in the face of danger. Time and time again. Did he do that simply for fun though? Such a suggestion made it seem so cheap. No. Exploring the galaxy was fun. Wrestling was fun. Fucking was fun. Defending others. Watching over the city... over the planet. Keeping humanity safe. Being the one that could be called on for assistance, when the situation was dire and beckoned for a solution, that only he could deliver. That was sought out, when the outlook was grim and the future seemed bleak. Because it was a known fact that the spaceman; could and would, help... no matter what. These things were more than mere endeavors that he undertook, for entertainment, amusement, self gratification or pleasure. Despite the enjoyment and satisfaction that he felt from doing these services, there was a deeper meaning to it all. A need to be something more. For what good were his gifts, if he didn't take on the role of a hero? He'd be nothing more than a self serving, narcissist, with powers. Such a waste. No, Azrael wasn't a guardian, for fun. He did it because he was needed. The universe cried out desperately and he answered those cries, without hesitation. It was his true calling. For it was his destiny. His higher purpose. He was the savior of the universe.

That's when his thoughts turned to Cate Indigo. Or rather, Cate's lost book. He promised her that he'd locate it. After all, she lost it, in his city. Such a feat should be an easy task. Requiring barely any effort on his part at all. Yet he hadn't done what he promised. Cate Indigo was still minus her book. Why? With a sigh, Azrael rose to his feet. Where would one go after stealing a mystic book? If someone witnessed Cate utilize the book, they might attempt to recreate the process. However, without a full, proper understanding of the book, the ability to manifest its contents, would most likely remain unfulfilled. In other words, all they would possess is an empty book. Pretty. Antique. But empty. Useless in the form of guidance. It would be nothing more than a very old, journal at best. Highly disappointing, to the thief that desired, much more. So where would the discouraged plunderer go, when they were feeling upset and utterly dismayed by the unfortunate turn of events that transpired? A pawn shop, wouldn't realize the treasure's worth. But an emporium of magic, well that was exactly the type of place, that would immediately recognize the immense value of Cate's book. Without a doubt. The question that remained, would this book thief, attempt to find such a place in New York or... would the bandit try to pass it off for profit, elsewhere?

Azrael would need an outsider's opinion on the matter.

With a snap of his fingers, the man from the stars, disappeared. Reappearing on a busy street in New Orleans.

"Death."

"You watched my little chat with the shape-shifting, parasite, did you?"

"Yes, it looks like a cock now but rest assured, it's basically a slug that can transform its appearance. It just so happens, it decided to morph into a penis. In order to latch onto the coat tails of the dick collector and use the false truth, that it once belonged to Nathaniel, to gain substance. Such a creepy claim to fame."

"I wasn't only committed to the task of calling the leech out and denouncing it though. No, I can travel through all of space, time, dimensions and reality. I'm also a multi-tasker. So what seemed like days to you... an entity that should understand, the concept of existing outside of the boundaries of time yet, relied on merely waiting for my response and almost seem oddly impatient... was really like fifteen minutes total, for me. Oh but you were probably just remembering what it's like to be impatient, right?"

"Clever save. You felt emotions before, you just do not currently feel them. You lied about your emotions of enjoyment. Since you have felt emotion before (And FYI plan to feel them again) you do know how to fake them as well as know when you should or shouldn’t feel them. Tell me, why do you feel the need to do that? Fake emotions. That need in itself, is a feeling and since you don't feel anything, there shouldn't be a sensation dwelling inside of you, that provokes a requirement to do that. Is it the same force of reason that pushes you to taunt because beings that don't feel emotion, don't find it necessary to taunt. Taunting is an action that begs a response. Meaning you want me to react. You desire an outcome. Which is another feeling that shouldn't exist, based on who and what you are. Much like having fun or being opportunistic. Emotionless entities, are cold and straightforward, they rely on only pure facts and statistics. Alone. Like a robot. A quality that you have yet to actually show about yourself. You did admit to being a liar though, maybe you're an even bigger liar, than what you even professed. Perhaps, your entire truth is a lie and you're nothing more, than a phony. Much like the shape shifting, parasite pretending to be a dick. You're fake."

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Azrael Erebus's post:
(08-24-2018), (08-23-2018)