Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Volume 1, Chapter 6 - Escape From Hellview
Damon Tyler Offline
Pittsburgh's Prodigal Son

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-15-2018, 08:29 AM

"Contained in one place, anxiety spawns...
Unopened reowned, what's needed upscaled..."

Your demons will constantly circle you. They will constantly choose to infect your brain and disrupt your inner state of mind all because they want something. They're hungry, they're destructive and they will never make any sign of hiding that away. They will feast, dish and they will continuously attack until they ultimate get what they want out of you and that is for your to trust whatever decisions and judgments they have decided to make for you, and ultimately for you to trust that state of judgment and take that as the path of divination that you choose to ultimately set yourself on.

Now the path you get taken on as these voices encircle you and control you can lead you ultimately, into one of two major potential directions. The first of those is none other than a path of ascension. Those voices, those constant demons that feast and inflict themselves upon every single, fibred matter of your human brain will make the correct choice you need. The divined path of ascension has been constructed, and you walk that path to accomplish whatever goals need to be accomplished. To fulfill, perhaps finally in your godforsaken, torn up, destroyed, eradicated, horribly visceral life, you have found yourself on a path on enlightenment that will ultimately carry you, and perhaps lead you on the skirts over to greater, larger and ultimately grander things.

Then there is the other path. A path that doesn't lead you to ascension but instead leads you on a bitter and winding trail of agony, destruction and self-hate. You let the judgment get ahead of you. Instead of trying to embrace those voices that command your path of righteousness and try to command and dictate the roads you need to go on, you choose to battle it. You choose to fight it. You choose to go against their cerebral voices of guidance and affirmation and instead you descend on a path of unending madness, havoc, and self-destruction where you don't embrace them...and by forcing them and pushing them out of the way, the damage they are going to cause to you is only going to increase dramatically in it's voracious return.

Embrace those demons, never fight them. No matter what hellacious warpath they are brewing to all of those individuals around you, you stand through, take awareness of the situation and you proceed to surge forward and fucking embrace it. The more you fight it, the worse it will become. The more you attempt to dissuade yourself from the situation and the eternalizing realization that it will come and control you, it's going to hit harder. It's going to be far more malicious. It's going to tear you apart from limb, by motherfucking limb. So instead be the change. Embrace the control and learn you to respect those voices inside your head that dictate your path of action, don't defy them.

But granted there will be times where it begins too become a bit too much. Perhaps where it overloads into a horrid ascent of combustion where you feel that there is no way to let it overrun everything. Perhaps when as much as you embrace those mental demons that swarm you, it perhaps becomes even a bit too much to fully accept it so for many people who encounter this on a frequent basis, there are ways. Methods that they use in order to combat potential situations like this so they can achieve that state of eternal, and ultimate, twisted bliss. Embracing those demons so they dictate those various trains of thought, but at the same token, not being overrun by them to the point where instead of being a living and breathing person, you are reduced to nothing more than a carcass of flesh that is being controlled and operated by a lifeless, mind-dilapidated zombie.

Damon Tyler for instance calls the technique his personal, "Escape From Hellview". A place or perhaps rather a consequential mind state that he enters himself into perhaps when the constant attacks and swarms of his demons get almost too far. Now Damon embraced those demons. He embraced them with every single fiber of his being but even then at times, all his mind becomes is just a swarming, infested house of parasitical demons encircling en masse, and not wanting to become a shallow, spineless, controlled puppet he uses his "Escape From Hellview", to put himself in an area where he doesn't have to think about it. It won't be permanent because those voices will enter his head and they will always overcome everything but perhaps for a brief moment in time, Damon's head is temporarily elsewhere. Perhaps it is in a place of happiness. Exuberant joy. And perhaps the reasoning for that is because a certain opportunity has gracefully come his way...

It was a somber mood in Pittsburgh that evening. This time round, Damon found himself firmly standing in an abandoned warehouse. The aura was dark, distant, isolated...and that was exactly the way that Damon liked it. He could be in his own element, in his own zone, isolating himself from whatever chaos and carnal rage is everywhere in this dark, horrible and abysmal world and instead, found himself in a place where he could express his own personal inner peace, a place where he could express in his own personal state of solstice and state of inner peace. This was his personal "escape from hellview." And that opportunity he'd received? Well this was what that opportunity was.

"Rain...Azrael Erebus...Cate Indigo. What those three particular, individual names all have in common? Well despite the fact that the there of those individuals are nothing more but complete and utter pit-stains of ignoramuses that walk and muse their daily out-pours on this godforsaken planet, those three people have all fallen to me. They have all been defeated, dethroned and decimated by yours truly...Pittsburgh's only prodigal son...myself. Damon. FUCKING. Tyler."

"So naturally, the people of XWF Management have taken notice to this. They've taken notice that amidst the barren and empty, desolate wasteland that is this current feeble and frankly, pathetic roster there is one person who is making waves. One particular individual was making headroom and pushing and surging ahead to the point where they were definitely viewed as making moves of significant grandeur and large array, and that person is myself which has ultimately led to after less than a month of active competition for this company, I am already on the receiving end of my first championship opportunity...a match for the XWF Television Championship this coming Saturday night up against none other than the one and the only incumbent and reigning champion, Abigail Monroe."

"Abigail...Abigail...Abigail...so you won the title last week. This is your first defense as well as and who else do you have to defend that newly acquired championship belt of yours but against someone who is well...myself. Let me tell you what's exactly going to happen. I'm currently in a peaceful state of mind Abigail. I'm currently 8in my own personal venture to my own "Escape From Hellview" but this isn't going to last forever. You seem at some point those voices are going to come back again. That angel that sits across my shoulder and dictates my course of action and rhythm she's going to come back...she's going to come back very soon. Very fucking soon. And when she does, I only have one piece of solitary advice for you. Run. You better fucking run."

The camera began to do a closer shot of Damon now, the fire and determination in his eyes only growing stronger by each passing moment.

"Those voices are going to come calling back here. My mistresses, my sirens...they're out there Abigail and the second I hear the banshee roar it's death-embracing cry as it rattles throughout the universe, all of this tranquility, this echoed peace of mind..it's all going to be gone. Fucking gone. And I'll revert back to the Damon Tyler that you've seen the past few weeks. You know the one. The one that absolutely DECIMATED Rain and ANNIHILATED Azrael Erebus and Cate Indigo in his path to victory."

"This is destruction. Anarchy. Chaos. Hellview...it's all coming and travelling a faster than a speeding bullet fired out of a revolver and I can directly tell you the end result Abigail...it's going to spell nothing, but sheer fucking disaster for you. Those demons dictate...those voices control me...and once I embrace them with open arms and let them dictate every course of action in the ring I no longer speak for myself...they do. So mark my words Abigail...this Saturday night I'm going to walk into Savage with one single, solitary, goal on my mind. To walk out of that arena as the new XWF Television Champion...and no matter what cost. And don't say I didn't warn you because the second those voices come crawling to me again and the second I hear that angelic mistress of bloodlust whisper in to my ear...there are only a few things that I see in your future Abigail...destruction...hellfire...and me decimating you limb...from MOTHER. FUCKING. LIMB."

"See you this Saturday night...only a few more days with that gold with you...must be a harsh feeling right? Knowing that besides your limbs, I'm going to be tearing that title away from you? Well rest assured, there is one moment of solstice I can give you. After I defeat you and decimate you and win that championship off you, you can know that at least you've fallen to a greater competitor. To a greater warrior. Because you would have fallen prey...to an absolute. FUCKING. Destroyer."

[Image: Image1.jpg]
"Pittsburgh's Prodigal Son" Damon Tyler
Win Loss Record - 6 | 0 | 0

ACCOLADES
1 x XWF Television Champion (Current - Won 8/18/18)

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Damon Tyler's post:
Darius Xavier (08-18-2018)