Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 12:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAVAGE: PERFECTION EDITION EPISODE 2
Griffin MacAlister Offline
Oi!

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-22-2018, 06:34 AM

"Holy motherfuckin' shit."

"I walk away for a bit and this happens."

"Damn."

"That potato-lovin' fuckface never once, tried to cut my dick off. And we're enemies. I guess you must've really scorned the bastard, son-of-a-bitch, 'eh Nathaniel? Yeah, ya did. Word on the street is that he's looking for a new friend. Try to act surprised, when the obvious choice is made. It'll make it all the more funnier, when it takes place. It won't be me... but shit on a shingle, it's like this dramedy is writing itself. I need some fuckin' popcorn already. Or a blunt."

"Anyway, I just wanted to pop on in here and give my two cents, on the matter at hand."

"Thanks again for the assistance, spaceman. Who knew those camera trolls would be filming? Probably, any and every motherfucker in this company, that also happen to have eyes and the ability to sign a legit contract. Which really backs my ass into a corner, since I wanted to keep shit on the down low. Whoops. Can't do anything about it now."

'What's up, Morbid Fuckwad? Good to see that you crawled out of the septic tank, that you called home and decided to make a return. Bananar forever though, right?"

[Image: Teg4zqi.jpg]

Title History
3x X-Treme Champion
1x (and 1st ever) North Korean Champion (Now the Television Title/X-Bux Championship)
1x Tag Team Champion (Longest reigning tag team champion @273 days. 231 w/Sebastian Duke and 42 solo)
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
SAVAGE: PERFECTION EDITION EPISODE 2 - by The DON - 08-20-2018, 04:19 AM
SAVAGE: PERFECTION EDITION EPISODE 2 - by The DON - 08-20-2018, 05:00 AM
SAVAGE: PERFECTION EDITION EPISODE 2 - by The DON - 08-21-2018, 10:36 AM
SAVAGE: PERFECTION EDITION EPISODE 2 - by Griffin MacAlister - 08-22-2018, 06:34 AM