Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ALL THE BELTS!
Joachim Bright Offline
Heart on his sleeve

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-15-2018, 07:00 PM

Wasn't anyone else listening to Mr. Jackson? Come on people, let's do this!

Jo spots Mini Morbid backstage, no doubt doing something mini. And morbid.

Hey guy, you sure are short. And your mask looks unwashed and in need of severe ironing. I bet your mother never taught you any real life skills. You have a mother, right?

Oh, I hope she's not dead.
Jo looks fearful that he just came across like an asshole. She's not, right? Oh hell....

He rolls Mini Morbid up!

[Image: barbed_wire_through_my_heart_by_tripwire_d.jpg]pin
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mini Morbid Offline
VICTORY FOREVER!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-16-2018, 06:50 AM

I KICKETH THE FUCKETH OUT!!!!

Listen to me you melted nutsack faced -queer I AM THE MASTER OF THE FEDERWEIGHT HALLWAYS1 I roam my kingdom with the dick of a Tyrannosaurus swinging betwixt my thighs! I SHALL SPLIT THEE IN TWAIN WITH MY BATTLE COCK!!!!

You may have a father capable of clutching the Universal Title in his mitts like he is petting bunny rabbits in a John Steinbeck adaptation titled "OF MEN AND " but you are barely 10% of his DNA! You are 90% mitochondrial ESTROGEN from whatever 11 year old girl climbed into Engy's rape van back in the 80s long enough to watch the championship winning genes drip down her leg no the way home to watch Jem and Holograms! YOU ARE NAUGHT BUT RESIDUAL SEMEN CAUGHT INSIDE OF AN UNDERAGE CLOACA!!!! I HAVE BUT TO SNAP MY MIGHTY FINGERS TO DEFEAT YOU!!!! ARRIBA!!!!

[Image: 5z3j5uE.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mini Morbid's post:
Rain (08-16-2018)
Darius Xavier Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-16-2018, 06:59 AM

Winner and still Federweight Champion - Mini Morbid
Hate Post Like Post