Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAVAGE UPDATE AND OTHER ISH - PLEASE READ
Darius Xavier Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-19-2018, 04:31 AM

Hello Everyone.

Wanted to give you all an update regarding Savage. The show is pretty much done. We had some big segments come in late that we are fitting into the show as well as some other fun surprises for you that I hope you will all enjoy. We hope that those surprises lead to some pretty big things moving forward in terms of storylines etc. I don't want to give too much away but needless to say I am excited to see how you all respond to these surprises.

Additionally, we have had an influx of female characters lately which means it's probably a good time for us to push our bombshell division. So what that means is if you a have a female character start reaching out to some of the other females on the roster and try to get some stuff set up. Angles, feuds, alliances, matches, whatever. The world is your oyster so eat it up. If you have been on the fence about creating a female character I would say that now is the time to make the jump and see what happens. You never know, you might love it.

Expect the results for Savage and the new card sometime today.
Edit Hate Post Like Post