Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Second Times A Charm?
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-14-2018, 03:17 PM

”Why are you being so mopey?”

Why? Didn’t you see what happened on Savage? I cost a man his career because I made a mistake. I took my eyes off of the prize and Micheal Graves paid the cost. Now I feel just awful about it, and I don’t know how to make it right.

”I’m not being mopey.”

”Yes you are, all you’ve done since coming back from Hollywood is lay around the house and stuff your face with candy while watching those terrible movies.”

Maybe I have been a little depressed.

”Another Wolfcop is not a terrible movie! It’s a masterpiece!”

”I think you and I have very different definitions of the word masterpiece.”

There’s an awkward silence as I come to terms with what’s really on my mind. Finally, I work up the courage to say it aloud.

”Maybe I’ve gotten myself in over my head with this wrestling stuff.”

”No shit, I’ve only been telling you that ever since you first knocked on my door and told me what you were up to!”[lightblue]

That’s true, she has taken every opportunity to to tell me how dumb my dream of wrestling is and how I should go back to school and get a real career, but it’s not all bad. She has also supported my dumb dream by giving me a pace to stay while I sort stuff out. Honestly, that’s why I love Jessica, she’ll tell it like it is, but still be there for you when you need her.

”I love wrestling… This is what I want to do Jess, but…”[dpink]

[lightblue]”You screwed up and it hurt somebody else.”

[dpink]”Yeah…”

”That’s life Vita, every choice that you make, every action, they all have their consequences.”

”But I cost another man his career, how do I live with that?”

”Hey, I get it, it sucks. You feel like you ruined the man's life, right? Well don’t. I saw what he had to say after the match. Micheal Graves didn’t blame you, in fact he tried to inspire you to continue on.”

”I know, I know, it’s just a bummer of a way to start my career.”

”Well it’s not like you can do anything about it. It’d probably be best if you just forget about it and move on.”

Hmmm, what if there is something that I can do about it?

”Yeah, maybe…”

Jessica is right, I need to move on, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t do something to help correct my mistake. Micheal Graves was forced to team with me by a stipulation. Despite that, he put his faith in me to help him with the Tag titles, and for that he was left with nothing. His career was ended, and no matter how many people try to convince me that it isn’t my fault, I’m the one who took the pin. I’m the one who took my eyes off the ball and ended up costing us the match, yet Micheal is the only one who has to pay the price for that screw up. How is that fair? Why do I deserve to still have a career when he’s forced to sit on the sidelines and watch from home? Most of all, how am I not supposed to feel absolutely terrible about it?

One way or another, I’m going to make this right.

……
….

”Okay, is my first match was a bust. Not only did I not win the tag titles, but I also cost another man his career. It sucks…

It really really sucks….

I can’t dwell on it though. I’ll figure out a way to make it right for sure, but right now I need to live in the moment and focus on the task in front of me and that’s getting past Jeff Danger and Rain without eating another loss.

You know, when your a kid, sitting at home with stars in your eyes, dreaming of one day competing in the ring like all of your heroes do every week on TV, you don’t realize how hard it all is. I can’t even begin to tell you how many times I’ve dreamt of this day. How many times I’ve practiced moves on my pillows. How many times I’ve stood in front of the mirror and verbally ripped an imaginary opponent apart. Growing up, I thought this would all be easy. I thought I knew enough about wrestling that if given the chance, I could easily be one of the greatest to ever step foot in the ring. Then I did step into the ring and I got my ass kicked.

That sucked, but I was determined, and I was going to make a comeback and win it all. At least that’s what I thought as I sprung off the ropes, hit Sebasstian Dyke with a drop kick and locked in the Rings Of Saturn. Then I made a rookie mistake, a mistake that if you were to ask me any day of the week if I would make, I’d have told you know, but there I was making that mistake like I had never seen a wrestling match in my life. I released the hold and turned my back to my opponent while I tried to call the attention of the official.

Like, I’ve seen that play out sooooo many times on TV. Every time somebody does that, they turn back around to a revived opponent who catches them off guard with a surprise attack.

Well that’s exactly what happened. Sebasstian kicked me so hard that I thought I was going to die. Then, even though he probably could have beaten me just off that kick, he powerbombed me so hard that I literally thought that I was going to go through the ring.

One…

Two…

Three…

I learned a lot from that loss. Most of it I thought I already knew, but thinking you know something because you’ve seen it a million times, and knowing it because you’ve experienced it first hand are two different things. I can promise you this, I’m not going to make the same mistake at Warfare. I already know that things are going to be chaotic with this being a triple threat, but I’m going to do everything in my power to keep my eyes on Jeff Danger and Rain.

Speaking of Rain, you had some really nasty things to say to me after Savage went off the air. You had to know that I was feeling pretty down because of what happened, but despite that you decided to rub my failure in my face and even go so far as to suggest that I give Micheal Graves a sexual favor on his way out.

Ewww!!

Listen, I like Micheal Graves. I thought he was a funny guy when I was just a fan, and from the little time that I afforded with him as a partner, I can tell you that he’s a lot of things that you aren’t. A decent human being for one. I’ve seen Micheal Graves get nasty with opponents. I’ve seen him rip on guys just for opening their mouths about him, but you know what I’ve never seen him do? Kick a person while their down just because he could.

There was no need for your comments Rain. They don’t afford you any type of advantage in our match. You didn’t get in my head, and you aren’t scaring me away from the ring. So in the end, you were just being mean to be mean. You lashed out at me because what you saw was a weak little girl who you could try and take advantage of and maybe make yourself feel better about the fact that you’re nothing more than a gender confused bully who has proven time and again that his bark is far worse than his bite.

What have you done in the XWF?

That’s a question that could be thrown back in my face for sure, but I’m new. I have one match under my belt, which really doesn’t afford me much time to accomplish anything of note. You on the other hand, you’ve been here for years, and in all of that time you’ve managed to barely register on the radar. A year ago you had to resort to dressing up like far more famous wrestlers than yourself to even get noticed, and even then you were barely a blip on the radar. So what’s your game Rain? Why did you decide to try and kick me while I was down? You probably thought that it would garner you some attention and help get you noticed. In reality you just focused all of the pain, frustration, and heartbreak that I’m currently dealing with directly at you.

Good job!

Now, not only am I going to kick your ass for that crap you said, but I’m going to do everything in my power to make sure that it’s YOU that I make submit when I win at Warfare!

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History