Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Fuck Power
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-18-2018, 08:31 PM

size=xx-small](OOC: These views are highly sensitive...don't take em seriously)[/size]

[Image: tumblr_n9u7lhNQJG1tixzulo1_500.gif]

“You see, I’m not exactly proud of admitting, maybe I am just bitter about losing the strap to Jessalyn. But at the same time it’s nothing more than something to carry in your luggage. It’s not exactly fun for the people who watch these shows, at five in the morning, trying to get through security. It’s not fun, and never be fun getting mobbed for autographs with the thing on my shoulders. Like I said, it’s a prop that doesn’t mean much. I am way more fucking Xterme than Jessalyn would even become.

Speaking of Jessalyn…

Well she found what she was looking for last Warfare, right? I mean, she had it coming from a mile away. She threw it all away, just to chase after a decoy. She had the nerve to consider her chance at being a double champion, a “filler”, time wasting, any words you folks can muster up. Maybe if she hadn’t chased that decoy… she still would have lost anyways. I would have done more to damage bones inside her body, but that’s what being in the so-called corridors of X-Treme hallways can lead you into.

Plus, Jessalyn, she is at a major disadvantage with the title. I can pin her in middle of the ring and pull off a Shane Douglas ’94 controversy and tell these higher ups to fuck off with the belt, and toss it right back to Jessalyn cold, immobile, un responsive, DOLL-like body. As her little side kick, who has a wonderful way of explaining details, looks in horror.

Wait a minute, did I just mention her little side kick?

Is it… DD?

Or BB?

Or…

Ahh right, it’s VV… Vita Valentines…teen?

Whatever, it’s great name for a youngest rookie in this forsaken company. Its tells me she managed to convince her parents to wrestle. It was probably the worst decision for them to have her sign on the dotted line, and not expect her to get kidnapped in Columbia by Chaos.

Look, whatever Chaos and Vita had with one another isn’t my problem. That’s where either Dr. Phil comes in, or the parents come to straighten up Chaos. In fact, Chaos if you are hearing this…guess what?

We’re Tag Partners!

And if you read that clause in the card, YOU… yes YOU can pin Jessalyn and become a Champion! You can dominate the corridors of the X-Treme hallway. But knowing you so far, you have a majora hard on for Vita, and I don’t know what you see in her. Maybe, I don’t have a mind of a man dates broads that look like pre-teens (see case in point, Myst, who owes me a flower).

But fuck it though, to get back on tangent, I need to say this…. Vita is SOO right about me. Everything on point, all I do is bring in cookie sheet, and Kendo sticks to handle off foes. I also am I greasy bustard who forces himself onto halls lurking for titles to claim as mine! Bravo…Bravo... you cracked the code!

Just like I want to crack that face of yours, as I can do more then use those shitty weapons in the ring. But let me not go further with this drivel about that, because I tend to lose people attention anyways. Just like how I lost track on how Drezdin is more over... I have nothing to say on that. Plus, Vita, god bless you for not getting on with all that violence you just described, it gives me more fuel to completely to fuck up that sense of confidence inside you.

You think got the juice? You got the power?... the thought of you bringing up how my title reign wasn’t special and how Jessalyn wiped me in the mat, proves to me that you don’t shit about me. That’s okay with me, because after that tag match you won’t remember my name. You won’t even remember Jessalyn’s name after Chaos breaks you in, and not in your dolly parts either.

Oh, I found punishment from Midnight Dolls huh?

Sock It 2 Me.”
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
(08-18-2018), Dirty Willy (08-21-2018)