Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 02:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
You Don't Have The Power!
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-17-2018, 05:32 PM

Backstage after Warfare

”Are you sure you’re okay? I can stick around for a bit if you like.”

I put a false smile on my face, trying to put on a brave face and hide how shaken I really am from tonight.

”No, it’s fine. Go do what you have to do, I’m just going to catch a quick shower and head back to my hotel.”

I can tell by the way that she looks at me that she has a genuine concern for me. I find it to be a little odd considering that before tonight, we had never spoken a word to one another.

”Are you sure? It’s really no problem.”

”Yeah, I’m sure. Go have fun, blow off some steam. I’m sure Chris is long gone by now anyway.”

”Okay, but if you need anything, give me a call, alright?”

I look up to her and smile as I nod. I’m thankful that she was there for me tonight, and even more so, touched that she’s willing to play the role of big sister, but right now, I just need to be alone for a while.

Jessalyn smiles back at me. It’s a bit awkward, her smile that is. I get the impression that she’s maybe not used to dealing with situations like this. Then again, neither am I.

After she leaves the locker room, I feel everything that I’ve been holding in tonight begin to rush to the top. I gasp for air as tears begin pouring from my eyes. I pull my knees into my chest and wrap my arms around my legs, holding on for dear life. It’s now that I realize that for as much as I’ve longed to be here, maybe I’m just not ready to deal with everything that this world entails. I’m sixteen years old. I should be in school. I should be hanging out with friends. I should be working some shitty job at the mall just to make money to buy stuff that I really don’t need, or even want. Instead, I’m traveling around the world with a wrestling promotion. I’m fighting grown men in the ring, and in doing so, I’m being forced to deal with their egos and narcissism.

I’ll admit, maybe I shouldn’t have slapped Chris Chaos. No, there’s no maybe to it, it was a dumb move, but at the same time, the things he was saying… the things he was saying not only about me, but also about my career, my potential. I couldn’t just stand there and let him get away with it. I couldn’t let him feel like saying those things and treating someone like that was okay. Chris Chaos is a bully. He always has been, but I’m not going to stand there and take it. I’m not going to let him feel like he’s better than me, because he’s not!

Just thinking about it sends a wave through me. Sure, I’m upset, but who in the Hell is Chris Chaos to make me feel like this? I wipe the tears from my eyes and pull myself together. The thoughts running through my head quickly change to anger. Why does Chris Chaos hold this power over me I ask myself, because I’m letting him.

I stand up and walk over to the mirror. I stare into the eyes of the scared little girl looking back at me. The sight of myself in this shape does nothing but further anger me. I place my hands on either side of the sink and lean forward. I can’t believe how pathetic I look. I begin to exhale heavily through my nose. My nostrils flare and my face turns a light shade of red.

”Don’t give him power over you…”

I close my eyes and fight off the tears before they can start flowing again. After a moment I open my eyes and look back to my reflection.

”Don’t give him the power…”

I focus on the thought. Chris thinks that he has one up on me. He sees me as an easy target. Someone who he can project his failures onto. Someone that he can bully around and make himself feel better. I refuse to be that person. I refuse to be weak. A fire begins to burn in my eyes. I grip the edge of the sink. I grip it so tightly that my knuckles turn white. I close my eyes and scream as loud as I can.

”DON’T GIVE HIM THE POWER!”

I jerk back, ripping the sink off of the wall and slinging it behind me in the process. I’m shocked by my strength. Then I realize, it was less my strength and more the fact that this locker room is in poor maintenance. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I know what I have to do. It’s not enough to say it. I have to prove it. I need to prove it to myself and to Chris Chaos.

”I’m not afraid of him.”

I pull out my phone and search for the contact. The phone rings, and she quickly picks up.

”Is everything okay?”

I ignore her question and respond with one of my own.

”How would you like to show those fuck nuggets that we ain’t them bitches to mess with?”

Jessalyn seems caught off guard by what I said. We share in a short silence as she thinks it over.

”I’ll talk to JJ and see what we can get set up. Are you sure that you want to do this?”

I think about it for barely a second. It’s not even long enough to really think about it, but I know this is what I want.

”Definitely”

>.<

The XWF is not a safe place to work, especially for a teenage girl who doesn’t have real world experience. I knew coming in that I would risk my body everytime that I stepped into the ring. That risk was amplified after I came to realization that I’m expected to stand toe to toe with men who double, sometimes triple my size. It’s fine though, it’s all part of the job, and I’m confident that I can hold my own well enough to not find myself crippled before I hit my twenties.

What I didn’t expect was to get wrapped up in some of the more insane crap that goes on in a wrestling company. Don’t get me wrong, I’m fully aware of the craziness that takes place at these shows, I just never considered the possibility of finding myself caught up in the middle of any of it. When I came to the XWF, I just wanted to wrestle. I never thought that I’d have some creepy Dbag actually try to kidnap me on national TV and drag me off to a creepy van to sell me to his creepy pals who would then try to find some creepy guy to purchase me like some sort of sex puppet.

Creepy…

I mean, who does that?

Really?

Creepy Chaos does, that’s who.

The dude literally killed a man on television, and somehow he still not only walks the streets a free man, but he’s even still employed by the company whose show he performed the dastardly deed on.

How does that even work?

How do these guys get a free pass to say and do anything they want to without any legal actions being taken?

We’re supposed to be athletes. We compete in the ring every week for championship titles and glory. You don’t see Lebron James murdering players on the opposite team and getting away with it do you? What do you think would happen if a player pulled a gun on a football field and shot his opponent? What if a Canelo Alvarez kidnapped Gennady Golovkin and tried to sell him off to human traffickers? What do you think would happen then, huh? They’d all be in jail for a very long time, but not in the XWF. In the XWF everyone is apparently above the law and can get away with anything they want.

Realizing this, I now realize that maybe I could use someone watching my back. Someone who will stand side by side with me and help fend off all of the Creepy Chaos’s in the XWF.

Thank God for Jessalyn Hart.

Jessalyn saved me from Creepy Chaos at Warfare.

Potentially, she saved my life.

I owe her big time for that, I really do, and the best way that I can help her out is by helping her help me. No really, it makes sense, just listen. I don’t have anyone in the XWF. No friends, no mentors, nothing. I came into the company completely alone. I now realize that was kinda dumb, right?

Jessalyn had someone. She had a friend and a mentor who took her under his wing and helped her, taught her, protected her when he had to. Now she’s in the same boat that I’m in. She’s in a sea of sharks and there’s nobody there to pull her out.

Or is there?

I appreciate what Jess did for me, but furthermore it opened my eyes, and after the crap that Tommy Wish pulled, we both realized that we’d benefit from having each other’s back. So this match against Chaos and Wish isn’t a one off, Jess and I are officially entering the tag team division as the Midnight Dolls.

Now go ahead and laugh it up.

In a sport that’s dominated by men, how much damage can two chicks do, right?

Wrong!

We aren’t going to play the damsels in distress. I came to the XWF to fight, and if you look at what I’ve done so far, I’d say I’m pretty good at it. I made short work of Rain and Jeff Danger this last Wednesday, and even though I lost in the end, you have to admit that I held my own pretty well in what was essentially a handicap match at Savage.

Then there’s Jessalyn, our current reigning Xtreme Champion. She defeated Tommy Wish single handedly to take that belt. On top of that, she’s a trained assassin. Together, we’re probably tougher than most of the testosterone bags derping around this company on any given day.

So yeah, laugh it up boys, because we’re going to enjoy wiping those grins from your faces, and it’s all the sweeter that we get to start with Creepy Chaos and Tommy Wish, because let’s be real, if we’re talking about bullies in the XWF, these two take the cake.

First we have Creepy Chaos. The best bad guy in the business if you listen to him tell it, and truth be known, he may not be far off. That guy has made a career out of pushing around the little guy. Whenever he comes across someone that he considers a small fish, he’s quick to pick a fight. It usually results in him getting the win and padding his record, thus lending the slightest bit of credibility to his claim of being the face of the XWF. Then again, throw him in the ring with a real contender, and he buckles under the pressure 90% of the time, leaving a 10% room for error of course.

Just look at what happened the other night when he faced Joachim Bright. Chaos saw a rookie. One with weaknesses that he could expose. It’s the same thing he sees in me if we’re being honest. Anyway, Chaos took him to task and at the end of the day, walked away with the W. Now, he came out and admitted that Joachim was just an inferior version of his daddy. He based his entire strategy on the fact that he could get inside of Bright’s head and use that comparison to his advantage to throw Bright off his game. Sure, it worked out for him, but what do you honestly think would happen if Creepy Chaos went head to head with Joachims dad? We all know that The Engineer would chew him up and spit him out like the turd that he is. That’s exactly why you see Chris picking fights with me and not doing anything to call the attention of The Engineer.

Now, while that may be good strategy to try to make himself appear relevant, it’s also cowardly as all Hell. Not only that, but even that doesn’t always work to his favor does it?

Micheal Graves and Cadryn.

Those are two guys that Chris Chaos looked down on. Both of them have managed to gain victories over Chaos. Graves had even done it in both singles and tag team competition.

Funny how Chris never looked for a rematch after Graves and his druids sent him packing late last year huh? Even funnier that after Graves and Cadryn returned to the XWF and took the tag titles from Chaos and Gilmour, Chaos opted not to look for a rematch, but instead blame Gilly for the loss and replace him with the guy that had just taken Chris to school and won the TV title from him in NAZI.

But that’s Chris isn’t it? Always ready to run from a challenge while desperately trying to keep his head above water.

Well Chris, I may be new to both the XWF and the world of wrestling, but I promise you this, I’m not going to be an easy target. I’m not going to be just another notch on your win-loss record.

Next up is Tommy Wish, a guy who has been in the XWF for years, but you’d be forgiven for not knowing his name. I’ve watched wrestling my entire life, and even still, I could probably count the number of matches that he’s had on two hands. Tommy is kind of a special case. If you want to follow Tommy Wishes career, not that anybody would, but if you did, you’d have to spend all of your time keeping up with the XWF extras that are presented on our official website. See, Tommy spends a lot of his time wondering the Xtreme hallways and looking for easy title wins. If you win one of those belts, be careful about taking a nap, because you might wake up with a greasy unwashed Tommy Wish standing over you claiming your championship as his.

Honestly though, it’s probably the only way the man could ever find even the most minuscule amount of success here in the XWF. He’s just not very good… At any of it. Put him in front of the camera and ask him to hype a match, and you’ll be presented with the most boring and hard to follow drivel this side of Drezdin, but unlike Drezdin, this guy is just a jerk who doesn’t belong in even the most humble of flea market wrestling leagues. Where Drezdin has size and awe factor to put butts in seats, Tommy has, well, 90’s era softcore-hardcore is probably the best way to describe it. He thinks he’s an extreme badass, but in reality he’s just that guy who carries around cookie sheets and kendo sticks, acting like those lame weapons make him stand out.

Ha, yeah right.

In a world where I’ve seen men wrapped in razor wire and stabbed in the jugular. Where I’ve seen men blown up, set of fire, and have their… um… manhood removed, Tommy Wish and a cookie sheet is supposed to be hardcore.

The truth is, Tommy Wish a less intelligent, less motivated Chris Chaos. While both guys just don’t seem to get it, and couldn’t do anything with t if they did, at least Chaos is smart enough to hide how much he sucks, and even smarter to avoid picking fights that he can’t win.

The same can’t be said for Tommy, who after losing the Xtreme title to Jessalyn Hart, decided it a good idea to attack her during her match with Nyx on Warfare.

Like seriously dude? How could that have possibly have registered as a good idea to you?

Jess took that belt from you with ease, and the only reason that you even had it in the first place was because you lucked out and won it via 24/7 rules. I’ve kinda had a rule for the last few years, and that’s, if Ghost Tank has done it, it’s not very special.

Your title reign wasn’t special, and honestly neither are you. So why in the world would you attack Jess, someone who has proven to be your better? It’s not like that match was even close either, she wiped the floor with you man. You can’t honestly think that you stand a chance at winning it back from her, so that only leaves two options.

You’re an idiot or you’re a glutton for punishment.

Well, we already know that you’re an idiot, and if you’re looking for punishment, oh buddy have you found it!

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
(08-17-2018), (08-18-2018), The Engineer (08-17-2018)