Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
At least I tried....
Jessalyn Hart Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-14-2018, 08:00 PM

I tried to be nice...

I tried to show some decorum and respect ...

I tried to be civil and be angry...

But it seems that I have made you mad. The last time I saw a goth chick this mad was when I said Morrisey was a knock of The Cure.I honestly don't get it. I feel like you have something against me. I have done nothing to you directly, and yet this anger is there.
I get, you are a champion with no division. Its kinda like being a special Olympic gold medalist. You get all the glory and all the fame but at the end of the day your a . Now, I am not saying you are , what I am using is that there is no reason for you to be a champ in a division where you are the only one there. Honestly, the only reason why get paired against you is that I am the only one that is willing to sit through your "Ooooh I'm a witch, Ooooh I'm gonna put a spell on you" bullshit. I really don't know what else to call it. It's kind of a worn-out idea. The spoopy goth girl reads a few " How to be Wiccan" books and all of the sudden they are an Enchantress.

That brings up another point. You said that you were an Enchantress. What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Am I supposed to be afraid of that? Am I supposed to fear some half-assed incantation? Bitch please, I have gone toe to toe with archangels and demigods. You and the " most powerful being in the universe" can go fuck yourselves. And for the record, you beat some dude who won a title on a fluke. The title that he just pissed on moments before you showed up. Have you washed at all? Maybe take a baby wipe to it maybe?

The problem you have is the same that all the other Bombshell champions have had. You think you're hot shit, you think that you're unstoppable. Well, the problem with that is none of, and I mean NONE of the former champions are doing anything productive in the company. Myst is trying to be a GM but failing at it. Dyson is probably out sucking the souls out of babies, Rider is probably strung out somewhere. There the is you and the spaceman. I have never seen such an odd duo. I mean in a matter of a month we went from having an alien as champ to having hot topic model reject.

Something else I want to address. "My mother was on heroin when I was born" Really? Is that the best you got for me? I have seen better insults from the kids on Call of Duty. You have to be smarter than some hormone driven twelve years old, right? I mean you are a full grown woman. How could your insults be so contrived as reverting to talking bad about my mother? I won't even try to say she is dead and your an asshole. You just need to come up with some better material. Why don't you look at some of the other champions? Watch their promos, maybe watching people who actually have contenders for that titles will help you figure out what the fuck you need to do.

You can talk the shit you want about my title and how I 'fell on it". What you seem to forget is that this title is a ticket to the Universal title. This belt makes me the second most important person in the company. It lets me be the face the people associate with the best here. Whereas your title is a ticket to obscurity, That belt makes you just slightly better than the HeavyMetalWeight Champion...No body wants to be that guy. That belt lets you be the face of a dying division that no one cares about. I wanted to maybe do an all women's show but with the fact that most of them want to you know....be relevant most of them opted[/font] out.

So at the end of the day, the pleasantries are gone, the gloves are off and you have nowhere to go. It's just you and me. I won't let you pin me again, don't want to smell incense and patchouli again. When is all said and done I will walk out a champion and you will too. But while you are out by the dumpster smoking cloves with Azreal and telling bad poetry of pain and hurt. I'll be defending my title and making you seem more and more forgettable by the day. Remember Nyx NO ONE IS SAFE...

[Image: wallpaper2you-64426-20191117182800923.jpg]
2x Tag Team Champion W/ Vita Valentine
1xExtreme Champion
13-14-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jessalyn Hart's post:
(08-14-2018), Darius Xavier (08-15-2018)