Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Volume 1, Chapter 7 - The Paths We Walk
Damon Tyler Offline
Pittsburgh's Prodigal Son

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-17-2018, 10:31 PM

"I stand firm in my solidarity,
The path I walk, I walk with my own resolve..."

The paths we walk define who we are on the face of the earth that we dwell on. They define the very traits that combine to create the fabric of who we are humans. Every single solitary action, solitary decision and every single regal choice that we choose to make as we stand here on the face of the earth, just clawing and praying and hoping that the choices we make and the decisions we choose to grasp are the right ones. The paths we walk define who we are as people. The paths we craft for ourselves define who we will go on to be in the future and finally, the paths we create and embellish and draw out on our paths to our inner state of total sanctity, will most importantly define our fucking legacy.

Three approaches to those paths. Three very different insights into how the way we are viewed forever can be ultimately influenced and affected...that is huge. Fucking huge. Walking on those paths directly influences and highlights the choices we make for the entire world and universe to see. The paths we craft are about how to take and utilize those decisions in order to cement our mentality and how we choose to carry ourselves surging forward on our path to hopefully, a state of personal enlightenment in the tasks and goals that we as people, go on to set out to achieve. Finally, the paths we create and embellish go on step beyond everything else. We've continued down that path, we've crafted the path based on what we have already accomplished and what we have already done and now it's up to us to not just continue whatever legacy has been chiseled and ironed out for us, but now it's time to define that legacy. When the dust settles, and everything fades away into nothing more than a myriad of destroyed in-existence, that path that you've created based on those decisions and choices you've made in the lead-up to where you are when the sand in the hourglass finally expires, will ultimately how you're viewed at the end...and then beyond that.

Three different insights. Three different looks. Three different paths...every decision counts. Every choice counts...and not just that but every single thing you say too? All of that. Every single bit of it. Every single one of those elements will wave and combine together and it will all ultimately lead to those paths, lead to other choices you make...and ultimately your legacy will. be. defined.

[Image: dsc05425-platform-lax-sw-chief-useme.jpg]

Los Angeles Union Station. A train station that has so much history...the steel and metallic inner workers of the facility, warping and warbling like a metallic chamber of pure mechanized construction. Night time in the station meant it gave it a cold, unrelenting atmosphere - a far cry from the daytime happiness the station would typically possess. Trains whizzing by at the speed of light, like endless bullets chaining and darting forth around in this metallic, mechanized chamber, just wandering aimlessly. And in the center of the station, amidst the blaring and blazing lights of this steel, metallic chamber stood none other than Damon Tyler.

[Image: fe1ea6d0827d22edc25c5e3f11203502--ren-ninja.jpg]

As typically in a suit, Damon stands there - taking the sights around him. After all he was in Los Angeles in preparation for that coming Saturday's edition of Savage. He was in a place of general peace and solstice. A place of general inner, reflective, harmony. The demons and voices that came habit of encircling and swarming through his head were mostly at bay...at least for the time being. Taking a moment to collect his thoughts in regards to his upcoming match for the TV Championship, Damon finally let his thoughts known.

...Water vixen. That's your go to. That's what you're choosing to say to me Abigail. You think the fact that you are this supposed, supernatural deity who's able to procure water and is supposed to be a re-incarnated, albeit, less superior version of Poseidon in the flesh...you think that right there is going to intimidate me? Well look at you, thinking that you can try and unravel my train of thought, thinking that you can get me shaking and not in a proper mental state of competition, you THINKING that you can attempt to get me to shake in my thunder and be in a place of undefined feared limbo...all because you claim that you can manipulate these elements of water as you're acting like a pathetic, mundane excuse of a second-world, third-rate superhero. Bra-fucking-vo, Abigail."

"And I mean...as I'm sitting talking about this proverbial fire, this - oh, I don't know - metaphorical fire that has lit me up and is going to propel me and charge me forward into a state of destruction, havoc and chaos, that particular fire...I mean you are aware that that's a metaphorical fire right Abigail? You are perfectly aware that it isn't a real one and you're "supposed" magical powers of water methodology and manipulation won't be able to "put out" that fire under, oh I don't fucking know...it ISN'T A REAL FIRE."

"Oh but it gets better Abigail. Oh it gets so much fucking better. Because you see that stuff about your water manipulation and how you're going to weave and bend the elements in an attempt to defeat me, well that's just the tip of the proverbial iceberg Abigail NEWS FLASH CHAMP - PROVERBIAL. Not a real iceberg so you won't be able to use your "water elemental control" to try and mystify it, oh no. That's just the very beginning of the crux of the problem I have here with what you're putting forward, in your claims and verbal "supposed" accolades, so let's dive in as I try and at least attempt to unravel and uncover the very things you have been trying to say here. Got it?"

And Damon's face turns to something that is of what could only be described as pure, seething, anger.

"Let me try and break this down as best as I possibly can because frankly as far as I'm concerned, what you said...couldn't even be remotely right and god at least I hope it fucking isn't. You know Abigail, when it comes to the various choices and decisions we make in life it all connects to certain paths we walk. Certain paths we dwell. Certain paths that we decide to craft, create and connive in an attempt to make something out of a mere, mortal, existence as opposed to letting our overall final legacy wither and dissipate away into nothing but a bleak, morbid, trail of complete nothingness."

"These paths are eternal...because once they're crafted the second we choose to walk on them, our legacy begins to be cemented. Our legacy begins to be created. Our legacy begins to be FUCKING DEFINED IN ETERNAL MEMORY! AND HEY! ME GETTING A FUCKING "ANEURYSM" IS GOING TO BE THE LEAST OF YOUR PROBLEMS COME SATURDAY NIGHT...but I digress. Anyway, there's the path we walk...the first of those paths in that whatever choices and decisions we make will lead us on a path that will ultimately have a variety of different outcomes. Following on from that, there's that path we craft. Based on what outcomes and ramifications have happened prior, those in turn will then affect the path we craft on the long run. Because the path we craft will affect where we go on the route to our final, defining legacy. And finally Abigail, last but certainly not least, we proceed on the final path. The path we create. No more outside influences. No more outside interference that can deject and warp the route will ultimately choose to endeavor on. This path is ours and ours only, and that path will create fully on our own, will ultimately dictate and define our final legacy that will be upheld until the end of time."

"So let me draw this to the problem I have. You said it yourself Abigail. This match we're going to have between the two of us is going to be a big one come this Saturday night. It's going to be my first title shot in the XWF and it's going to be your first title defence. The main event of Savage in a one-on-one contest for the XWF Television Championship. So what did you say in regards to this? You said something along the lines of, "Funny story, you were hired by the company a few months ago, had one match, didn't do anything and then you were handed a shot at the belt and then got the win." That's your first path Abigail. The path that you decided to walk on and THIS is where my problem lies."

And now Damon's cold eyes are just penetrating, directly through the screen.

"The path you choose yourself to walk is a person "who had match, didn't do anything and then came back in for another match" To me that's a person who doesn't care about this. A person who competes once out there and decides to not do a single thing about only to resurge out of nowhere? To me that is an absolute fucking slap in the face of every single person who night in and NIGHT. FUCKING. OUT. Destroys themselves in that squared circle to crawl and fight for shots. You see me Abigail, I fight and I hustle night in and night out. Every single match...whatever those voices tell me to do... I use that as fuel to go full guns blazing every single time I'm in there. Every time I compete in there, I know I'm going into every single match like it's my last. I am leaving EVERYTHING on the fucking table because I have passion for this industry. I have passion every single time I go into that ring and try to tame that citadel. Try to tame that torrential pit. As I try to tame my mistress. And the fact that you're treating this like a MOTHER. FUCKING. JOKE? It's insulting. Damn insulting and if I have to beat and destroy the absolute living daylights out of you just so you can actually learn to get some goddamn respect into your system then so...fucking...be it."

"Then as I discussed there's the second path you walk on. The path we craft. Once those decisions are made, you use them to begin to craft your legacy. To begin to paint yourself in a light which you hopefully should be proud of how you're eventually viewed at some point down the line. And in a battle where you're defending your championship Abigail. A war where you are putting your title on the line in a showcase of the immortals and a fight for supremacy...you're statements into how you're going to and "why" you're going to defeat me is, "Oh, I can control and manipulate water, too" for starters. So you're main thing. The main thing that you are going to use to define who are you in the process of laying down your legacy is going to be merely passed aside as an afterthought? Wow. Fighting words champ. Real. Fighting. Words. Then the cherry on top of this sund-METAPHORICAL CHERRY AND METAPHORICAL SUNDAE ABIGAIL is when you had the gall and the absolute fucking nerve to insult that angel that calls to me. Questioning her and saying if I wanted to be a woman because when you face it, that's all you can say to me."

"I mean look at it, first Sebasstian Dyke - which I demolished this past Wednesday by the way - and now you. You both toss aside your offensive strategies as an afterthought, then try to follow it up with some grade-school, narcissistic insults in an attempt to bring me down. You know I would laugh but it's just so undeniably pathetic that it doesn't even deserve that. The fact that you both toss aside how those offensive strategies are going to influence you in that match-up proves that first of all - bringing me back to my first thought - that you don't care Abigail and you never have - and secondly that all you can come up with is just some of the most pathetically, worded insults ever all because you fully. fucking. KNOW. that the physical part of your game is well and truly gone, and you're just relying on mind games from the on-set and throughout. Once again champ, real fighting words. Way to cement a fucking legacy. That's the path you crafted. A champion who can't physically back it up and is going to have to resort to jests and insults at their opponents in order to give themselves a superiority complex."

"But that...THAT ties me now to my third and final path I talked about. You remember how we talked about the path we create? The one that we have complete, constructed control over? The one will that eternally, define that particular legacy? Well first and foremorest...I'm a competitor. I'm a destroyer. Rain, Azrael Erebus, Cate Indigo, Sebastian Dyke...I'm stacking up my resu-proverbial, resume Abigail - just to be clear again - of opponents that I've defeated since I've arrived here. You said you're smaller. You said you're not as big as me...so you. My opponent. The very person I'm facing this Saturday night tries to talk up their game into a championship bout [/i]by admitting directly that they are not as good physically as I am.[/i] Again. REAL. FUCKING. FIGHTING. WORDS."

"So as the TV Champion you've admitted that your physically not up to par because you talked about how you're at a physical disadvantage and once again, tossed aside all of your offensive strategies in that match besides turning into a fucking puddle in the middle of the canvas, your mental game is gone because all you talk about is just generic, grade-school insults and finally you keep going on ...and on...and ON...about the voices in my head. You say you're not scared Abigail but the fact that you can't stop talking them about me, makes me think one thing. You're over-compensating to hide your fears. Same reason why you went to the insults. Same reason why you dismissed any talk on your physical prowess or tactics. It's crystal clear. Your final legacy on the path you've created is a scared champion. And a scared champion is ALWAYS better than a scared opponent because I'll sense that fear...and the second I see that lapse in your eyes I WILL. FUCKING. STRIKE.

[Image: Image1.jpg]
"Pittsburgh's Prodigal Son" Damon Tyler
Win Loss Record - 6 | 0 | 0

ACCOLADES
1 x XWF Television Champion (Current - Won 8/18/18)

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Damon Tyler's post:
Darius Xavier (08-18-2018)