Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 01:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Spaceman and The Mechanic - Part 5: This. Ends. Now. (rp3)
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-17-2018, 09:47 PM

"Hello, Maxwell."

Azrael glared at the man, with the flames of an inferno, blazing within his gaze.

"It's been awhile. Still working as a soulless tyrant, profiting off the suffering of others?"

Maxwell smirked and stepped forward. His attention never swaying from Azrael.

"That depends. If you call breaking ground on new discoveries and enlisting my services to aid my fellow man, profiting off the suffering of others, then yes... that's exactly, what I'm doing. I like to simply refer to it as earning an honest living."

"Oh yeah, experimentation and genetic engineering, is definitely breaking ground on new discoveries."

"Everyday. You know all about that though. Don't forget, I couldn't have done half the things I've done, without your help. Remember. You and me, we pioneered the research that's being used, to this very day."

These words angered Azrael. Narrowing his eyes, the fires that burned, churned and smoldered deep inside, raged as though they were forged in the very pits of Hades, themselves. Hate wasn't a strong enough word, for what Azrael felt for Maxwell. The man was his betrayer. The boundaries that he crossed, were unforgivable. Everything, within the spaceman told... nay, screamed. Beckoned and begged for Azrael, to kill him. Yet Azrael relinquished those cries for revenge. This wasn't about him, despite the need and the hunger, to make it all about him and grant himself the satisfaction of watching Maxwell, die a slow, agonizing death. This was about something more important. Saving Griffin.

"That was a long time ago. Things change."

"Ah, but that doesn't erase the past, now does it? No, it does not. So why exactly did you want an audience with me? Hmmm? Does it have something to do with my property over there?"

Maxwell pointed towards Griffin and smiled.

"That right there is a killing machine! Holy shit! Do you know we dubbed him 'The Weapon Killer' cause even though he's a living weapon, just like the rest of 'em, he's the only one good enough at what he does, that he will actually put other weapons down. He will put them down and then move on, like it was nothing. Another day at the office. For instance, there was an individual named Liam. He went through programming and still didn't have the right initiative, he simply couldn't get the knack of how things were done. Didn't like it or have the stomach for it. Now because of that, Liam started acting erratic and overly emotional. He was quickly becoming a liability to the operation. This one right here, this 'weapon killer' was asked to fix the problem and do you know what he did? He didn't talk to this wayward weapon, he didn't take Liam under his wing and show the man the ropes or explain anything. No. 'The Weapon Killer' killed Liam. Without a second thought, edgewise. Pulled his gun and put a bullet in Liam's head. Oh, but the look in his eyes, was priceless because there wasn't any remorse whatsoever. You could have compared his eyes, to the vacant stare of a man doing something run of the mill and ordinary. Something average and everyday, like taking out the trash. Though I suppose in a way, that's what he did. He took out the trash. Now, look at him, he's taken up with the likes of you and you've already tainted him. You've poisoned him. Ruined him. He's utterly useless now. Or wait, was that you're daughter Lila that did that?"

"Don't you fuckin' say her name."

Griffin pushed passed Cromwell and Hastings and stood next to Azrael.

"While you're at it, why don't you go ahead and quit talking about me, like I'm a piece of property before you find out first hand, what it's like to be that dude I put down for failing to live up to his potential."

Maxwell laughed, long and loud. Slapping his knee, he damn neared doubled over, he was laughing so hard. This was amusing to him. A lark. That was very apparent and it really pissed Griffin off. Tightened his grip on the trigger of his Colt 45 too. Without even a hint of hesitation, he raised his gun and pointed it at Max, silencing the man's laughter, it was replaced by a wicked grin. One worthy of a devil.

"What makes you think that you'd get away with that? Huh? What? Ah well, you are as good as dead, anyway. So I suppose you should make the best of it. Make your last moves really count for something. What that would be, I'm not exactly sure cause it seems rather pointless but who am I to judge? Go on. Shoot me. See what happens. I dare you. Mechanic."

With a deep sigh, Azrael lowered his head as the fires within, gradually subsided. He would not allow Maxwell, to have his fun. To destroy another life. No. This ends. Now.

"I can tell you what's going to happen. You're going to call off your men. And I mean, all of your men. That includes the snipers on the roof across the street and any others, that you might have lying in wait. Then, you're going to turn around, and walk away. Forget everything that happened here today but most importantly of all, you're going to forget that Griffin MacAlister, ever worked for you. Understand?"

"Now, why would I ever, do that?"

"Because... I'm allowing you, to walk away. We both know that I don't need to do that. We also both know, that even if I incinerate you, right here and now, where you stand, it won't ever end. The Order. There's always going to be someone, to take your place. So why don't you take the deal and live another day? Take the fucking deal, Maxwell!"

Maxwell Maximus was a cruel, heartless man. Cold, sadistic and utterly relentless in his ways. Always willing to turn a profit, no matter what the cost was for others. For what did he care? Their pain, wasn't his pain. In this world, you either sank or swam. You were the predator or you most assuredly, were the prey and Maxwell Maximus, was never the prey. With that in mind, he knew Azrael Erebus, all to well and with that knowledge, came the understanding that when the spaceman gave you an offer like this, you took it. Yes, it was a defeat but then, there was always the option to turn the odds in your favor again. For tomorrow would be another day. And that option was far better than standing one's ground, only to get burned alive, from the inside out. As much as Max was a shark in this tank, he was also keen on self-preservation. When the chips were all in and the cards were down, he knew what Azrael was capable of and what the spaceman would do, if push truly came to shove. Maxwell wasn't prepared for such things. Yet.

"Fine. You can have your little mechanic. I'll leave him alone and you have my word, no one will ever come after him."

"Or Lila."

Griffin's tone was stern as he stared down Maxwell.

"Or Lila. No one will ever go after her either."

A sly smile adorned Max's face as he turned and started to walk off. Stopping short after several steps, he turned back to Azrael and Griffin and lifted both of his hands slightly, raising a questioning brow.

"I assume, this means I can leave, right?"

"You sure, that's it then? There won't be any repercussions? No army of super soldiers, barging down the door as soon as you leave? Your business with Griffin is done? Finished? He can go on with his life and never have to worry about you, trying to collect or reclaim him, like he's a piece of your property?"

"Absolutely. I gave you my word, didn't I?"

"Yes but we both know, how much that's worth, though."

"Ouch. You are scorned, Satty."

"Don't call me that. Ever. You gave up that right, years ago."

"Did anyone ever tell you that you, really need to let the past go."

"Get the fuck out of my sight, before I change my mind and burn you alive, you piece of shit."

With that, Maxwell Maximus exited the building. A smirk shifting into place on his face. This was far from over. Instinctively as this happened, Griffin and Azrael turned around to address Cromwell and Hastings; however, both men were long gone, by then. With a sigh, Griffin put his gun away and fired up a cigarette.

"So that's it then? It's over. Just like that?"

"It would seem so."

"I don't hate you, Christopher."

"I nothing you."

"You're comparing yourself and your mindset to a mathematical calculation now. The chaos theory. The butterfly effect. Really? Okay Ashton Kutcher, whatever you say. You expect me to believe that you have the developed mind to determine, every single possible outcome, based on minute circumstances and you're also able to walk around, like a sane man as well? No human being, can systematically predict such things and not be locked up in a room somewhere, drooling on themselves. You are a human, are you not? Which means your brain has certain limitations. Even the most brilliant human alive, couldn't do what you're suggesting. You're speaking on the terms of intense algorithms. Things that you'd need to use a super, computer in order to predict, every possible scenario and stabilize the right process to adhere to. Yet, you're claiming that you can do this? Oh no, you simply embrace the idea of it, my mistake. Please. Don't pretend like that was ever a reality. Nothing that you ever do screams that and you know it. Random and sporadic little attacks, are not the workings of a man that embraces the idea of the butterfly effect. Your small changes, are barely a blip on the radar, in the grand scheme of things and all it effects is your tiny, little world in televised wrestling. A sad, little world. Where the only thing that matters is trinkets made of leather and bits of gold. Oh but you're an enlightened man and I'm the idiot."

"You thought I implied something about you. What makes you think that I'd do that? What about me, suggests that I imply my meanings, instead of flat out say what I mean? What have I ever done, that suggests that theory? If I was going to talk about you and call out your actions, I'd simply come out and do that. I wouldn't sit there and imply anything. I'm not a fucking woman. You clearly must be in touch with your feminine side though. That was your first instinct. Oh no, I mentioned cop outs and excuses, I must be indirectly talking about you. I've got to be implying something about Chris Chaos, when I say those words. I bet you're the type, when someone plays a song in the same room that you're in, you listen really closely to the lyrics, just in case they're playing it for you and there's some hidden meaning to it all. Haha! Wow. No, Chris. I hate to burst your bubble and destroy your ego there but I wasn't implying anything about you. I was simply making a general statement. About other wrestlers that did that sort of thing, in a whole collective sort of way. Oh but I must be lying, there's no way I wasn't doing what you said. By the sanctioned gods, get over yourself."

"Why does me wrestling for my own entertainment bother you, so fucking much? It's like you're upset, that I don't feed into your bullshit. That I don't writhe at the possibility of winning or losing titles, like you do. Yes, I do what I want, when I want. That's how I carry myself in everything that I do, including wrestling. And I wrestle because I enjoy wrestling. None of that means that I don't summon effort though. I still go toe to toe with some of the very best and make it worth their while. Watch those matches and I defy you to say otherwise. You can't and there is no way on fucking Earth, that you could ever even dream of doing the same. Dr. D'Ville would destroy you, within a matter of seconds. You're not even in his league. Oh but he and I, we put on quite the show, didn't we? Yes, we certainly did. Despite the fact that I didn't achieve the victory, our fight was legendary material. Four years in the making. Can you say that about anyone that you fought? Can you? No, you can't. Because at the end of the day, you aren't that memorable. Not in a long term type of scenario. You might have fans and flair. Now. You might get the crowd in an uproar. Now. But I'm literally, forever. When you're long and dead. A forgotten fragment of the past. Buried so far in the dust. No one living remembers you. I'll still be alive. People across the universe will know my name and remember me. This goes far beyond the realms of wrestling. My deeds, the things that I've done. Battles that I've fought. Lives, races... entire civilizations and planets, that I have saved. Those acts; can and will, never be lost to the sands of time. Televised wrestling as a whole shall fall to the shadows. Yet, I will remain. As I always have been and will always be, extraordinary and exceptionally unforgettable."

"Look into my eyes and tell me, that I'm lying."

"You're so deluded, you could probably do that, couldn't you?"

"Alright, then I'll simply tell you this, no matter what you say or how you say it, I know I'm right."

"Go on and believe as you like though. You have every right, to be wrong. You're only human, after all."

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Azrael Erebus's post:
Darius Xavier (08-18-2018)