Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 02:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Conquet Redux Episode 1: The Return
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-22-2018, 08:19 AM

Conquest Redux - Episode 1: The Return

"California, the best place to find to most self-entitled 1% and the most progressive homeless people you could in the world. But all I see is the Dick Cheese of America where scum foster and evolve into Bullshit, Absolute Bullshit"

The sounds of cars whizzing past, the atmosphere is heavy, depressing and pretentious the worst parts of a human mind. The smell of the city streets intoxicating with homeless people wondering the streets irritating people for money, so they could to they can go get a needle probably contaminated with diseases and just, so they can have their 5 minutes of happiness, pathetic all of them.

The last moments of the sun set's into the horizon as the dusk fills the sky. The streets begin's to vacate little by little coinciding with sirens echoing the desolated streets akin to an unknowing, gratuitous force looking to rebuild, steamroll and subjugate.

[Image: hSI3eCs.jpg]

A jet black Lamborghini hustles itself through the depleted streets shattering the perceived silence. The engine roars mimicking the booming to his pride demanding respect and loyalty to him and only him.

[Image: lady-death-queen-hearts-ed-original_1_b9...2d9faf.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIHwZD7nIKL49ZdzilT6O...Wj7d_2EkxK]

Inside the slick machine in the pilot's seat abide Shade administrating the machine whilst his fiancéé Hope is viewing her mobile device investigating on knowledge about Shade opponent Cate Indigo, miserably she was incapable of evidently exhibiting an irritated mood saying.

What the fuck!!!, Why is there anything on this bitch online. (She hit her hand on the compartment) Ow (She tend to her hand looking at Shade saying) Shady I think management gave you a rookie in your return match (She waits impatiently for his response to her question)

Shade stares in the direction of the road clearly not at all hearkening to her question, Instead of concentrating on her, he is thinking about His opponent exclusively alike to being in a dream-like state. Hope calls his name over and over, But he doesn't respond since he is deep in a state like a jaguar stalking his prey and visualizing his next opponent as his prey, In his mind trying to think of ways trying to conceive a way of taking down his opponent quickly without taking too much time so he can move on to more important things. Hope finally snaps at Shade saying in an enraged tone.

Luciel listen

Shade breaks from his dream-like trance and turns towards Hope in a displeased manner saying.

What Hope I was in the middle of something important, Also I'm driving what do you want?

Hope abandons her animosity toward Shade and composes herself prior to her outburst at Shade's question to her, While this occurs Shade turns back to the road and parks at a street light which hasn't been lit up yet. Once Hope finished her little touch-up, She finally says.

Anyways before you disrespectfully ignored me, I was saying management gave you a literal rookie, a nobody, They ain't even giving you a fair shake even though you've been here already and have paid your dues, Also................

Before Hope could close her verdict on how Shade is being screwed out of opportunities, Shade places a finger on her rose wine colored lips advancing saying.

Hope baby, Look I would love to have a more established worker. But look at it this way, when I was here first, I was brash, rude, entitled, greedy and Young. I didn't know what to do, what I should be saying and what was my performance was, As long as I got my way.

A good example to point out would be Hollywood California, where fittingly my first match back is going to be held at. You see Hollywood used to be the land of opportunity where talent rises to the top and wannabes submerge to the depths where no one wants to be at, You could say I was one of the talented who wanted to make it big really quickly and I went from a big fish in a tiny pond to the ocean filled the sharks.

I later realize I have talent, but I ain't hot shit which causes the depression episode where I can admit, I was being an emo fuck boi, after that I join a faction seeing If I could try to piggyback on the back of other success which horribly failed and didn't last more than a month, then I tried teaming up with my brother. Your Future Brother in Law
Ghost Tank, yeah that didn't pan out and eventually, I ended up being a wannabe at the end of the day losing to challenges I really should really be losing to.

But of course, I was in a dejected state and I didn't even try to respond to some at the end of my last run, so I was giving people wins left and right of me just eating pins like no tomorrow, to a point where I would call myself Mr win buffet. But now I changed my look, my outlook and I am looking to capture the Universal Championship before my next hiatus which would most likely just be a short holiday to the Bahamas with just you and me before I have to return back to work in the XWF as a top guy.

Shade leans over to try to steal a kiss from Hope, But his kiss is interrupted by Hope's hand which blocks the kiss with her saying.

Your not getting any sugar right now after, You tried to commit vehicular homicide and technically committed statutory rape against an unconscious coworker. Also, I didn't want to hear your life story just wanted to know your thought on management giving you such a weak opponent to come back too.

Shade sits back into the sits saying.

Your still not over that, It was just a power play and the kiss just new thing I'm adding to taunt the opponent to get into their minds, So it's nothing inmate. Just don't get your panties in a bunch.

Hope starts to laugh saying.

So you're going to do it to males al........

Before Hope could respond Shade interrupts saying.

Nope, For men, I might lick them if they're clean, But If they are dirty, then I am going spit their face because I am not putting my mouth on a dirty worker. That's just nasty to kiss them or lick them same goes for females not going to gain aids from swapping spit with some dirty bitch.

Hope just guts herself laughing with the number of excuses that Shade keeps giving her and says.

Whatever, Just tell me what are your thoughts about your opponent Cate Indigo. She seems to be an unknown nobody right now even though I would rather have you be in a title picture, I don't think you should have much trouble with this one, especially since you have the experience over her and She doesn't have any matches outside the company to pin to so we can be prepared for her.

Shade thinks about it a bit more, He pinpoints a certain fatal false with her reasoning saying.

From the look of things my opponent seems outmatched since experience always beats potential most of the time, But potential sometimes does beat out experience since experts might be stuck in their ways and try to predict the opponents move before the opponent has even performed the move, this can backfire because using maths there is like a 20% chance the opponent does something completely different which can end up screwing the experts and the rookies get a seek pinfall and win the match.

But I see myself having a very slim chance of losing, However, my opponent has one huge advantage against me and that is the fact that she has tape on me that she could study, if she isn't a peasant and catch me off guard if I'm doing my usual routine. But at the end of the day, this is my return, so I expect to finish her handly because I have come Back to XWF to conquer this company and Take my rightful place beside the greats of this company.

Hope looks as his analysis saying.

Okay, Dave Meltzer, I see where you are coming from, But Just get straight to the point, Your analysis If said to an interview might short-circuit the cavemen and Women, (Of course we can't leave out the thots). We don't want to be sued for making people think harder than their capabilities.

Why would we get sued?

Shady boo, people get sued for stupidier reasons

Really like what??

Like the dude that sued Michael Jordan because he blamed him for looking like him and having people harass him on the street because he looked like the Icon MJ.

You know what babe, Sometimes I feel the human race should go extinct and other times they find a way to make me appreciate that we exist and this is one of the rare moments I am glad that we exist and want us to go extinct.

Anyways to dumb down my analysis for the ruffians, Basically she's going to the match with old tapes of me she could study up on if she not illiterate, which means that if she can read or write or even study because she's going to need to do that if she wants a chance in hell to beat me, which gives her the advantage against me. Other than that I feel that since I'm the vet in this situation, I should easily dispatch her with a pedigree, I feel that match is going to end up suffering from this, Since I see nothing special with the female ruffian, But I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, I'll let her have the first punch or action in the match. You know, we will let the rookie get her stuff in first before I embarrass her on stage in front of the scum in this cesspool of a state called California.

Hope giggles to Shade simplification and continues with.

That's Why I can't say angry at you for too long, But whats your deal with California.

Shade starts up the Lambo and begins to rev the engines of the car, He looks at the streetlight which begins to ignite as the engines boom through the empty uninhabited streets of snobs, hipsters, feminist, male-feminist(cough rapists) and sjw's(cough progressives, cough regressives) only recouped by enclaves of druggies, dealers, criminals and homeless people who begin to advance towards the car like a monolith. He curbs stomp the gas responding to Hope saying.

California, the best place to find to most self-entitled 1% and the most progressive homeless people you could in the world. But all I see is the dick cheese of America where scum foster and evolve into bullshit, absolute bullshit

The machine bolts off from under the streetlight once Shade had finished explaining his hatred of California. While the machine speeds off into the night and passes other streetlights which begin to ignite as the machine passes them heading towards the darkness of the street of California masked in a smug of darkness, Shade finishes with.

Hope boo, you know what, on Saturday I plan to make the start on my crusade, no.........no my conquest, So they better be prepared and don't disappoint

Of course, I expect nothing less from Just hope they can deliver up against this new you.

The machine is consumed in the smug of darkness, disappearing with the only trace of it still in the area was of the roar of the engine fade slowly until there was only silence.

Fin

occ: 1,949 words 10,657 characters
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Shade's post:
(08-22-2018), Darius Xavier (08-22-2018)