Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 08:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Daddy Issues Part 1
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-14-2018, 09:31 PM

And the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon
Little boy blue and the man in the moon
"When you coming home, son?" "I don't know when"
But we'll get together then, dad
We're gonna have a good time then

"Engy.....

Er....

Joachim, same difference really.....

I have held off because I wanted you to think it over. I wanted you to stew in it. I wanted to see if you are truly set aside from the Eningeer's delusions or if the crazy train has indeed parked at your station. I think I have my answer. You see, Joachim, I wanted to know without a doubt that you are your own person. You aren't. I wanted to know that you are completely separate from the padded room in which Engy lives his life. You aren't. You may have walked out, but you failed to walk away. You see, your ramblings on the XWF airwaves are exactly the same, to a T, as his. First, its hilarious to make fun of me in a herp derp kinda way, then you want to bait me into going after the tag titles, then you want to praise me for my tactics and say this will be a good match while tongue in cheek slapping me across the face. The mind games, the weaving of words. It is all Engy. Whether you like him or not, the influence is there. Whether you want to be associated or not, you cannot escape from under his straight jacket straps. Lets address your last one first.

Yes, this is the biggest match of your career, hands down. But then again, you've had less matches than someone can count on a full hand, so what is that really saying? There is no hype around this match without ME in it, it is just another match from a green thumb rookie that takes up air space until the good shit comes on. I make this match worth watching. You wanted to know why I sat back in the shadows and let you air out your crap for three promos without saying a word? Because I knew I would catch you in my trap. You claim you did it on purpose, but so would Engy. You see, deep down inside, you know who I am and what I can do. You know my name leaves you with goosebumps and shivers at merely uttering it. You know I was Top 50 AND Universal Champion in my first four months here, two things you will ever accomplish in an entire career here. You know who I am and it haunts you to your very core. I let you get your cassaroll of nonsense out, to work through your own head, because I knew at some moment you would slip up. You have that crazy DNA. Despite wanting to separate yourself, you can't help the genetics coursing through your veins. You are one dropped spoon away from a life of needles and white walls. I see it, and so do you. That is proven with the promo where you accuse me of "deadline dropping", when I signed off the air at 7:57 Pacific Standard. How in the world is that deadline dropping? This, however, might be, but I chose to do it simply because you brought it up. I was going to leave it where it stood, go into this match without words and ride to victory merely on actions, but you would have lost your mind. Consider this a respite, a favor that I am even responding at all. You aren't worth my time. You haven't been. I do see some potential in you, and I see some ability, but it is as raw as grocery store strip steak. You are bound to make a mistake in the ring, because you make mistakes in your promos.

You were a mistake, and we all know it.

But I have made my fair share. I am not what I was on the microphone when I first arrived here. You "tore into me" in your second much like I tore into every opponent I faced on my way to hoisting gold. Then, somewhere down the road, people stopped taking Chaos seriously. I didn't have that zing anymore, that butcher knife of a tone that would envoke fear in even the largest of men. Where, oh where, had it gone? While we are spewing truth here, I will also admit that Jim Caedus got to me. He made me doubt myself and my ability. He made me re-think this whole trash talking aspect. I took a break, stepped back into the shadows to re-evaluate myself, not sure if Chris Chaos could or would ever be back.

Then something came to me. An opportunity. Peter Gilmour presented a chance for a Chris Chaos comeback. Look what I did. I pinned your father on national television and took the Tag Team Titles from him. I felt, right then, like I finally had it back. I felt like the old me. The way I ripped into Engy, I felt like the old Chaos. Joachim, I felt whole again. BUT.....yes, there is always a but.....I did what you failed to do. I destroyed the one thing holding me back. I destroyed Jim Caedus. You, Joachim, have failed at the one thing holding you back. Engy. A walk out? Bush league. You should have left him bloody and broken in the middle of the ring. You don't have your fathers killer instinct, but you have all of his ability to make people think that you do. You have the gift of gab, that is for damn sure. You have his ability to confuse and intimidate your opponent by sheer vocab alone.

Key word, alone.

You are so happy, like a toddler going through life, at Jenny's unorthodox leadership but deep down lack guidance of your own. You want structure, you want someone there to be that anchor. THAT is why you want me to go after the Tag Titles with me. I don't think it is a game, I think it is pathetic. You don't want to follow in your fathers footsteps but you want what he has. You want the fame, the notoriety, the gold. You know that you can't get there on your own because you're a twig with a limited skill set. You see me the same way Peter Gilmour saw me......as an opportunity to lift your career even higher. I did Peter Gilmour a favor. I lifted his career like a Miami makeover and put an all-but-dead horse back into the stable for one more go around that track. I can do that for you......

Why would I? Why would I help you do anything? Engy and Chaos is arguably the most action packed and edge-of-your-seat rivalry in this business today. Engy vs. Chaos sells tickets. Engy vs. Chaos is truly evil vs. evil. We live in a world where the good guy never wins. We live in a world where evil dictates our lives and makes headlines. You may be the good guy in all of this, but good guys always finish last.

You talk about this being the biggest match of your career, the match that can put you on the map. It is, and if you beat me, holy hell think of the opportunities. Think of the press it will bring you. If you can pull an upset over one of the sure fire hall of famers here, it would put that final stamp on the envelope to ensure this kids "got it." Sure, it would bolster your resume, but in the long run what would it do? This is a way of attrition, and single battles do not win the war. I created Empire because I love chaos, as you know. My girlfriend is the new governing body on Savage, Nathaniel is an absolute monster, I have Peter Gilmour who would dump Maria for another shot to be part of this, and I have my infulence and experience. We are not about mid card titles, because we are not mid card. You can hold it over our heads that BOTH male members lost the TV title within three weeks of each other but the TV title is below us. We don't want us. It held us back, just like your father holds you back. Just like Jim Caedus held me back. So Joachim, I accept your offer to go after the gold because I am selfish, you are damn right, and gaining that gold for the third time will add another notch to my belt. I have no love lost for you.

HOWEVER

I have another offer for you. You may think it is crazy but with your genetic make up I don't think anything is too outerworldly. Joachim, I am offering you the chance for that structure you so long for. I am offering you a chance for that redemption over the one thing keeping chains on you. I am offering you the ability to take down Engy and reign supreme over the XWF. Yes, you heard it right, I am offering you and opportunity to join Empire. Be the 4th member, come under our wing, and the opportunities will endless. Titles, notoriety, power. None of these things can be accomplished with a simple victory over me. None of these things can be achieved through one match on Warfare that means nothing in the long run. Joachim you've laid into me, you've said you respect me, you've run a full cirlce on the track and still have clocked in a slow mile time. You need a little sin in your life....and I mean sin outside of the ass fucking you are about to recieve from your "life partner". I am talking about victory over decades, fuck one show.

Success is the best revenge. You want to stick it to daddy, join up with the one man daddy hates the most. You don't want to be looked at as just another Engy clone, join me. Right now.....hell, if I was a gambling man, I would say you ARE ENGY. There is no difference. Your trash talk is the same. Your energy is the same. Your delusions are the same. Hell, your sexual preferences aren't very far off.

We are traveling to one of the most dangerous cities in the world to embark on a war of proportions that are small scale compared to what they could be. Take your genes and take my experience, and lets conqour the planet. You see, Joachim, if you had Engy's smarts and not just his mannerisms and his quirky way of disecting and opponent so identicle that the average person couldn't tell you apart on voice alone, you'd know that joining Empire would be the best decision you have ever made.

So......yes, if you win I will join you in your fight to take the titles and validate yourself as something more than filler talent. BUT if I win.....

WHEN I win.......

You will be left with nothing. You will be left to figure this cruel world out by yourself. No help, no structure, no empire. You will be a serf on our land, under our control, and will slip through the cracks just like everyone else. Ask youself, is beating me even worth it? If you beat me, Empire will get stronger, but if you lose to me, Empire will get stronger.

It is a lose lose for you Jo. You want to fight the good fight but either way I come out of the shit smelling like roses.

Who has who dead to rights?

Join me, become the bad guy that inhabits your DNA, because inside you're just a sad little boy looking for a big brother. I have you by the balls, but not the way you're used to.........

You can't do it like Engy can do it. You can't follow in your fathers footsteps without me. You need me, Joachim, you need me but your inner Engy won't let you see it.

You idolize Engy because he is everything you could never be.

Idolize me, and become something HE could never be.....become chaotic.

Join the dark side, and be rewarded. Or don't and live forever with what could have been.

I've long since retired and my son's moved away
I called him up just the other day
I said, I'd like to see you if you don't mind
He said, I'd love to, dad, if I could find the time
You see, my new job's a hassle, and the kids have the flu
But it's sure nice talking to you, dad
It's been sure nice talking to you
And as I hung up the phone, it occurred to me
He'd grown up just like me
My boy was just like me
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Chris Chaos's post:
Darius Xavier (08-15-2018), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-14-2018)