Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Ambush is such an ugly word (rp1)
Abigail Monroe Offline
Empress of the deep, queen of the tides

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-16-2018, 09:19 AM

[Image: w53RgAI.jpg]

"I don't know about this guys. It just feels wrong. I mean, Abigail... she trusts me and I really like her, I don't want her to get hurt."

"And she won't get hurt, if you stick to the plan."

"Yeah, it seems pretty simple."

"Simple? Simple? There's nothing simple about this."

Donovan Blackwater, ran a hand through his perfectly, slicked back black hair as he sank backwards into his sofa. His two brothers; Ezra and Raphael, stood in front of him. Ever since the night that they met his girlfriend, Abigail and learned that she knew Azrael Erebus, they started plotting and now the plan had finally taken shape. The only trouble with that was that it involved Donovan basically setting her up. He had to lie to her. Trick and use her, to achieve the end game, to this master plan. He didn't want to do that. It was risky. She could get hurt. On top of that, when she learned the truth about him and understood that she was used as a pawn, she would hate him. She would hate all of them but probably Donovan the most because her connection to him was different. Ezra and Raph, she would see them as assholes but they were basically just two guys to her, she didn't know them all that well. Whereas Donovan was her boyfriend and she trusted him. After this, he would be the guy that broke her heart and betrayed her. And for what? Revenge. Answers. What once seemed so important to Donovan, now didn't seem fucking worth it. There was a time when he would have gladly went along with this idea. Not anymore. He couldn't. Not if it meant losing her.

"You essentially want me to use Abigail to get at Azrael. Then what? We corner him. Question him and if we don't like his answers, we make him pay for abandoning us. She'll be there for all of it. Abigail will know that I didn't only lie to her but that I used her as well. She'll be crushed. Devastated. And she'll get to witness her friend get hurt. She will hate me after this. Do you understand that? Hate me. She'll look at me and I won't be Donovan Blackwater anymore. No. I'll be her betrayer. The monster that tricked her into luring her friend into a trap. You know what... I don't even care about revenge, anymore. It all seems so fucking pointless. I don't even see why this has to happen. Why? Why does this have to go down like this, Ezra?"

"Because, it's the only way that we can get answers, Donovan. Real answers. Not bullshit, fairy tale answers, about being trapped inside a golden rock. Give me a break! What a complete and total load of crap."

"Maybe it's not."

"What? What did you just say?"

"I said, maybe it's not. As in, maybe it's not a complete and total load of crap, maybe Azrael is telling the truth, maybe he really was trapped inside a gold rock. We don't know if it isn't possible. Crazy stuff happens all the time to the spaceman. What if this time, he actually was captured against his will and couldn't get free? What if he didn't ditch our mother and abandon us? What if he just didn't know? About mom being pregnant. About us. About any of it. What if he just didn't know?"

"What if he didn't know? That's cute. You know what your problem is?"

"What?"

"Abigail."

"Seriously."

"As a heart attack, brother. You met her and you fell for her. Now it turns out she's our ticket to the answers that we've been waiting for, she can deliver the spaceman to us and we can finally ask him why he left. We can actually make him pay for abandoning us. For leaving mom behind, with no explanation regarding anything. Why he left her, what to expect when one gets impregnated by an alien, how to take care of us, what to anticipate when you're raising three half alien, half human children... none of it was explained to her, he left her with no information. He was just gone and she was alone. Do you remember what that did to her? Huh, Donovan do you remember? What happened to our mother because of what he did? Do you?"

"Yes."

"What? Hmmm? Come on, say it. What happened?"

"She lost her mind."

"That's right. She lost her mind. She's nuts because of him. Now, is that very fair to three kids, who didn't exactly request to be born but were stuck in that fucking shit show, just the same. No father and a lunatic for a mother. I don't know if you remember what a nightmare it was growing up, but I sure the fuck do and I'm not about to push the past aside and forget about it, because you fell in love with the spaceman's friend. That's bullshit! The fact that you can sit there and say that it's pointless to get answers and to make that asshole pay, for what he did... after everything that we lived through and experienced together, that's repulsive. And it's inexcusable. Inexcusable!

Ezra turned away from Donovan and as he did, a large blast of electricity, ripped through the coffee table that sat in the middle of Donovan's living room. Shattering it to pieces. This caused Donovan to not only jump in his seat but also pop up, into a standing position. Cautiously, he walked up behind Ezra and placed a hand, on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I remember. Growing up with mom... it was a nightmare and it only became worse, after she got herself locked up. Then we were literally raising ourselves. If we weren't born... different, who knows how that would have turned out? We survived, we did better than simply survive, we rose up to the challenge and conquered it. And now look at us, we're untouchable. A dominant force to be reckoned with, we kick ass and never have to worry about a thing. We don't have parents but we have each other and you're right, I let Abigail cloud my judgment. That was wrong of me. I'll stick to the plan. I can make this work and we'll finally get the real answers, that we deserve. We'll make that asshole alien pay for what he did."

"Really?"

"I promise."

Ezra turned towards Donovan and smiled.

"Thanks, brother."

Nodding, Donovan stepped away from Ezra and pulled out his phone. With a sigh, he then dialed Abigail's number and placed the phone against his ear. The phone rang once. Twice. Thr...

"Hello."

Donovan felt sick.

"Hey babe. I was calling to find out if you're free tomorrow night."

"I should be, why do you ask?"

"I was thinking that we could grab dinner. I also thought I'd extend the invitation, to your friend, Azrael. You met my brothers, I figured that it was time I met one of your closest friends. I mean, if that's okay? What do you say?"

"I say it sounds like a wonderful idea. I've already told Azrael all about you, I think he'll be thrilled to finally meet you. Then, he'll know you're real and be able to help me shut Axle up, when he says otherwise."

"Axle? Who's Axle?"

"Axle King. He's this guy that Azrael knows that owns a bar. He can be a real pain sometimes. Not all the time but sometimes, he really makes you want to smack him. In the head. With a wrench. Anyway, that's besides the point. I think dinner with my two favorite men in the universe, sounds like an amazing idea. I'll give Azrael a call. Tell him the plan and then, I'll text you later and let you know what he said."

"Sounds good to me."

"Well, look at you, short stack. All fired up and ready to go, huh? It's exciting, isn't it? A big, championship match. My first title defense and your first attempt at claiming a title. Yay! First times, for all. You were kicking ass and taking names, for almost a month and now, you get a shot at my title. Funny story. I was hired by the XWF back in May. I had one match. Didn't do anything after that, for months. Decided on a whim to sign up for Savage, last week and I got a title shot. Imagine that. I was doing nothing. For months. And I got a title shot. I didn't ask for it. The thought never even crossed my mind. They just gave it to me. Out of the blue. Then I won and now, here we are. I'm the champ and you're talking like you think, I'm actually going to be afraid of you. It's funny. Really, really funny. As funny as you describing the reasons that you should be feared. Damon. Hear me now and understand. I'm not afraid of you. Or the voices in your head. You're really, trying way too hard there, buddy. Seriously, dial it down a couple of notches, before you shit yourself or have an aneurysm."

"You say that you're going to decimate me, limb from limb? That's... special. I'm a water elemental. I can transform into water, so that doesn't really threaten me, but at least it shows that you have a lot of enthusiasm for our upcoming fight. Oh and I can also control and manipulate water. I can douse that hellfire, right out. No problem. I bet you look funny when you're wet too. All angry and throwing a temper tantrum. Totally soaked. Stomping your feet and screaming. Ha! Hilarious. I can picture it, right now and it's literally, the best thing ever. Have you ever been hit with a blast of water so hard, that you lift up in the air and fly across a room? Well you can look forward to that happening on Saturday. Among a list of other things, that should leave you completely drenched and more than likely, gasping for air. I'll try my very best not to knock you unconscious, but I can't promise anything. Hey, at least when you're knocked out, you won't be a slave to the voices. You can have some peace, at least for a little while."

"I have to ask though, why are the voices that take control of you, female? Are you confused? Do you secretly wish that you were born a woman? Is that the real reason behind this wrestling career? Are you trying to earn enough money to have an operation to fix that problem? So you can finally feel normal? Do you feel like you were born in the wrong skin? Is that why you're losing your mind? That's so sad, Damon. If you were the champ, you'd definitely make more money and then, you could afford the surgery that you want, so much sooner. I'm afraid I can't allow that though. Sorry, not sorry."

"You think that you can simply walk into the arena on Saturday, destroy me and take the title? Well now, I have to show you, that you made a terrible mistake, by believing that utter fallacy. You may have been lucky in fights, so far but that luck has dried up, like a kiddie pool in the Sahara. I may be a lady, I might be smaller and lighter than you are but I'm relentless and I won't stop until you're down on the canvas, for the three count. That's a promise. One that I most certainly, plan on fulfilling. Look at it this way though, after I beat you even more senseless and I win, at least you'll know that you've fallen to a greater competitor. Me! Abigail Monroe. Empress of the deep, queen of the tides and one badass, water vixen."

[Image: soGNxeD.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Abigail Monroe's post:
Darius Xavier (08-18-2018)