Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 04:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Pathetic End
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-14-2018, 09:33 PM

As I lazily opened my eyes everything was blurry from repeated strikes to the head as I tried shaking it off the head trauma as everything leisurely came into focus. The last thing I remembered was being in the rainforest, a pistol stuck in the back of my skull. Then lights out. What happened? As I began to gaze around the room I tasted a familiar taste, it tasted like iron with a bit of grit to it. I spit on the floor to make sure. Yep. It’s my blood! Someone knocked the living shit out of me twice! I spit once more clearing everything out. Jesus Christ, just when you think you have the world by the balls something like this happens. What luck? As I try to get up I become aware of my feet, waist and each wrist are bound to a wooden chair. Why struggle at this point? I don’t need to draw unwanted attention. I was cramped between two concrete walls and fencing. How fitting? How ironic? Fighting Green in a steel cage match and here I am trapped like a rat in a cage. I leer for a moment, just my luck as I fall into a stupor waiting for my moment to come. As the days progress, onward I began to lose sight of who I am or who I was. It's distressing, having your mind going around and around.

What an unsympathetic, unforgiving, merciless place this was a lonesome makeshift cell, its only characteristics was a creaky wooden chair Robert was bound too, there was nothing more this place could hold, except the human mind trapped within it. Man can survive without independence, man can live in his daydreams, he can manufacture his own tales and his own breathtaking realities, he can fly unbound, he can sail in spectacular fashion weaving his way through his dreams, he can leap off of the most skyscraping buildings and remain alive surviving the splat moment most fear. The drawback for man though is quite the quandary, he can never break away from this place, escape is futile! No matter how hard he struggles, he can never leave behind his own conscious thoughts. They dwell haunting him, squawking in the back of his mind, leaving man to tear out his own hair, for a chance at relief. Imprisonment abandons you with yourself. All alone in solitary with nothing more than thoughts for company, and that's when the other part starts to speak, disagreeing, quarreling, squabbling with different points of view, yelling at the top of your lungs for just a bit of attention. That’s when being imprisoned breaks man, leaving you alone, with no one else, to break yourself. Until life comes to an abrupt halt.

Robert thought this hell hole was empty but as the echoing footsteps reverberated down the concrete walls he quickly realized he wasn’t alone. Robert struggles for a moment trying to free himself from the chair. Each second the steps grow closers. Each footstep rings out like a church bells on a quiet Sunday morning, rudely awakening the Saturday night partiers. Finally, Robert drops his head as the steps stop at his cell.

I watched as a man stood in front of my cell. I didn’t see a weapon, I continued to play possum. My heart pounded, no muscle would move. That pounding I hope this son of a bitch can’t hear it! He enters the cell. I wait.

I know you are awake! Cut the shit now! Who are you?

Robert raised his head looking the man in his eyes emotionless. The way Robert’s eyes squinted when he glared at the man in his cell reminded him of a pit viper's. The man stared down at Robert gulping nervously. He then raised his hand slapping Robert across the face. Robert leaves his head turned for a moment as the man in the cell speaks up once more.

You’re an American! Are you DEA?

Robert turns his head back towards the man. A burning animosity was developing in his cold steel eyes, and the man speaking to Robert could tell he was likely the root cause of the problem. Robert’s eyes flashed with indignance and anger, much like lightning as he spits in the man’s face.

Fuck you!

Ah, so he speaks.

The man punches Robert in the jaw. Robert lunges forward blood running down his lip and out of his mouth.

If I get loose I will kill you!

The man leans in close to Robert

If you get loose?

The man cackles.

Gringo you are going nowhere!

Robert headbutts the man in the nose dropping him to the floor. The man kneeled holding his hands to his nose, but no matter how much pressure he applied the blood still gushed between fingers and oozed out from underneath his hands. The bright red quickly darkening, taking on a brownish hue staining the floor beneath the man.

Fuck you!

The man got up to his feet reaching behind his back pulling out a Glock 40 the man made sure it was loaded before placing the barrel right between Robert’s eyes.

Any last words?

Robert smirks

Can we hurry this up? I ain’t got all day!

Defiant to the end! I like that!

The man begins to squeeze the trigger

STOP! NOW!

Robert sighs leaning back in his chair seeing a man in a suit

Hand me the gun

I stare at the man in a suit his eyes are dark as night, holding a gaze more alarming than a pouncing tiger. A thin cigarette hung from his bottom lip, a small trail of smoke escaping from each corner of his mouth dancing its way to the ceiling above us. In one hand a gun lay loosely, his finger gently pressed against the trigger sending bullets millimeters away from my head and into the wall behind me. The shots echoed throughout the room. His eyebrow raised in amusement at my reaction, nothing, not a flinch, not a single damn thing.

Cut him loose! He’s not DEA!

The enforcer gives a stunned look

But he….

NOW

The man cuts Robert loose backing away

Do you remember what I told you? If I got loose?

The enforcer threw his body weight behind his fist that connected with the side of my face, it hit my jaw with such force blood pooled in one side of my mouth. Pain erupted down my jawline down into the side of my neck from the point of impact. With my own two hands, I grasped his throat choking the life out of him. As he fell to his knees I brought my knee cap up to his nose, there was a blunt crack. Crimson leaked from both his nostrils once more and his nose was twisted slightly to the right. He drew his fist back again and it ploughed into my stomach, it was like hitting a train head-on. My guts smashed together, blood vessels bursting. I felt nauseous for a moment. I repaid this by punching his jaw, my fist collided with all my body weight. I continued battering him until he fell to the floor. His chest gently rose and sank with each shallow breath he drew in.

I told you, you motherless fuck! Hand me that gun

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

Good thing I wore my brown pants because I think I shit myself! Where in the hell am I? Is my crew alive

Robert I know who you are and why you are here. I’m a big fan! I am the drug lord over all South America. You got too close to one of our many operations, we just had to make sure you were not DEA. I’m coming to the show, by the way, to cheer you on. Your camera crew is fine and are being attended to as we speak. Let’s get you cleaned up and have dinner. You are now my guest. I’ll have fresh clothes, doctors, and anything else you desire. All you have to do is ask. It’s not often I am graced with a superstar. Come we have much to talk about.

You know I could use a BUMP!

To be continued………………………………………

************************************PROMO**************************************

Green…. Sorry I haven’t had much to say over the past few days. I’ve been a little tied up so to speak. So, you lost a friend? I’d hand you a tissue but God knows you’d most likely try and eat it. Do you think that you are the only person on this planet to lose someone close to you? The sun still sets Green and rises the next morning. The world keeps on turning. Would you like me to be apologetic? Maybe show you an ounce of remorse? Is this the story of a man who used to be supposed to melt my Hart and touch me in all the right places? Or is this just a cooked-up angle to get “The Omega” to drop his guard? Green you’ll never find me shamefaced or softened. I did battle on in Jim Caedus’s name out of pure respect for a fallen friend. But that right there is difference between you and I Green. I went out and fought off five other men winning Leap Of Faith in honor of Jim Caedus’s. You want a pity party. What will you do in your friend’s honor against me? Get squashed like a bug in a failing effort. I’ve worked my ass off to actually make something of myself. I’ve fought like hell and bled buckets. My time is now! You have walked through your entire career with your head down, beaten, broken, and lost! You say that you are a man with nothing left to lose. That all depends on how you look at the situation. You seem like a glass half full kind of guy.

Green I see you as a miserable pathetic excuse for a human being. You are an inadequate wrestler, at best punch drunk. You are nothing to me inside that steel cage nothing! Unimportant as they come weak minded and worthless. You want to walk into this thing thinking you have nothing left to lose? I’ll show you the unmistakable truth. No matter where man is in life he always has something to lose. Whether it’s the top of the mountain or the bottom of the barrel Green there is always something left to lose. But in your case what is it? Pride, dignity, self-satisfaction? Or is it gratification? Maybe it’s that hardheaded self-confidence you boast about so often. Whatever it is Green I want you to know firsthand going in, whatever shred you have left inside that broken-down heap of shit body. I’m going to take it away from you in front of the world locked inside of a steel cage. I will steal your smile like a thief in the night. There will be no moment of self-admiration for you, no moment of self-worth or glorification. Warfare Robert fucking Main will show you why I am the most outstanding Champion to ever step through the ropes. Right now, I am on a history-making run. A run that you will get to be a part of in the history books. In the end, you will be just another victim of Mr.24/7. Like I said before I chase history. I don’t chase times gone by or live in bygone times. I live in the right now!

I didn’t want a challenger either Green. There is no man or woman on this Earth that can give me a challenge anymore. I have become top shelf, beyond compare, grade- A! You said on Twitter that you wanted to face me in the ring and here we are. Get the facts right before you go vomiting from the mouth. This isn’t going to be a battle to the death like you claimed, nor will it go the distance. Green you are just another example, showing the world why no one should step in front of a buzz saw. If you believe for a fucking split second that you are going to walk into this match and teach me a lesson you have got another thing coming. You might believe in your own jargon. But believing and doing are two different things Green! You should be thankful the king is even letting you step foot in the same ring as him. You are looking at the next fucking Universal Champion! Lover Boy isn’t going to have to fret for one second about the piss ant because once I am through there isn’t going to be anything left to worry about! Why do you think that Vin isn’t showing any concern? He knows just like you and the rest of the world I am going to whip your ass six ways from Sunday. I don’t need to crack a code. I’ll just crack your head instead. You act like you are this jigsaw puzzle that cannot be solved. Yet you have more losses stacked up than Myst has dildos. Get the fuck out of here with the bull shit.

What am I willing to sacrifice?

How about my Hart Championship?

My reign as the longest reigning Champion in XWF history?

My Pride?

All for what? Slaughtering a fat man in a steel cage. Proving once and for all you don’t belong in a wrestling ring with the best wrestlers in the world. You should have stayed in retirement. I do have the world at my fingertips I will admit that. But I will not squander it away to a man of your stature. The likelihood of you beating me is zilch, nada, zero, never going to happen ever! I have a better chance of getting mauled by a polar bear in South America while getting struck by lighting and winning the lottery all at the same time. This isn’t going to be the moment in history you carve out for yourself. I won’t allow that to happen. You’ve never caught lightning in a bottle before, it won’t happen now. I am going to show you a world of destruction you have never seen before Green there will be nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. You’ll be locked inside a cage with a contract killer hell-bent on being the best ever. So, come to the ring with light bulbs, bring a barbed wire hoagie sandwich to the ring. Wrap yourself in fireworks and light the mother fuckers. In the end, it won’t make a bit of difference. I am going to show the world bloodshed that they have never seen before all at the expense of you. I will rain carnage down on you like never before. I will mutilate you in a rout hammering away until I decimate anything that you have left.

You have me figured out? Sure, you have Green just like all the others before you who have fallen to my blade. The only thing that I’m sure you have figured out is that you are fucked!

Green welcome to your annihilation!

STATIC

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Barney Green (08-15-2018), Joachim Bright (08-15-2018)