Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 12:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAVAGE: PERFECTION EDITION EPISODE 2
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-19-2018, 10:36 AM

Jenny is sitting in a swivel chair in her office. The desk in front of her is cluttered with paperwork, most of it for the official filing of her case against Taylor Mayde. She turns and looks into the camera with a wide smile.

[Image: WsmhuJK.jpg]

"WOW! What a show! Two weeks in a row Savage has given you the best programming in the wrestling world courtesy of yours truly. I mean last week we see Micheal Graves get fired on national television, myself and Damon win a match, and Taylor had to watch from home. Not to mention action like no other.

This week started a little rocky. Rain and Snow, two also-rans decided they wanted their faces to be seen. Okay, I allowed it because I am a fair and balanced GM, not like that tepid cunt Mayde. Then, Shane decided to return, a LEGEND returned, on MY show. My gosh, its like I am blessed.

Oh yeah, I am.

But the reason I am talking to you all now is that I have released the card for next weeks PERFECTION: SAVAGE. At the end of the show I let my emotions get the best of me and banned those two side show freaks from my building next week. However, after further review, I have decided to reverse my decision.

That is, after all, within my power.

So Rain is going to be in a match. He can choose anyone he pleases to be in his corner, if of course they accept, and he will be going up against none other than the Dissasembler himself, SHANE . Now, to be fair, Shane can also choose whoever he pleases, if of course they accept.

Rain, you took over my show, or tried to, and you messed with the wrong bitch. I am giving you a chance to prove you're worth more than a dixie cup of dip spit, and I hope you make the most of the opportunity.

I will see you all next week.

Kisses."

She swings the chair back around and picks up a pen, clicking it as the camera fades out.

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Hate Post Like Post