Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 07:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Stipulation Two of Four
Death

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-23-2018, 01:55 PM

Stipulation Two:

To obtain souls, a mark must be placed on the body of the damned shortly after death. The mark can only be placed on a body whose soul is damned.

In Addition:

The retriever has no need for sleep, food, or drink while obtaining souls.

All it takes is one seed planted in a weak mind for an idea to grow. A suggestion can become a reality if given to the right person. Sometimes these seeds of thought can be used to make the world better and bring about peace. More often, these seeds of thought are used to cause death and destruction.

What begins as a static-covered screen shortly cuts to the following words:

[Image: z2mdPNO.gif]
The screen abruptly cuts to black before a bright white screen flashes and Death is revealed.

“I’ve been awaiting a response from you Azrael, and it seems I have received it. I have to admit I have been checking in on you to see exactly what has been taking so long. The discovery I made on why you’ve kept me waiting is because you have been entertaining a disembodied penis this entire time, fighting verbally with it even. Is this what you do with your time here on Earth? Argue with the male genitalia? Do you gain some sort of gratification when trying to disprove that the moronic lump of flesh talking to you is not your friend's phallus but a parasite in disguised? You consider that entertainment? You could take over the world with the knowledge you pretend to contain, or at the very least take over a wrestling company, yet you sit and mock...a penis. You are easily entertained, and the abilities you claim to possess are wasted on you.”

The distorted voice rings out.

“Now allow me to thank you for the ravishing information about how long you stay dead and your ability to turn into a star. I am also “flattered” you wish to compare us farther with your interest in anarchy.”

“You should know that death comes in many different forms unless that information slipped past your knowledgeable mind. However, the form I take does not matter. What does matter is you've proved how little you know of me. You've also attempted to poke holes in my first promotion. Typical of you from my understanding.”

“So allow me to clear up a few things. First, you can know of death yet know nothing about it. Obviously, you’ve already proved that with your comments on my appearance. Second, my comments about your deaths and experiences of dying were meant to imply that I believe there is a way to kill you, permanently, hence my comment that you were lying about the fact that you are a being that will never truly face death. After all, I’m sure someone would be interested in whatever it is you have resembling a soul, and if I am the reaper of it, there could be something intriguing to gain. Our match is more like a science class to me; you are the frog that I will be dissecting to gain an overview of the complex system that allows you to escape death and possibly learn what brings you back. Even if I do not kill you myself and reap the benefits, there is always the option of selling the knowledge to the highest bidder. Do you understand or is this all going over your head? Third, I never said you professed to be perfect nor a god, I simply stated one, specifically someone of humanities descent, would consider you one if what you have professed is true. Fourth, isn’t the purpose of a promotional tape to talk up a match and discuss why you feel your opponent is less than you are with facts? That is simply what I did, stated the facts. Those facts were I do not need aid, but in some instances you did. It was never my intention to imply I was the best, I just simply asked if you faced someone who was considered the best could you win without aid. I guess you would consider it a taunt. Also, I know of emotions. If you read between the lines, you would understand that I have felt emotions before I just do not currently feel them. With that being said, I understand the annoyance that could be felt having to wash guts out of clothing. My statement had to do with the fans in attendance remembering the show that took place in front of them; I would feel no annoyance, they would, however. I also have no desire to entertain the fans with a bloodbath, call it a cause and effect relationship. I cause your bloodshed because I wish to know more about what is inside of you and the effect is entertainment to fans. You caught me though Azrael, I am a lier. More specifically I lied about my emotions of enjoyment. Since I have felt emotion before (And FYI plan to feel them again) I do know how to fake them as well as know when I should or shouldn’t feel them. I use words of emotion to make a point, something else that has gone over your head. Congratulations Azrael, you forced me to explain myself. Maybe I’ve even provided you with more intellect; you’re welcome.“

“As you stated your lapse in judgment is ultimately your downfall. May I ask, no, let me tell you that I expect you to continue to dumb yourself down to the same level of ignorance you play when surrounded by these illiterate fools. In the end, it will make my studies much more manageable to conduct if you are more focused on poking holes and playing with dicks than actually attempting to understand what you are facing. Until your response, rest in pieces Azrael.

The screen cuts to the following before the cut of the promo.

Edit
[-] The following 2 users Like Death's post:
Azrael Erebus (08-23-2018), Darius Xavier (08-23-2018)