Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Poll: What will occur during the Chris Chaos and Azrael Erebus fight?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Nathaniel will use his position of power to help Chris Chaos
20.00%
2 20.00%
Nathaniel will use his position of power to help Azrael Erebus
20.00%
2 20.00%
Nathaniel will maintain an iron fist of authority and oversee the match, with the same strict, code of conduct that he will adhere to scrupulously, when he claims his rightful place as the next Führer
50.00%
5 50.00%
This poll is too much for my delicate mind, I need to find my safe place and hide there, till I'm not required to give my opinion
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Chaos vs Azrael Erebus
Nathaniel Idenhaus Offline
Not a Nazi

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-16-2018, 08:52 PM

"Interesting. It seems that I've found myself, in the position of refereeing a fight, between two well known associates of mine."

"In one corner there's Chris Chaos, the man that I've recently aligned myself with, my team mate in Empire and fellow advocate of destruction. As I've stated before my alliance with Mr. Chaos, does adhere to a reason, he is essential to the main agenda. A vital component to the big picture, he has become a fundamental asset, instrumental to the master plan. I am fortunate to have aligned with him, when I did as he is already proving his worth, the specifics of this are irrelevant at the moment but rest assured, when the time comes, the end results will be unmistakable. While I appreciate this factor, it will not dictate the future of my actions during the match. Understand this Chris, in spite of the role that I've taken on as of late and the help that I provided, I will not carry that mindset with me into the ring on Saturday. In other words, your abilities will have to speak for themselves. If your performance continues onward, in the same caliber that it has been, you shouldn't have any problems with this being the case."

"Then in the other corner is Azrael Erebus. My former Black Circle brethren and the man that I find myself indebted to for enabling my sense of control, over an issue that surely would have led to a series of unfortunate events, had he not supplied his aid. We have certainly come a long way, haven't we, old friend. Yet, I don't believe that I have to remind you, that I've never been the sentimental sort, do I? No, I don't believe that I do. Despite our history, friendship and mutual respect for one another, this will grant you zero allowances or favors from me, in regards to this match. Nor will my position of power come with any sympathy, for the damage that you may receive. Nothing personal Azrael, this is strictly business and I take this matter, very seriously. "

"Just for my own amusement, I would like to know the general opinion of the masses. What do you think will happen? Feel free to make your voice heard. It will do me a great service, to understand where you believe my loyalties lie and grant me the knowledge and awareness of how I'm generally perceived, in a matter such as this."

"Choose wisely."

[Image: VADiENp.jpg]
[Image: CbviDqC.png]
Current Hart Champion
1x X-Treme Champion
1x Television Champion
1x SOTM November 2013
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-16-2018, 11:20 PM

You forgot the selection, "We don't care". Or... Do we just not vote?

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Abigail Monroe Offline
Empress of the deep, queen of the tides

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-17-2018, 12:56 AM

"Oh wow doc, you sound cranky. What's wrong? Did someone eat all your Danone Activia yogurt?"

[Image: soGNxeD.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Dillinger D'Marco Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-17-2018, 03:53 AM

(08-16-2018, 11:20 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: You forgot the selection, "We don't care". Or... Do we just not vote?

"Psssh... that's a given."

"Then again, I'm not one for polls."

"Or voting."

"Generally anything that gets my name into the system, I'm strongly against."

[Image: rcCvKEh.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-17-2018, 05:38 AM

"Don't worry. I'm very aware of how you operate, my friend. I wouldn't dream of asking you to compromise your proud German, integrity by doing me any favors."

"Now that, that's taken care of... "

"Hello Doctor. Abigail. And... I'm sorry, I don't think we've ever met. Properly or improperly, for that matter. Fantastic name, by the way. Dillinger D'Marco. Greetings and salutations, I'm the spaceman but you can call me, Azrael Erebus."

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Nathaniel Idenhaus Offline
Not a Nazi

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-17-2018, 11:49 PM

(08-16-2018, 11:20 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: You forgot the selection, "We don't care". Or... Do we just not vote?

"Funny."

Nathaniel smirks.

"You know D'Ville, you and I have yet to cross paths in the ring, perhaps that needs to change."

[Image: VADiENp.jpg]
[Image: CbviDqC.png]
Current Hart Champion
1x X-Treme Champion
1x Television Champion
1x SOTM November 2013
Hate Post Like Post