Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 06:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
No rest for the wicked:Part Three
John Holliday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-17-2018, 10:58 PM

I pulled up to the police station and parked. I got out of the car with the two cups of coffee I stopped to get. Sergeant Bradshaw was waiting out in front like he said he would. I could smell the smoke coming from his cigarette as I walked up. A cigarette sounded good. So I handed him his coffee, a wide Texas smile came across his face when he saw the cup of Joe. He took it from me and said thank you. I set my coffee down for a moment so I could get a cigarette from my pack. I lit up the coffin nail and took a long drag from it before picking up my coffee and take a gulp from it. Sergeant Bradshaw and I didn't say a word. We just stood there smoking our cigarettes and drinking our coffee. I guess we were just enjoying the quite calm of the morning. Sometimes you forget to do that and get lost in the rat race of life. It was nice to stop and smell the roses from time to time. I wondered what my life would be like if I didn't take up the family business after I left the Marines. I've always wanted to own my own bar, maybe that's what would have happen. Oh well. Maybe when I retire. Right now I had a murder to deal with. Both of us finished out cigarettes and toss them to the ground and stepped them out.

"Alright, let's go son."

"Lead the way."

I followed Sergeant Bradshaw to the coroner's office, Once at the door. Bradshaw typed in a code on the keypad and unlocked the door. He opened it and we walked in. The room was white, there was a computer in one of the corners of the room and in the center was the medical table where the vampire's body was laying naked on. There was a man who looked to be in his fifties. He looked up at us and nodded.

"Hello and welcome."

"Hello doc. This is John Holliday, he'll be helping us with the investigation."

"Nice to meet you."

"Glad you came to help Mr.Holliday."

"It's my job. So what can you tell us?" I asked him.

"Well, he was drained off all of his blood, when I opened him up. All of his organs were shriveled up like raisins. They took off of his blood. They didn't leave once drop of it."

"Was he conscious when this was going on?" I asked as I looked over the body.

"No, he was dead, Well. You know what I mean."

"He was?"

"I found traces of liquid silver in his veins and organs. I'd say they used a syringe to pump it in him, then when he died. They drained him of his blood."

That made me think. You can't drink vampire blood that was laced with silver. It wasn't a good mix and could kill a human. So that ruled out people hunting him to take his blood to sell for a profit. So it could be for blood magic or something else. Why would you fill him full of silver and then drain him? The silver would have done it's job. Silver was a weakness for a vampire but not like a werewolf, no lycans were deadly allergic to it but if you shot a vampire with a silver bullet, it would hurt them and cause them to heal human slow. You could stab a vampire with a normal knife and it wouldn't do shit to them but with enough silver. You could kill a vampire. One shot to the head with a silver bullet would do the job.

"What's up Holliday? You're not speaking."

"I don't think whoever did this was in it to sell the blood, the silver would make it useless and if they were going to just kill him, there would be no point in draining him of his blood. The silver would done him in."

Sergeant Bradshaw sighed deeply.

"Great. What about the symbol you found doc?"

"Ah yes, take a look at the bottom of his right foot."

We did just that. My eyes widen. I've seen a lot of symbols that vampires had from their masters but I've never seen this one before. It was a porcelain mask. I took out my cell phone and snapped a picture of it. Maybe the Master of the city knew who it belonged to.

"Have you seen it before Holliday?" The Sergeant asked. I shook my head.

"I've never seen it before and I've seen a lot of them, this one is new to me."

"Fuck, now what?"

"Don't worry. I'll find out. I know someone who might be able to help."

"It wouldn't be that Serars woman, would it?"

"And what if it was?"

"She's a vampire."

"Yeah, and?"

"I don't see how you can stand to be around these fuckers. They are monsters and killers."

"Listen. Who I know isn't any of your business."

"Fine fine, I'm just looking out for you son."

"Yeah? Well I'll be okay, but thanks." I looked up at the doctor.

"Thank you for your time. I have to get back to my office and deal with this."

"Want me to walk you out?" Bradshaw asked.

"No. I can find my way. I'll call you if I find out anything."

With that I left and went to my car. I was a bit pissed off at Sergeant Bradshaw's comments. Sure, most vampires were monsters and killer but some weren't. Well maybe less of a monster, but Lady Serars never harmed me and in fact helped me deal with the old master of the city, we had become friends I guess you could say but it wasn't anyone's business but my own. Eh, whatever. No need to be angry. I had to stay focus. I needed to be sharp and anger wouldn't be the best thing right now. I needed more coffee.

"Okay, listen up you cock sucking cunt. You need to get off my dick about leaving. Last time I checked people here in the XWF come and go all the time. So I wanted to leave, then I'll leave and come back whenever I fucking want to. What the fuck have you done here? You beat Tommy Wish. Who the fuck hasn't kicked that guy's ass? You act as if you beating was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Get the fuck over yourself you crooked nosed bitch. Fuck you and your dyke haircut. If you think I fear you in any way, shape or form, then you're a bigger dumb fuck than Chris Chaos and that's saying something."

"You're damn right I'm going to save the Xtreme title from your ass and there isn't a damn thing you can do to stop me. You can try and you will fail. So why don't you go and put on some emo music, black your eyes and cut your wrists. You'll be doing yourself a favor to end yourself before I get my hands on you at Savage. You're a fucking dead bitch walking. Tick Tock bitch. You're time is almost up. After I'm done with you. You're going to wish you were never born. So go cry yourself to sleep because tomorrow. That title is coming home to daddy. See you then."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Holliday's post:
Darius Xavier (08-18-2018), Vincent Lane (08-18-2018)