Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 02:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAVAGE: PERFECTION EDITION EPISODE 2
DZirado Offline
Southern Charm and Superior Strength

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

08-19-2018, 12:40 PM

What in the holy hell did I just watch?

I’ve sat at home for the better part of the last year enjoying my hard earned retirement, but after the this mess I watched tonight, I'm tempted to come back to the XWF and cut this newly formed cancer out of the company I love.

Vincent Lane, I’m looking to you right now. I hold you accountable for the filth that hit the airwaves tonight. How can you, as the CEO, owner, king, whatever it is that youre calling yourself these days, how can you allow such vile vulgarity onto your shows?

I know who Shane is, I worked for the man once upon a time, but I really dont give a rats ass! Vinncent Lane could have stopped this before it ever happened, but he's more concerned with prancing half naked harlets onto a football field and furthering the devils work.

Y’all boys need Jesus and you need him bad!

Cadryn, dont you mix in with these guys! If you do, I’m telling you right now son, if you do, I promise that I’ll show up just to tan that hide on national television!

[Image: E5rPROu.jpg]

Accomplishments
* Raised Cadryn to be the fine man that he is today.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes DZirado's post:
Dirty Willy (08-19-2018)

Messages In This Thread
re:SAVAGE: PERFECTION EDITION EPISODE 2 - by DZirado - 08-19-2018, 12:40 PM
SAVAGE: PERFECTION EDITION EPISODE 2 - by The DON - 08-20-2018, 04:19 AM
SAVAGE: PERFECTION EDITION EPISODE 2 - by The DON - 08-20-2018, 05:00 AM
SAVAGE: PERFECTION EDITION EPISODE 2 - by The DON - 08-21-2018, 10:36 AM