Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 03:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker Your Führer Has Spoken
Nathaniel Idenhaus Offline
Not a Nazi

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-17-2018, 10:59 PM

"The time draws near."

"Soon. I will be in charge of mandating order and maintaining the fairness of a wrestling match, between Chris Chaos and Azrael Erebus."

"Oh but how ever could I be able to do such a thing?"

"My loyalties. Where do they lie?"

"I've aligned myself with Chris Chaos and Empire. I have gone out to that very ring and brought down brutality upon their targets. Willingly too, I might add. Who doesn't enjoy a little violence? I know I do. Especially in its rawest and true form. To utterly destroy and dismantle someone. To break them and strip them down to their very core, only to crush them into nothing. With zero remorse. Watch as they scream and beg for mercy. Knowing that there will be none. That all that remains is devastation and destruction. That their fate is sealed in their suffering. That is true bliss. My happy place. So why would I ever oppose an invitation to embrace such a thing? Though, I must admit, Jenny Myst is far more, infuriating than I'd like. One of these days, she will step too far across the threshold of what I will accept and she won't like the results. Trust me. I am not a man who silently submits and backs into a corner, when provoked. Not even Christopher, will be able to save her when that happens. Perhaps, it's my brand new lease on life, that has encouraged an even more animalistic thought process, in regards to all that. Whatever the case may be, I am not a man to be trifled with."

"Totally irrelevant to the matters at hand."

"As I've stated already, I am currently in league with Chris, so naturally one would assume, I'd use my powers of authority to not only shield him from whatever harm, Azrael might cause him but I'd also not care or do anything to stop him, when he brought on an overly aggressive attack upon the spaceman. Maybe, I'd even join in. I have killed Azrael in the past. I shot him, point blank in the head. Put a bullet in his brain. Azrael was dead and I was the one that killed him. However, that death didn't last long. The spaceman doesn't stay dead. His gifts have granted him the ability to return to life and I say with complete and total honesty, that I've witnessed that happen, first hand. I shot him in the head, he was pronounced legally dead and the next day, he was back. Like nothing ever happened. I've seen him implode. Like a star exploding inward onto itself, only to reappear several hours later, good as new. Better than new because now, he had even more powers. An upgrade or ascension, as he likes to call it. It is quite literally beyond belief and yet, it's all completely true. With that in mind. There is no question that I'd help Chris. He's facing a man that can't even be stopped by death. Of course I'd even the odds in his favor."

"Though what kind of friend would that make me?"

"Azrael and I have been through a lot. A warranted friendship, we are like two men that survived a shared war together. There is a mutual respect. I'm also in great debt to him, for the aid that he provided in my dire, time of need. Without his help, who knows where I would be today. Surely not working as a surgeon or a wrestler, let alone speaking this calmly to you all now. It would be so easy to look the other way too. Since Azrael can snap his fingers and make whatever he desires happen. One second is all that it would take. And Chris would be down and out. No one would ever suspect a thing. Maybe not even Chris. For who could predict or even lay a claim of my cheating in favor of Azrael, when all I did was simply turn my head. Look away, for a split second. How could that ever be seen as incriminating or damning evidence?"

"Then again, what sort of Führer would I be if I ever let either of them sway my favor and corrupt my judgement. That sounds like a man that's governed and controlled by his emotions. And what have I always stated? That Hitler brought on his own demise and downfall because he was fueled and ruled by his emotions. That I would not make his mistake. His errors would never be my own. Which is why my fate is to rule this world, with an iron fist. I am destined to be the next Führer because I can put trivial matters aside and make decisions, without the shackles of feelings holding me down. In the time of war, world domination and mass genocide, there is no place for feelings. Making that mistake, crumbles the very foundation of one's command. So how would it look, if I completely went against all that I believe and aided either one of them, in achieving a victory? I'll tell you how it would look. Weak. I am a strong, proud and pure German, I do not suffer from weakness."

"And it is with that knowledge, the path of what I will do, should be remarkably clear."

[Image: VADiENp.jpg]
[Image: CbviDqC.png]
Current Hart Champion
1x X-Treme Champion
1x Television Champion
1x SOTM November 2013
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Nathaniel Idenhaus's post:
(08-17-2018), Darius Xavier (08-18-2018), The Brothers Blackwater (08-21-2018)