Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 08:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Yeah..yeah....yeah....
Joachim Bright Offline
Heart on his sleeve

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-16-2018, 04:18 PM

Yeah, we're not doing any of that scene setting for this one. I figure, why bother? Not like I'm getting much effort from the opposition.

Yes, Dyke I lost. I could piss and moan about how heavily I was screwed but I won't. I showed my rookie belly and got my guts ripped out. I got outplayed. And what's leaving an especially sour taste in my mouth is that THAT happened, and now I've got you, and after that I go on another "break", as management is so tastefully calling it. Why? Because The Engineer is gonna be putting in appearances again, and I'm not allowed to voluntarily be in the same building as him or I void my restraining order.

C'est la vie.

So you're it for a while. And I see you're putting in your customary level of effort. Hey, that's cool. Float your boat man. Me? I'm going to learn from this experience and come back harder upon my return. Unlike a lot of folks who suffer one loss and bail because they can't bear the assault on their ego, I'm gonna eat this shit sandwich, let it's fetid nastiness linger on the old tastebuds for a while to ensure that it's imprinted on my memory, and use it to better myself. I'm guessing you would know what shit tastes like better than most, so you probably see the picture I'm painting here.

So Dyke, you hit me up if you have anything to say that's WORTH saying.

As for you Chris. You got me. You got me. And you showed me I still have oh so much more to learn. So I thank you for that. Truly. I despise you as a human being. But in this instance you were a teacher.

I won't ever forget your lesson.

[Image: barbed_wire_through_my_heart_by_tripwire_d.jpg]pin
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Joachim Bright's post:
(08-16-2018)