Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 06:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Book 1, Verse 3 - Harlot On A Pedestal
Elena Bellatrix

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-23-2018, 02:07 AM

"I glimpsed desertion, the bluster of shame
The tribes of the moon. their lustre improved
A morbid aversion to the limpid domain
Of Eden and Adam her dark temper moved"

[Image: 300px-West_Chicago_Station.jpg]

There was a certain atmosphere in regards to the industrial area of Chicago's mid-west district that had a somewhat distinctive aura, that associated itself with the region. It was a surreal combination in fact. A combination of both darkness, shade and indomitable coldness as well as some shards of light. Not fully enlightened mind you, not enlightened by any stretch of the single imagination, but more or less shards of light. The occasional glimmers just sometimes poking through them and making themselves known from time to time. It was a perfect atmosphere. A perfect environment. A perfect breathing and breeding ecosystem that combined elements of both a majority of existential darkness or mortality projected over a cityscape as well as, the occasionally remnants of light decided to peek through...in perhaps an attempt to give a line of a small shot of hope or redemption. That summarized the city of Chicago in a fucking nutshell.

But on top of that, it also summarized Elena Bellatrix's personality too because that was her to a tee. To an absolute fucking tee. Her soul and mind were warped with a decimating, concoction of darkness, violence, intensity, blood-lust...that was her all mind was constantly driven by, just that pure mental state of utter anguish and malicious destruction. But from time to time, and not often mind you just from time to time, the occasional glimmers of light would rear through. The occasional glimmers would poke through, perhaps showing another side to her. A sign which showed redemption and hope...but this wasn't your regular hope mind you. Not in the fucking silghtest. This was hope of destruction. Hope and redemption where she saw herself as the harlot on a pedestal, riding through the darkened, hexing winds and climbing up the proverbial ladder until she was the head banshee leading the charge, and the queen of nightmares conjuring a sweltering storm of obliteration and total mayhem. That was her enlightenment. That was her goal. That was her shards of light peaking through for her quest. That...is Elena Bellatrix's motherfucking odyssey.

The darkened West Chicago station on the upper Mid-West side of Chicago was the perfect backdrop for this evening. A blistering combination of mainly darkness as well as the occasional burst of lights provided a sweltering atmosphere, a perfect place for Elena to rekindle her own personal fire upon arriving back home in Chicago, as well as the perfect place for her to express her thoughts, in her own natural setting. A setting that matched her. A setting that defined her.

Tonight however, instead of being her stoic, calm, stagnant, typical self, Elena was pacing back and forth around the proximity of the station. Keep in mind she wasn't upset, or mentally obstructed in a manner of sadness. Oh no, it was quite the upset. Her brain was flooded with emotions of anger, frustration, and those typical, violent remnants that circled around her inner mental state or a near daily basis. That was her thought process that was gathering steam at this point in time, and after she paced herself around for a while, she finally felt it was the right time to speak.

[Image: JlZO.gif]

"Oh. Em. Gee. Cray. Cray? Hot Topic? Hawthorne Heights? Seriously. That's your responses. That's the best you got. That's your personal choice of ammunition that you're going to load yourself with before we go into battle this coming Saturday night. Well with a match like a Number 1 Contendership on the line I was expecting fire. Intensity. Blood. I was expecting words of a fighter. Words of a warrior. I was sitting here waiting for someone to match the intensity and turmoil that I was going to bring this equation but instead I'm unfortunately getting my opponent's best response at trying to undermine me, mentally throw me or mentally try to do as much intellectual damage to me as possible and instead of discussing how you're exactly going to beat me in the ring, instead of discussing what tactics and strategy you're going to try and execute or what weakness you believe I may have, and you're going to directly exploit them...your go to response, what you believe is going to get under my skin is by you saying "Oh. Em. Gee. Cray. Cray."

"Wow. Just fucking wow. I'm honestly at a loss for words Skyler. And don't get me wrong, because before you get on your high horse and start your pre-mature, non-existent, pathetic little victory celebration with your father I'm NOT at a loss of words because you think you have unraveled me, and ripped out with a single shot of a rigged-up rope, strengthening on a single tug. Oh no quite the opposite. I'm at a loss of words because I can't believe that like a person...stepping into an industry like this..into a fucking bloodsport like this would use those exact statements at an attempt to gain some sort of moral or higher ground..."

"It's pathetic. YOU are fucking pathetic. And you know what Skylar? At least I'd have a little bit of respect for you - not respect - a little bit of respect for you if you just came out of the gates being honest instead of starting with your demoralizing and insulting "it's such an honor to face you" bullshit manifesto that you somehow managed to craft for yourself, because what's worse than an opponent who can't explain how they're going to fight and prove themselves worthy in that sadistic, concrete, warpath of an environment that we call a wrestling ring, is a liar who attempts to paint a fake and false version of themselves so people view them in a light that they wanted to and it's bullshit Skylar. Utter. Fucking. Bullshit."

At that point the pacing around the train station tracks had drew to a close. Instead of pure brutalization and reckless intent on the mind of Elena, the thoughts began to turn into something of a bit more refined nature. Perhaps if she was adjusting and coming to her sense, just ever so slightly.

Because you see here Skyler, I'm going to break this down as simple as I can so a person like who is incapable of uttering anything more than prototypical Valley Girl English can understand. You say that you've watched only 90 seconds of what I had to say about Kim Anderson before you truly saw all that I was? Before you truly saw all that I am? Good. Because at no point did you deny of that. At no point did you question any of it or try to talk about your strategies in countering that. You said you've figured out exactly who I am and what I'm about? Well I'm glad. Fucking. Glad. Because that means you know exactly what is prepared for on Saturday and you know exactly what I'm bringing into the match when you and I go head-to-head. Nothing more than a decimating, brutalizing beatdown that's going to be carved up and served on a silver fucking platter."

"Now let's move on to the next points. You decide that continuous ribbing. That the continual nature of your constant pop culture references trying to mentally debilitate me is to accomplish what exactly? Let's break down facts Skyler, the only reason and I mean the ONLY reason that is your go to is because you have nothing. You know you got nothing. You know when it comes to this match on Saturday night, I have nothing but the absolute and clearest intentions of turning into a rancid, fucking, bloodbath in there and because the only thing you can keep churning your mouth off about is purely discussing the matters of "pop culture" and "different bands of music". Let me get this directly as I drive it into that dense, thick, fucking skull of yours - whilst it's still intact that is - I'm not some random "goth scene girl" that you probably had various issues with from high school. I'm a nightmare Skyler. I'm a vicious, cold and calculating nightmare that when triggered, is going to go to every single opponent she has to go head-to-head and absolutely fucking annihilate them."

"Because if I break this down that's your entire shtick isn't it? Shooting out whimsical pop references all because you can't say nothing else. And yes before you do your whole "clarification and literal jargon - yes I do have a point, and yes I'm coming to it. You have nothing else to say. At no point do you want to talk about what you're going to do, and how you're going to do it in that ring and you want to know the single solitary reason why Skylar? Here, let me help you and enlighten your brain just for one, single and solitary moment. You have nothing else to say about what you're going to do in our match because simply you don't know what you're going to do in that. That's why you're shouting out these references in this rather simplistic, pathetic, misguided attempt to boost yourself with a false lining of self-confidence because you KNOW that you won't be able to get the job done. You KNOW that there is going to be nothing short of total and complete visceral, domination purely from my end when it boils down to our match this Sunday and on top of that you KNOW that deep inside your mind, deep inside your brain there is nothing more than one mere thought that is convulsing and pulsating inside of your brain...and that my dear is the solitary emotion...of fear."

"You're showcasing the perennial sides of fear and it's written all over you, like engraved text etched on the dark, hollow and cemented walls that grace this very train station. The fact that ALL you can boast and accentuate is about pop culture references and how you think you figured who I am without going into anything greater of detail or significance as far as strategies, tactics and even just the mere physical or mental elements of how you're going to approach this match this come Saturday means to me you are just paralyzed with fear. Because you keep repeating the same jargon because that's all you have to fucking say in as I said before a pathetic, meek, attempt at trying to boost your own confidence. You want to talk about teetering lines Skyler? You want to go down that road of differentiating arrogance versus confidence? Well you're crossing that line into arrogance right now."

"Resulting to mocking me to try and get underneath my skin? Boasting accolades already about becoming the next XWF Bombshell's Champion when you haven't had a single match here? Yes I know I haven't either but I'm not calling the pot kettle black...instead I'm going to focus on you. Focus on beating you. Focus on destroying you. You've awakened the fire Skyler. You've re-ignited the spark...because that fear? That fear that your over-confidence and arrogance is attempting to mask and hide? it's going to exposed. Fucking exposed. And the second it is I'm going to take advantage. And by advantage I mean I'm going to take you into a carnal, bloody abyss, that tore the heavens asunder and I will. absolutely. fucking. demolish. YOU."

Edit
[-] The following 3 users Like Elena Bellatrix's post:
(08-23-2018), #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (08-23-2018), Dirty Willy (08-23-2018)