Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 06:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Strike three! Awww! So sad, too bad - I don't care! (There's no crying in wrestling!)
Nyx Nephthys Offline
I'll put a spell on you...

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-14-2018, 01:44 PM

"Once again, I find myself here, stuck in limbo. Facing Jessalyn Hart. Gag me with a spoon and fuck me gently with a chainsaw. At least last time, there was a third lady involved. Now, it's back to Jessalyn and I... again. I sort of feel like I should simply hand her the title and let her have it, by this point cause obviously, that must be the secret for ending my torment. That's the only way out of purgatory. Although, since she has the X-treme title, I guess I can't even do that cause apparently, someone can't wield two titles at the same time, in the XWF anymore. As far as Jessalyn is concerned, that's how things go around here. I don't really know if that's true or not. I'm not fluent in the title holding rules, so I'll take her word for it."

"Which means, I'm facing Jessalyn Hart again, for nothing. Just for the 'fun' of it. Yeah, if you think systematically driving screws, into your skull is fun, you'd probably think this is fun too. For me though, it is painfully slow, grueling torture. I'd rather be strapped to the rack and steadily stretched out and broken, than face Jessalyn Hart. Or have my tongue sliced off and get shoved inside the brazen bull, to be slowly roasted to death. Or succumb to having my ribs and breastbone cracked and my spine dislocated, in the scavenger's daughter. I would even prefer, getting shot back through time, to the days of the Salem Witch Trials, with full knowledge that if that happened, I'd be tried, convicted and burned at the stake. That's right. Burning alive, on a stake in Salem, surrounded by 16th century Puritans, sounds way better to me than facing Jessalyn Hart. Again."

"I don't know how she tripped and fell on the X-Treme title, nor do I care but in my opinion, she's not worth my time and effort. She's terrible at wrestling. Literally, she's the worst and I've already claimed a win over her twice. Yes, my win over her at Leap of Faith, still counts because there could be only one victor, in that fight. She didn't pick up the win. Which makes her what? One of the losers. I won. She lost. That means I beat her. That's how the match works. One winner and two losers. Not one winner, one loser and one person who didn't get pinned, so that means it doesn't count. That's not a real thing. I was victorious in the match, whether or not I pinned Jessalyn, is irrelevant. She still took a loss in a fight with me involved, which means that I beat her. I stress this because somehow, she doesn't think that's how it works."

"You think because I didn't pin you in a three-way match, I didn't beat you? That's one of the most pathetic cop outs to a loss, I have ever heard. Really, Jessalyn? Really? That's the route you want to take? That's the feeble excuse you want to go with. Wow. That's sad. Seriously, fucking pitiful. Hearing those words come out of your mouth, makes me ashamed to share a gender with you. You know what though? No. I'm not ashamed. You should be ashamed that your mother kept you. That she gave birth to you and subjected the universe to experiencing Jessalyn Hart. How awful."

"Speaking of your birth. The nurse placed the needle for the epidural in the base of your mother's spine and pressed the liquid in? What the fuck? An epidural is medication that is delivered through a catheter, that's inserted into the epidural space just outside the membrane that surrounds your spinal cord and spinal fluid. The catheter is inserted via a needle while the woman is either in a sitting position on the edge of the bed or while she's curled on her side. Then the needle gets removed and the catheter is taped to her back. The whole process takes up to fifteen minutes and the medication doesn't kick in for twenty minutes. An epidural isn't a one time, injection into your spine. That's called a spinal block injection and that still takes five minutes to place and five minutes to kick in."

"Whatever that nurse gave your mom, must have been something illegal. Like heroin. Which actually explains why you're so messed up in the head. You were born on heroin. Ha! You're a heroin baby. The proof is in the video of your birth too. Those darn XWF camera gremlins, went back in time and revealed the whole thing. They can do that, you know. How else do you think that flash backs to the past happen promos? It's the XWF camera imps, time traveling. Hey, at least now you can watch the video, instead of read the transcripts. It's weird that the file Gaea gave you was presented like that. Usually, a written file, with the description of someone's birth, only states the bare facts but your's came with not only all of the details but it also included some dialog as well. That's really strange. Why wasn't there an actual video, if they were going to go to those lengths? Eh, at least, thanks to the time-traveling trolls that film videos for the XWF, there's actually available footage for it now. Ha! Footage that proves that you were born on heroin!"

"You think you had a bad spell? Try standing in my shoes and experience... all that is you, three times in a row. It's truly insufferable. You are an insufferable human being. Get this through your head and remember it. I don't want to be here. I never want to face you, ever again, after this. You and me, we're not cool and we're not friends. We're two women in a wrestling company. That's it. Even if you say that you respect me. Again. I already know that doesn't mean anything. You pass that word around like candy. On top of that, I don't respect you. So even if you really meant it this time, your words don't matter to me. Much like you don't matter to me. An anvil could fall from the sky and hit you in the head and I wouldn't care. So please, don't shake my hand and do not hug me. It's bad enough that I have to lay on top of you, in order to pin you. There's absolutely, no way that I'm going to subject myself, to a hug from you. I would rather embrace a cactus and get shoved inside of an iron maiden, than hug you. Hear my words and understand. Trying such a thing, won't be accepted and will incur nothing but the utmost hostility. You have been warned."

"Oh and never compare us like we're equals. We are nothing alike and we never will be. I'm a powerful enchantress and you're a wannabe assassin, that can't wrestle. I haven't lost, since I arrived. I came straight into this company a champ, after I took the Bombshell title off one of the most powerful beings in the universe. You're lucky if you don't take yourself out on a regular, daily basis. Considering how utterly vapid and empty-headed you are, I'm shocked that you can string together semi-intelligent sentences on occasion, let alone function in society without some sort of assistance. You know, a special guide that's always there, to make sure that you don't hurt yourself as you stumble through life. Like the vacuous twat, that you are. So you see Jessalyn, we are not the same, not in the slightest. No matter how much you wish for it or pray, it'll never be true. Not in this lifetime or a million after that, will it ever be a reality."

"See you at your loss. Again."

[Image: jrjPfuF.jpg]

1x Bombshell Champion (Won title BEFORE any actual set match. Yes that means I technically "debuted" already a champion)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nyx Nephthys's post:
Darius Xavier (08-15-2018)