Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Planetarium
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-17-2018, 07:42 PM

[Image: YmVFJ5v.gif]

The opening avatar came on the screen--dark and bleak, showing a man in a full trench coat walking down an alley, with shots of Chris blending in and out.

[Image: XS62lEL.gif]

Then the scene cuts to pristine Clearwater Beach, Florida. It shows Pier 60, the cocaine white sand, the greenish hue of the Gulf rolling in. Arial view. It took us over the city of Clearwater and over the Courtney Campbell Bridge, into Tampa.

[Image: NwceLsI.jpg]

The skyline of Tampa is now visible as music plays in the background, light enough to be notice but soft enough not to distract the viewer from what is going on in the picture. It passed by some historic buildings in Ybor City, one of the oldest and most stories districts in the entire city.

[Image: 3FC5i0E.gif]

It circled around the city as THE X-TREME WRESTLING FEDERATION PRESENTS:shows up on the screen. Street signs from inner Tampa are shown as it moves away from the city, towards Pasco County.

Finally, it cuts to Chris, taking off his sunglasses and looking into the camera as the scene fades to black.

[Image: MdUVL9W.gif]

THE CHRIS CHAOS SHOW

EPISODE 11

The Planetarium.

"Az, I am so glad you found out how to google search. Pretty cool invention us inferior humans have come up with, huh? You just had to open a computer, phone, tablet--whatever tickles your fancy--and type in the word chaos. There it is, right there, in bold letters, the definition. You see that and you get your spaceman helmet all fogged up with excitement. Your Michael Jackson thriller pants began to tent out and you just had to come on the air and tell me how wrong I am!

You really showed me! I'll never live this one down!

But in reality.....a thing I'm kinda big on, reality....all you did was further your point about how ignorant you truly are. Apparently the only thing you proved is you have reading comprehension skills. You also showed impatience. You failed to scroll. You saw the first thing that popped up and hot diggity dog you had to get it out there!

Chaos can also be mathematical. It can be something known as chaos theory. It looks at certain systems that are very sensitive. A very small change may make the system behave completely differently.

Very small changes in the starting position of a chaotic system make a big difference after a while. If that isn't a calculation, I don't know what is. I am sorry I was speaking in general terms, giving you those syllables to hang onto. You had to latch onto my words like a newborn on a teet because you have nothing else to say about me. I am accomplished, and you hate it. I have the plaques to prove it, all you have are the memories of what used to be. Memories that you blatently said you have no wish to re-live.

Anyway, yes, above......calculation. The small changes we make is the calculation that leads to the total disorder. I am sorry that may be a little advanced for your pea brain. Hey, when you buy into something, you buy in. I embrace all aspects of chaos. You embrace google's version.

Big difference.

For someone who is so quick to finger point and accuse of word twisting and fanatical claims of misunderstanding someone's point, you sure twist yourself up a lot too. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, and it shows. You speak so stately, so regal, and it pulls the wool over all of our eyes as to just how much of a universe sized tool you truly are. You clearly tried to justify yourself, do I need to go back and say it word for word?

The Dumbest Prick In The Universe Said:Granted she didn't pin me but I'm not going to take the pussy, cop out, excuse that most tend to go with and say that because she didn't pin me, it doesn't count as her beating me. That's fucking and beyond ignorant.

Why even bring it up? You see, what you did there was called implication. You assumed I was going to mention it, so you jumped the gun and beat me to the punch, knowing you had a defense when I called it out. You sly fox you.

IMPLY (according to the same amount of work you did, which is one click on google's first page): strongly suggest the truth or existence of (something not expressly stated).

Well fuck me sideways, isn't that exactly what you did? Now I don't know what I am talking about? Jeez man, call me a dick but don't insult my intellegence!

You're not only an idiot, you're a bold faced liar. You are too busy trying to make yourself look like an anime protagonist and not enough time worrying about how to win a fucking wrestling match that matters. You're priorities are all wacky. Like Richard Simmons wacky. You poor, tortured soul. You're so much of a tool you can't even see how you are demoting yourself. You don't care about accomplishments or winning titles.....do I need to go back and quote that too? What the fuck are you here for? Seriously? Why even try? Actually....I take that back, based on seeing your matches it is evident you don't try very hard. Because trying isn't fun. Waaah too much work for poor Azrael.

It is clear you are having fun, just going on camera and saying whatever the fuck you want. You would think for some supreme being, you'd have better insults than a 4th grade class. "You claim I'm a drooling figurine with glazed eyes and a pulse? That's you, Chris. You are talking about yourself, when you say that. One hundred percent."

I know you are but what am I! No You! No you! No You! All you need to do now is to scrunch up that face and stick out your tongue. For real, how does anyone take you seriously when you don't even take yourself seriously? You are supposedly a supreme being with these powers you brag about.....you can "do anything you want" as you said yourself. Why not wave your all powerful wand and fucking create a decent insult? Truly, its painful for me man. I almost feel bad for you.

Not really.

Fuck you.

[Image: vvGGDYX.jpg]

The lifted, doorless, roofless Jeep Wrangler rolled into the parking lot of the Saunders Planetarium on East Fowler street in Tampa. He parked behind the school bus. He was invited to talk to a field trip of elementary school kids about, what he assumed space. He didn't know dick about space, and neither did the scientists who claim they did. He was going to talk about what he wanted to talk about, maybe toughen these little bastards up.

When he met the teacher, Mrs. Muff, inside with her gathering of kids, she crossed her arms immediately.

"What's the matter, not happy to see me?"

She scoffs.

"You don't have the best reputation for being a role model" she said, quietly, not trying to be audible to the already distracted kids.

"Relax, I got this. The school asked me for this. They must see something. Plus they paid in advance. Come on."

With an eye roll she said fine. She corralled all the kids and they sat Indian style under the massive, LED, moving planetarium ceiling.

"Azrael Erebus is the epitome of everything wrong with sports these days. He is the personification of the softening of the culture. Az doesn't want this. He doesn't have the drive to do this. Let me ask you, kiddos, when you have a dream or a goal, you'll do anything to accomplish it, right?"

The group of children nods enthusiastically.

"Does anyone here not have any goals or aspirations?"

One kid in the back raised his hand.

"You don't count Timmy, we all knew you had no shot. Anyone else?"

Nobody else did.

"See, you all have a drive, you all are barely out of diapers and you already have an idea as to what you want to be. That makes me proud. People like Azarel, he doesn't care what he does. He doesn't care if he is a champion, he just cares if it is fun. Let me tell you, kids, winning isn't fun. The perks of winning are fun, but winning is hard work. Nothing is going to come easy."

The teacher nodded approvingly, her arms unfolding slightly with each encouraging word he said.

"You have to want to go get it. How would you feel if you were trying to accomplish something and someone said they didn't care about accomplishing the same thing, they just wanted to have fun?"

One kid raised his hand.

"Yes?"

"I'd tell him he needs to try harder!"

"Atta boy. Gold star for you. Someone get him an extra juice box."

Chris stepped towards the giant screen with the Universe on it.

"So tell me, what are some of the things you guys want to be?"

One kid yelled out a police officer. One yelled out a fireman. One said he wants to work with animals. Another said a professional wrestler, Chris high-fived him. It wasn't until a kid stood up and said she wanted to be an astranaut.

Chris scrunched his face.

"May I ask why?"

"Space is cool!" All Chris could think of is one of Azrael's oh so creative comebacks. It made the bile rise.

"Why is space cool?"

"I don't know, it would just be cool to go there!"

Chris put his palm up to his face.

"You do realize that space is an infinite frontier, right? Once you go there, you're never coming back. If you get lost........if you are even the slightest bit off on your calculations, you're gone forever."

The girl looked horrified. She probably couldn't even pronounce the word calculations.

In fact, he knew she couldn't. No use explaining chaos theory in space to these little pricks, they probably haven't even learned how to shit properly yet.

"What is your favorite planet?"

She pointed at something on the screen it was Jupiter.

"That...........well, its Jupiter. You know what my favorite planet it?"

The kids all leaned in.

"It's Ozuul."

The kids all looked at each other like Chris had two heads. Ozuul, they hadn't learned about that.

"You made that up!" One kid said laughing.

"Yeah, I did, and so did Azrael. It doesn't exist, its just a floating ball of bulls----"

He caught himself before he could curse. "Jello."

The kids laughed.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Chris Chaos's post:
(08-17-2018), Darius Xavier (08-18-2018)