Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 06:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare - 08/15/2018
Jessalyn Hart Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-16-2018, 01:26 PM

After the show the cameras find Jessalyn searching the backstage area

Jessalyn, Jessalyn how do you feel about your loss?

I honestly couldn't care less. These last few weeks of Nyx and I fighting just seemed to be filler so the show didn't seem small. She can have her wins, I have more important matters to attend to. Good Job on the wins Nyx.

Do you know who your attacker was?

Does it look like I know they were, Steve? I guess I am just here playing hide and seek. Why are you so dumb sometimes. No, I do not know who they are all I know is that hit like a bitch. Whoever you are you need to know two things. One, don't run you'll only die tired. Two, No One Is Ever Safe. Also, Chaos, If you ever come near VV again I'll cut your fucking balls off and hand them to Myst. That is if she doesn't already own them. Now, if you would excuse me.

Jessalyn continues her search of the backstage areas

[Image: wallpaper2you-64426-20191117182800923.jpg]
2x Tag Team Champion W/ Vita Valentine
1xExtreme Champion
13-14-0
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jessalyn Hart's post:
(08-16-2018), Rain (08-17-2018)

Messages In This Thread
Wednesday Night Warfare - 08/15/2018 - by Jessalyn Hart - 08-16-2018, 01:26 PM