Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Making New Friends and Facing Old Enemies
Jessalyn Hart Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-16-2018, 07:48 PM

Downtown Lima, Peru 16:45

[Image: plaza-de-armas-guadalajara.jpg]

Jessalyn and Gaea arrived in Lima in the mid-afternoon. The area was filled with people coming and going. Some noticed the fact that two people just appeared out of nowhere while others kept moving along. Jessalyn caught the eye of one of the people staring.

Can we not just appear places? I thought the idea of being an assassin was subtlety?

It was a blind jump I didn't have time to figure out where we could go. If you want subtlety, learn to jump yourself.

Uh....I cant I don't have Ezariaha anymore, Remember?

That doesn't mean shit. As much as I would enjoy discussing the finer points of interspacial travel, we have to find Manuel.

Right, sorry, Where is the compound in the city?

If I remember correctly it is a giant yellow building.

The two made their way through the crowds moving towards what they believed to be downtown Lima. They weaved in and out of the large groups of people occupying the streets. They tried to go as unnoticed as possible. The sudden arrival of two women in Raven garb would have caught someone's attention. They needed to be unseen until it was the right time. They made it to the government plaza. There they thought they could ask questions and be pointed in the right direction.

So....What color is the building supposed to be?

Gaea responded while looked around the area to make sure no one had seen them or were following them.

Its yellow, I told you this already.

Well, we might have a problem...

Gaea stopped looking around and looked at Jessalyn

Why would that be a problem?

Jessalyn silently pointed towards the government plaza

[Image: Lima2.jpg]

Because they are all yellow.

Son of a Bitch, that is going to make this a little harder than normal.

I have an idea, follow me.

Gaea had little to no time to respond as she watched Jessalyn start moving towards a group of people.

We shouldn't really be talking.....

She didn't get a chance to finish the sentence Jessalyn had already found a small group of children. She had a picture of Manuel and she began to ask questions...

Hola, mi nombre es Jessalyn y Esta es mi amiga Gaea. ¿Has visto a este hombre?

I didn't know you spoke Spanish?

Yeah, Mezian taught me a few languages in our time as friends. If you would even call us that.

The group of children looks at the picture a few of them seem excited and start pulling Jessalyn a long by the hand. The children take her to a yellow building a few blocks away. Unlike the other ones, this one is on fire.

Gaea, take the kids and get them to safety. I will figure out what is going on here.

Alright don't do anything stupid.

I don't make promises I can't keep.

Gaea and the children went off to find the authorities. Jessalyn snapped her fingers and the glamour hiding all of her gear went away. She slid the sword out of the sheath and walked carefully towards the building. Although it was on fire no sounds could be heard and there wasn't any heat coming from the flames. It was eerily quiet, almost as if...

It was then she realized what was happening. It was a glamour as well, one to hide all that was actually going on in the area. She whispered the word Revest], and all that could be seen had been revealed. On the ground lay dozens of Raven and Consortium. It looked like a war scene from some movie. The few that were left stood fighting in an area near the front of the compound.
Not a group fighting a group but ONE man fighting a group of five Consortium soldiers. His age and demeanor were misleading. He moved as fluid and as quickly as the flames behind him. Each strike and movement more punishing than the rest. It was as if the fire itself was fighting and they didn't know how to fight back. One by one the members of the Consortium fell. After all, that was done the older gentleman fell tot he ground. Jessalyn hurried over to help him.

Hey, are you alright? Hey, Sir are you alright?

As she made it closer to him she realized who it was exactly. It was Manuel, He had taken some damage from the melee. A few cuts and bruises, maybe a broken rib but he was gonna live. She hears a loud pop behind her, the ground giving way a little. She could see what seemed like a shadow just to her left. It wasn't Gaea and it wasn't friendly. She cautiously reached for her sword on the ground. Once she had a good grasp she swung it in an upwards motion.

Oh I see this Raven has spunk. The other ones died easily. Come human tell me your name.

Jessalyn smiled as she made it to her feet. She places Manuel in a glamour so he couldn't be hurt.

It has been a long time since one of your kinda has called me that.

Do you fight Angels often Human. They must have been weak, I will not let you win.

They didn't let me win, I killed them. Also thanks for letting me know how I have to kill you.

Jessalyn drove her sword at the Angel, as he slides back he swings his weapon. Jessalyn ducks the swing and goes for an upward swing again, this time catching him on the arm. The open wounds seeps a crimson red. Jessalyn seems dejected.

Aw man, your not a real Angel. You are just another awakened asshole.

The "angel" seemed offended by such words

I will let you now human I have a name and I am a powerful member of the second house.

Let me guess its something with an -el at the end of it. There are no houses in the hierarchy of the Council or the Consortium. None of that matters really.

How dare you speak to Jerael that way I will...

Bang,Bang,Bang

The Words were interrupted by three rounds entering his skull. The same crimson red splattered across nearby walls and the courtyard itself. Jessalyn grabbed Manuel and started to move out to the street. Gaea cam running around the corner with police in tow. A face of fear and disbelief came to her face as she made it to Jessalyn and Manuel.

How the fuck did this happen?

Angels, Glamour, Swords and a gun. I saved him though that is the important part.

To Be Continued...

John...Fucking...Holliday, not Muddy Waters, Dolly Waters or Thaddeus Duke. You give me John...Fucking...Holiday. Like where did management find him? Where ever it was you need to put him back. I don't want or need people like him around here. I will, however, fight the dumb son of a bitch since ya know you pay me to do that.

So I am gonna make this short and sweet. I am gonna need you to go find whatever Vampire sex slave dungeon you crawled out of and turn right back and go there. I still have scars from the last encounter. My hands sometimes don't want to work. Its okay, I'll live. So, John, why now? Why come back after months of literally nothing I just assumed that you had fallen off the earth or into the mentioned sex dungeon. Either way, I don't care.

What I do care about is the fact that you think that you can come back and take what I have. That has to be some of the dumbest shit I have seen or heard since the last time I saw Chris Chaos promo. In all seriousness though, don't show up, don't ever cut a promo. If you enjoy having the ability walk and not take your food through a straw stay home. That way the real talent can have a chance and washouts like you can collect checks.

[Image: wallpaper2you-64426-20191117182800923.jpg]
2x Tag Team Champion W/ Vita Valentine
1xExtreme Champion
13-14-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jessalyn Hart's post:
(08-17-2018), (08-16-2018)