Please Log-in or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current XWF board time: 12-15-2018, 11:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                
X-treme Wrestling Federation BOARDS » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Booking
Thread Closed 
Robbie's Shove-It!!
Robbie Bourbon Offline
Man of the People

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-14-2018 09:50 AM

Hey, how's it going?

Robbie is standing in front of a stove wearing his in ring gear and an apron. Beside him is Mini-Morbid, who waves.

Well, guys, I am running a show for the XWF this September!

Robbie tosses two dozen whole eggs into a bowl. He then starts smashing the eggs with his fist.

What's the hook you ask?

Robbie places the bowl of whole mashed eggs under a mixer, mixing shell and edible portion alike.

Well, it's a contract scramble!

Robbie takes the bowl and empties the contents into a skillet, then tosses in other ingredients, mostly what appears to be diced ham, peppers, onions, and shredded cheese.

That's right, everybody who opts in will be competing in one massive match, with the last person to score a pinfall or submission within the huge two hour time limit will win a massive prize!

What prize you ask?

Is it a briefcase?

Mini Morbid holds up a briefcase. He nods his head 'no' then throws it out of a nearby window.

Is it a title shot?

Mini Morbid holds up a belt with a Super Soaker glued to it, then pitches it.

Is it some luxurious gift, like your own midget pal or a speedboat?

Mini Morbid looks up at Robbie. Robbie shrugs, then flips the incredibly huge breakfast scramble, complete with bits of shell for calcium, and stirs it with a spatula.

Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the Robbie Bourbon scramble gets...

MY CONTRACT!

That's right! Sign up, win the match, and I work for YOU!

Mini Morbid climbs a stool and stands on it.

Opt in now! RPing will start August 23, deadline is 11:59 PM on August 30. Not August 31, this will give us all a day to put together a massive 2 hour match.

Robbie looks confusedly at Mini Morbid.

Great, you're just here to break the fourth wall?

Robbie shoves Mini Morbid off the stool, who lands on the floor with the sound of a squeeky hammer. Mini Morbid turns and hisses at Robbie and then scampers off behind the refrigerator.

[Image: 5uxLJcp.gif]
Fuck Off.

Hart Champion - January 18, 2017 - April 1, 2017
XWF Universal Champion - September 17,
2017 - January 17, 2018
Find
Edit
VV
Unregistered

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-14-2018 11:09 AM

My very own Robbie Bourbon? Think of the possibilities!"

The scene fades out with a dream like wavy effect then quickly fades back in with various shots of VV taking advantage of "owning" a Robbie Bourbon. One shot shows the two of them skipping gingerly, hand in hand, through an amusement park. Another shot shows the two of them eating ice cream cones together, but oh no! VV's scoop falls to the ground and she is left looking sad. Good thing Robbie is there as he takes half of his scoop and places it on top of VV's cone thus turning her frown upside down. The next shot shows the two of them trying on matching dresses at a high scale fashion boutique. They look stunning in their matching pink dresses. VV spins around for Robbie to get a better view, and he nods with a wink, liking what he sees. The final shot shows the two of them playing patty cake together. Patty cake patty cake, bakers man. Then the camera pulls back as the two of them burst through a door and wreck the ever loving shit out of BX3, quickly leaving them as nothing more than a bloody mess of gore stains on the locker room floor. The weird wiggle fade happens again and the scene cuts back to VV.

"Oh yeah, I'm in!"
Rain Offline
The Enigmatic Anomaly

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-14-2018 11:29 AM

In.

[Image: Untitled1_zpsggan2wys.png]
THE RAiNBOW WARRIOR~!!!
Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [1x]
Born: 10.31.88 -- Died: 09.13.13
ReBorn: 08.11.2014

#theSTORM
#WOKE

@emo_hero
^click
Find
KimAnderson Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-14-2018 01:23 PM

If this is what I am up against that contact is as good as mine, I once again fine myself with some free time and nothing better to use it

[Image: dENqNHk.jpg]
Find
Robbie Bourbon Offline
Man of the People

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-14-2018 07:46 PM

Ooookay. So far we have the most adorable teenaged girl ever who wants me to help take out her angst like the story was Are You There, Robbie? It's Me, Margaret: we have Rain who will most likely change my name to Hail to fit in with the whole precipitation thing they have going with Snow and someone who has nothing better to do than employ me, which is flattering, I guess.

Mini Morbid walks into the room on three foot stilts, making him almost as tall as Robbie.

Don't mock them, they're interested. Besides, isn't it nice to have three women interested in you after your breakup?

Robbie kicks one of Mini Morbid's stilts, and Mini Morbid hits the ground with the same squeek as before.

Valenteen is underaged, I'm more likely to just wind up ripping the dick off of the first guy who tries to grab her hiney, and Rain...

Fuck Off.

2017 - January 17, 2018
Find
Rain Offline
The Enigmatic Anomaly

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-14-2018 08:20 PM

@Robbie; u aren't my type, bitch. Lose a few pounds and we'll talk. XD ♡♡♡

[Image: Untitled1_zpsggan2wys.png]
THE RAiNBOW WARRIOR~!!!
Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [1x]
Born: 10.31.88 -- Died: 09.13.13
ReBorn: 08.11.2014

#theSTORM
#WOKE

@emo_hero
^click
Find
The Engineer
Unregistered

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-14-2018 08:35 PM

Oh Robbie, you just lit my bat signal.

IN.
Damon Tyler Offline
Pittsburgh's Prodigal Son

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-15-2018 03:04 AM

Damon Tyler is in!

[Image: Image1.jpg]
"Pittsburgh's Prodigal Son" Damon Tyler
Win Loss Record - 6 | 0 | 0

ACCOLADES
1 x XWF Television Champion (Current - Won 8/18/18)

Find
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
RULER AND GOD OF XTREME MEN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-15-2018 07:08 AM

Tempting but I'm out

[Image: h7hb52C.png]

[Image: JeeZbnb.gif]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Find
KimAnderson Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-15-2018 11:51 AM

(08-15-2018 07:08 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:  Tempting but I'm out

Oh what's the matter Gilly afraid you will get beat by use little girls and once again show all of the XWF what a giant pussy you are.

[Image: dENqNHk.jpg]
Find
Robbie Bourbon Offline
Man of the People

XWF FanBase:
Very random

08-15-2018 01:02 PM

Alright. For starters, Engy, that was a night light I got for you back when you were just a simple guy. Me and Pig loved playing Batman with you, by the way. The pride of Pittsburgh is on board. No, no Sid Crosby, Ben Roethlisberger, Roberto Clemente, Terry Bradshaw, "Mean" Joe Greene, or Jerome Bettis. I'm talking about...

Uh...

Mini Morbid comes into the room bouncing on a pogo stick.

Damon Tyler?

Robbie scrunches his nose under his mask.

Who?

The dude from Pittsburgh.

Never heard of him.

He signed up, pay more attention.

Robbie rolls his eyes and pulls out one of those old squeeze bottles of margarine and squirts the floor with it right beneath Mini Morbid's pogo stick. The pogo stick slides and Mini Morbid hits the floor with a squeek.

I am paying attention. Peter Gilmour signed up. I guess he finally wants to ride my coat tails and actually seem relevant when in the same ring as me.

Mini Morbid stands up.

He signed up?

Yeah, I heard "Tempting, but I'm out of my mind with excitement and a bad case of syphilis or chlamydia or whatever STD causes brain function to go haywire, hopefully I get better in time to win your contract!"

Fuck Off.

2017 - January 17, 2018
Find
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-17-2018 04:48 PM

On a summers day over a seaside cliff, A Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 black edition speeds past the peaceful scene and reaches a holiday home at the top of the cliff. Once the car had reached the driveway the car drift to face toward the came from, The Car door open with a female giggle from the passenger seat as a leg sticks out revealing silky white thick legs. The figure completes there action and exits the car, The figure is wearing a black dress has pale white skin, has red lipstick and black eyeshadow on. The person begins laughing and looks towards the Lambo seemingly talking to another presence saying.

????: Didn't think we would be back, Guess you finally finished your soul searching, Still can't believe they gave you an amazing contract to come back, But unlike a certain beast you have to fight per date you actually compete. So what is your first action Shady baby!!

She looks at into the Lambo giggling and has a flustered look as the other figure comes out the car. He is in a black suit with a familiar mask on. He looks toward the woman saying.

Shade: Hope Darling, I was feeling a bit Homesick and I also want to much the company has changed. Also, I have a lot of regrets in XWF I would like to rewrite. Nothing unusual for a character like me wouldn't you say.

Hope looks a Shade with a huge grin on her face saying.

Hope: So when do we start working.

She earnestly looks a Shade awaiting his answer to here. Shade grabs 2 suitcases and a briefcase out the car saying.

Shade: Oh, we start after a make a call to an Old enemy, It seems he has gained power. While I was in hiatus, I doubt he remembers me, But who would after my last run. All I know is after this point I am All In.

Hope takes on suitcase and Shade arm as the walk towards the Holiday Home saying.

Hope: Oh Shady boo, Just don't let me wait too long, I will crancky.

Shade looks at Hope as she acts all Lovely Dovey with him. It seems he trying to express something through his mask, But all it looks like is that he is Staring at Hope. The scene closes with Shade at the huge doors closing looking driven through his mask

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Find
Griffin MacAlister
Unregistered

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-22-2018 07:44 AM

Fuck it. I'm in.
Dirty Willy Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-29-2018 09:38 AM

Let's just say I am going to show ya'll just how well Dirty Willy can stir a scramble!

[Image: zELKntB.jpg]
Find
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)