Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 11:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Forgiveness is sometimes found in heartache
Jessalyn Hart Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-17-2018, 07:42 PM

Jessalyn sat on the trunk of a Liman police car as the authorities questioned Gaea and Manuel. She sat and watched as the fire department tried to put out the flames. Seeing the Emt's check the bodies for survivors. Listening to Gaea and Manual right to make it seem like a terrorist attack. All of it seemed so weird, was this her life from now on. Once again she began to question all of her decisions. While staring at the flames she noticed a figure moving among the bodies. It was tall, and wide like it was muscular. It moved slowly but it never faced her. The hair pulled back into a bun with a white streak.

There is no way...It cant be him. She sat there and watched he touch every one of the bodies. Each one getting up and following him down the road towards an alleyway. Jessalyn sat and waited. She didn't want to run after him in case she would spook him somehow. But if it was who she thought it was the chances of spooking him was little to none. He probably already had it all planned out and knew what was going to happen next. She waited a few more seconds and stood up and followed him.

Jessalyn, where are you going? You can't just leave.

Gaea's words meant nothing to her. She had to find out who was taking the people away. She had to know if it was Mezian. She had to know why he was there and why he isn't dead? These questions became a fuel for her as she started running after the shadows of what she thought was real. She ran and ran further and further away from the fire and close to the truth ...maybe? she finally stopped when the came to what seemed to be a worn down church. The door cracked ever so slightly, letting out a small amount of light. She couldn't see anything through the windows, not even the light.

She cautiously opened the doors. Within the church were a few pews and dozens or so candles. There was no way these candles were making this much light. There didn't seem to be any electrical outlets or even electricity coming into the building. She began to question whether or not any of this was real. Was it some sort of hallucinations maybe form the smoke she inhaled? No, this was not that this was real, this was the realist thing she had experienced since he died. She had to find out what was going on.

Once inside she began to become more aware of the situation. This was her peering through the veil. The thing that separates our world from the other world. She could see the other side, where all the souls of the lost reside. The ones left in purgatory or stuck on this plane. This is also where the Reapers reside to help the should get to where they need to be. Was that it, did she see a Reaper that looked like Mezian? That had to be it, There is no way that he could be...

That I could be a Reaper?

Son of a Bitch! Why do you have to do that to me?

Because it is funny little one. Why else would I do anything?

You don't get to call me " little one". I am a Raven and a champion in the company. I don't answer to you anymore.

I am proud of you, we all are. But you must be wary of Holliday he is stronger than you think.

Holliday is a joke, He is nothing. He couldn't keep a title that you have to win in 15 mins how is he gonna keep one that is 24/7. He can't stay around long enough in the company to defend it. The first time someone would beat him in the halls he would disappear for six months, hoping we had forgotten how shitty he is. I mean after he lost the title and then got his ass whopped by me he vanished. What kinda " man" does that. I mean look at his record I mean, yeah he has won but against who? Dead guys and nobodies. That is what his career breaks down to. He is just another member of the revolving door that is this company. People come in here and think that they are the shit and once they get beat they run away. I fight, I fight every day, al the time. While he was out "slaying vampires" I was here fighting for what I believe in. Who else can say that they did that?

I did exactly that.But, that is not why I am here for.

Then why are you here?

To give you this...

Mezian placed his hand on Jessalyn's heart. Within seconds she was reliving every memory she had with her parents, her real parent. The overwhelming emotional torrent brought her to her knees and she began to cry.

Why would you do that? Why would you do that now?

Sometimes the only way to find peace is to know what was sacrificed to achieve it. I learned that once I died. Now I am a Reaper and that is all I do. I help those who need to find peace. That is the one thing I wasn't able to give you while I was alive. I hope you can forgive me, Jessalyn. I hope you can forgive us all for what we did. I am sorry we all are.

Jessalyn looked up at Mezian and continued crying.

I am sorry too. I wish I would have listened better. I wish...

regret doesn't help you with anything. I hope you find the peace you seek and the solace you deserve.

Mezian slowly dissipated as Gaea finally caught up to her.

What the hell are you doing out here, Jessalyn? Why did you run?

Jessalyn looked back down at the floor. At her feet was a wooden carving of a Raven. She reached down and picked it up.

You have the situation here figured out right?

Yeah, but wh...

Before she could finish the sentence Jessalyn had hopped away.

[Image: wallpaper2you-64426-20191117182800923.jpg]
2x Tag Team Champion W/ Vita Valentine
1xExtreme Champion
13-14-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Jessalyn Hart's post:
(08-17-2018), (08-17-2018), (08-17-2018), Darius Xavier (08-18-2018)