Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 02:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Grounded
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-17-2018, 10:53 PM

Ground Control to Major Tom
Ground Control to Major Tom
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on

"I have seen a lot of things, and heard even more. I have never heard something more amusing than someone trying to actually break down the technical necessities needed to figure out chaos theory from a numbers stand point. I mean, shit man. Damn. I mean you wasted valuable time where you could be calling me a douche nozzle and tried to explain WHY I'm not as good at math as I need to be. Has anyone ever told you that you read into things way too deeply? Has anyone ever told you that you that you may be the most annoying being this side of the Milky Way? I have never seen someone talk such a confident game and have their chin stuck so far in the air only to be so massively, stunning, remarkably, spectacularly, strikingly, extraordinarily full of shit. People love to talk about the magic wonders of the universe and what lie beyond.....I think they should begin to study the miraculous wonder that is an Azrael trash talk session.

You talk in circles more dense than black holes. You back-track more than a record stuck in reverse. I mention something, you refute it and then give a long winded explaination as to WHY you refute it. You are trying so hard to justify and defend your bullshit to us because you are having a hard time defending and justifying it to yourself. I mean, how can your second and third promos be the exact same?

I NEVER SAID IT! YOU SAID IT!

You have such an elegant way of throwing a temper tantrum. You must have worn a bowtie on your old planet because you're Pee Wee Herman level crazy. He used to do that, he used to throw a tantrum and we'd laugh. You aren't the kid in the grocery store throwing a tantrum that we want to put face first through the freezer section. You're not that kid. Thank you for not being that kid. Thank you for throwing a tempter tantrum we can laugh at, not one that could send us to jail.

Great guy you are.

You do what you want playboy. If you want to wrestle for entertainment, its fine, I am not going to get in your way. I just think it is fucking stupid and a slap in the face to anyone who has ever laced a pair of boots and worked their ass of to hold a championship.

Terrible guy you are.

You might be the worst, actually. You are the worst because not only are you a total fraud and waste of space, but you don't own it. You try to defend your bullshit and when someone calls it out, you try to out-logic them like you're some fucking scholar. You aren't. You're not even a Save-a-Lot cashier. You're basically a pair of worn out shoes that we keep wanting to get one more good run out of before we drop them in the dumpster. You are the one we get to before we have the real challenge.

You have no defense other than your being an alien. "You're good now but I'm better because I'm forever." That is the I can't die and you can so haha argument. It's like you're a cheat code in the game and thats all you have. You don't feel like you need to earn things because things will always be there. How terrible of an argument to suck is that. "I CAN DO WHAT I WANT BECAUSE I CAN'T DIE".

You're pathetic. This is going to be a dealine drop because there is nothing else to say You've spoken in circles and reiterated yourself now, and I've already torn you to shreds and poked more holes in your logic than it had holes to poke.

"I'm not a fucking woman" I mean, you did hold a womens only championship.......on purpose.........

I'm baffled by you, and not in an ooohh ahhh space kinds way. In a how did these trailer park people live this long kinda way.

Not a good look, chief. Consider yourself grounded.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
Darius Xavier (08-18-2018)