Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
...This time it will be different
Jessalyn Hart Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-13-2018, 09:27 PM

August 7th, 1990 845pm Good Samaritan Hospital Cincinnati Ohio

The agonizing screams of a woman echo down the maternity ward. A frantic man rushes down a hallway as if his life depended on it. He turns the corner to see his wife going into labor. He screams for a nurse come help. The nurses on the floor spring into action as they try their best to get calm and move her to a delivery room.

As the woman lays on her back she sees the passing fluorescent light off the ceiling. The woman, her husband and the team of nurses enter the room with a force. The doctor stood in wait preparing himself for the delivery.

Do we know if it a boy or a girl yet?

The man speaks frantically

No, not yet we wanted it to be a surprise. Can you give my wife something for pain, please?

A nurse wearing scrubs moves behind the woman. She placed the needle for the epidural in the base of her spine and pressed the liquid in. The woman's screams ceased to lower grunts of pain.

Alrigh Hun, I'm gonna need you to push really hard for.

The woman's grunts and moans increased as she tried to give birth to her child. She squeezed her husband's hand. He began to grunt in pain as well.

Okay, I can see the crown of the babies' head. Just a few more pushes and we get to add another Hart to the family.

The woman grunted and moaned then screamed as the child came out of her body. The doctor held the child in his hands. Lifting up slightly to show the parents.

Its a girl, congratulations!

The nurses take the child from the doctor, scurrying away with the child to clean it off and get the body temperature up. Moments later the head nurse brings the child to her parents.

Here you go Mr. and Mrs. Hart your baby girl.

The nurse gently laid the child in her mother's waiting arms. this was the moment they had been waiting for. They were able to see their child. To hold her, love her and care for her. The two looked at each other.

So, Joseph what we name her?

Well, Erica I think we need to name her after your mom.

Erica Hart smiled as she looked down her daughter.

Welcome to the world Jessalyn Hart, it is a beautiful place with you here.

28 years later...

Jessalyn sat in her room combing over the file given to her by Gaea. She went over word two or three times trying to remember it all. This was the life she had but not the one she knew. What might have been different? Would she have become a wrestler or maybe she would have been an assassin from a young age? What were they like she wondered as she gazed upon a photo of her parents? The memories she might have had of them had been taken from her, and she was given a new life. One of which she was thankful for but still she wondered what might have been. She is startled out of her daydreaming by a voice.

Come here I wanna show you something.

What is it? I have stuff I need to do before I leave.

it is an answer to your question.

Jessalyn thought for a second. Was Gaea reading her mind? Can she even do that? She did not know what powers Gaea did or didn't have. For the sake of her curiosity, she stood up and followed Gaea out of her room and down the hallway.
They went down the stairs and exited through the front door. Jessalyn still following Gaea began to question what was going on.

So, where you taking me Gaea? I have seen every part of this compound. What could answer my questions out here?

Gaea looked back at Jessalyn and smiled

Not all of the answers we seek are in the places we look.

Here we go again more of the cryptic talk, she thought that would have stopped when Mezian died but it must be common amongst the ancients. She followed Gaea down a path that she had not seen before. it's entry covered in overgrown vines and bushes. Gaea seemed to have just walked through the barrier of foliage. Jessalyn nervously and cautiously followed.

On the other side of the overgrowth was a simple dim lit room. The room had pictures on the wall and candles lining the floor. There were a few chairs and a small bench, in front of something that seemed like an altar. The smell of scents began to burn her nostrils.

Jesus Christ Gaea what the hell is this place, it smells terrible.

Gaea turned to face Jessalyn. She wore a face of disappointment and frustration of the young girl behind her.

This... Jessalyn, Is the Alter of the Fallen. Every Mentor, brother, and sister have their name etched into the walls here. Some of them have pictures with them to help us remember them in happier times. There is one over here that I want you to see.

Jessalyn followed Gaea's hand with her eyes to a small picture on the wall. It seemed to be a picture of a family. The back and foreground covered in orange and yellow leaves of Autumn. The couple seemed happy as their daughter stood in front of them in some sort of vampire costume.

Is that me? Are those my parents?

Yes, this was taken the Halloween before your parent's death. They were great people. Kind, generous, loving human beings. They would have done anything for you. They would have done anything for The Ravens. They lived by the covenant, they would always help out where they were needed in the city and they took care of their fellow Ravens.

They would have been proud of you. They would have been proud of what you have become. the things you have accomplished in life is all they would have wanted for you. If they were still alive they would have been supporting you in whatever you chose to do.

Yea right, I am nothing but a fuck up. I have done nothing with my life. I have been a drunk and a wrestler, not very impressive if you ask me. Then there is the whole assassin thing, I can't seem to be good at that either. What is there to be proud of?

They would have been proud of you doing what you love. They would have been in the front row of every match anywhere in the world. You may not think so, but I know they would have been proud of their daughter the wrestler. Also, you are not a bad Raven, you are new to this. Everyone has their difficulties when they come here. No one is perfect, your father almost shot his foot off the first time he went to the range. Your mother fell asleep on her first surveillance mission. You see no one is a perfect Raven we all have faults.

Not you, not Mezian. I highly doubt that if you had stuck with keeping this war to Celestials only it would have got this far.

Maybe, but there are rules we as Celestials have to follow. One of which is we can not interfere with the flow of time or interrupt the progress of humanity no matter how bad it may become. That is why The Ravens were formed when the council started to break the covenant and aid human in their evil deeds. Mezian and a few other Seraphim created The Ravens. We are the light in the darkness of humanity, we represent all that we can accomplish as beings. There is nothing a Raven can't do, and we will not stop until humanity is safe from anyone who seeks to undermine the truest forms of what we are as people.

Great motivational speech and all But I am still shit at my job as a Raven. I don't even know if this what I am meant to be doing?

Gaea took Jessalyn to a nearby chair and sat her down. She then sat in a chair next to her facing the wall where her parent's photo hung.

I must reiterate that you are not a shit Raven. You are new to this and we all make mistakes, you are human after all. Something you need to realize is that no matter what you do, all Myself, Mezian and your parents ever wanted was for you to be happy. If being a Raven doesn't make you happy then don't be a Raven. As a Daughter of Dyonisis, you will be hunted to the ends of the earth. So why not have the training and back up to be able to fight the people hunting you?

Jessalyn stared at the photo on the wall. She seemed so happy back then., they all did. What could have been? No matter what the outcome may be she had to do the right thing. She had to be a Raven. She needed to protect the people who needed and she needed to stop the Council and whatever they are trying to do. She looked at the photo one last time. She turned her head to Gaea.

Why do Ravens fly at night?

Gaea smiled for a moment before answering.

...To see the light in humanity. So, does that mean you are staying?

Jessalyn nodded her head as she stood up from the chair.

Yep, this is a new chapter in my life and it is my only life now. No matter what happens this time...This time it will be different.

Jessalyn and Gaea exited the room and found themselves witness to a frantic scene at the compound. Men and Women ran around each one looking like the world had ended. There were people barking out orders and others gathering supplies. While others took to lookout points along the walls around the compound. Three armored trucks came rumbling out of the garage and became barricades for the entrances to the compound. A sense of confusion and fear had overtaken Jessalyn. She and Gaea raced to the main building to see what had happened to cause such a response from the rest of the Ravens.

The two made it to and through the front door, inside there was more the same. Frantic Ravens preparing weapons and barricading doors. There were still people giving orders, and others still getting supplies. This was unsettling, to say the least. What would cause a relatively calm quiet bunch to be so agitated and alarmed? She and Gaea both knew who to speak to. They made their way up to the second floor where Abigail's office was. They could see her talking to her personal guards and making a wide sweeping movement with her hands. They couldn't hear what she was saying over the noise created by the commotion. But a few words could be heard over the noise because Abigail had screamed them.

I don't care what you have to fucking do, find Jess and Gaea! Find them right fucking now or I will put a bullet in every one of you, do you get me!

Jessalyn and Gaea moved into the hallway towards Abigail. Jessalyn spoke up.

Abby, We are right here we are okay. Gaea was just showing me the alter.

Abigail turned to face them, an expression of happiness and relief came to her face as she ran the few feet that separated them.

Thank fucking God you are okay. I thought you had left the compound or something. It is not safe right now.

The happiness and relief were quickly replaced by expressions of worry and fear. This was not like Abigail. Most of the time she was the most calm and calculating of all of them. She always kept her cool. Whatever was wrong must have been bad.

What happened Abihail? What is wrong?

Abigail began to cry

That fucking bastard sold us out. Fucking sold us out to the highest bidder.

Jessalyn had no idea what she was talking about. She didn't like seeing Abigail like this she tried to find out as much as she could.

Who, Abigail? Who sold us out?

Abigail's words were broken up by her sobs from crying

Alexi...Alexi sold us out...He gave The Consortium a list...a list of compounds around the world. We have confirmed at least six compounds have been bombed. The estimations right now are looking like 3000 dead and unknown amount injured. that doesn't count the number of Ravens on assignment. The fucker told them about those too. I am going to kill him...I am going to strangle him with my own goddamn hands.

What can I do? How can I help?

Abigail tried to compose herself before speaking. She took a few breaths and spoke

Manuel Penada, find Manuel Penada.

Jessalyn had never heard that name spoke. She wondered who that was.

Who is Manuel Penada? Why do I need to find him?

Abigail's face became very serious as she wiped tears from her eyes. the calm and composed Abigail had come back and with it her stern intimidating demeanor.

Manuel Penada, He is the Mentor for most of South America. From Brazil to Venezuela. That man looks over thousands of our brothers and sisters. He is one of the oldest Mentors. He is the most important man in the world right now, and the poor bastard is stuck in Peru.

Why? Why is he the most important man in the world

Abigail's face twisted into a scowl as she began to speak to Jessalyn.
Why?... Why?.... He is to be the next Grand Mentor. He is the most important man in the world because if he is captured by The Consortium, it will mean the end of all of us. He knows everything, Jessalyn. Every name, Every location, Every fucking secret for christ 's sake. Manuel Penada IS The Ravens, we must protect him somehow.

Jessalyn slumped into herself as Abigail berated her. Then she was reminded of what Gaea had said earlier. She had the chance to so what was right. She had a chance to make her parents proud. She was going to save Manuel Paneda.

Ill do it. I'll go get Manuel and return with him here.

And how do go about doing that?

Hear me out, I will take Gaea. She can port her and I to Peru, once we are there we can grab him and port back. If there is any problem we either solve it or kill it. There is no way any of those assholes will be willing to fight a Primordial.

Abigail looked at Gaea

What do you think?

Sounds like fun to me. The girl has a point none of the humans that work for the Consortium are equipped or trained to fight Primordial. Hell, even the Angels aren't trained to kill me, at least not well enough. We can do this, let the girl prove what she is worth.

Fine, I don't like it but if Gaea is okay with it so am I.

Abigail walked over to her desk and reached under it to press a button. An audible click came from somewhere in the room. She then walked over to a bookcase on the far right wall. She pushed into the wall and it spun around, exposing what seemed like a closet of some kind. Abigail then entered a code into the keypad that was on the front of it and placed her thumb on a scanner. A few more beeps and clicks were heard and then the sound of the closet unlocking. Once the doors were open the contents could be seen by everyone in the room.

Inside were weapons, but not just any weapons. These were the weapons Mezian had used before he had died. His two .50 caliber handguns, all ten of his throwing knives, his vast array of grenades lethal and nonlethal alike and there in the back it could be seen. His Masamune Katana. This was his prized possession. He only loved his wife and children more than this sword, but why was it here?

Why is all of that stuff here?

Before he died he was in the middle of an op here in London for me. He was actually the one who was supposed to kill Matthew Green. When he died I took all of his gear and stuck it in my safe. Now that you are a Raven and re willing to fight for our cause there is no one who deserves it more.

Emotions of joy and heartache came over Jessalyn as she retrieved all of Mezian's gear. She placed his guns in holsters at her lower back. His knives along her chest and shoulders. She tossed the grenades into a bag she was going to take and then she stared at the sword. This sword had taken the lives of thousands. He had killed everyone from thugs and gangsters to tyrants and dictators. This was the sword used to kill key members of the council and their lieutenants. This was not just any sword this was "Gladium Ultrium"...The Sword of Vengence. She took it and the sheath and placed them on her back strapping it to her around her chest.

Now, that you are all set to be a harbinger for the Ravens you should look the part.

Abigail walked out to the hallway towards Jessalyn room. She went out of sight bu then yelled for Jessalyn to come to her. Once in the room, Jessalyn could see what she why Abigail called her

[Image: Black-And-Purple-Assassins-Creed-Conner-...stumes.jpg]

Now put that on and go save us.

Gaea placed her hand on Jessalyn's shoulder

Are you ready?

Let's go save a mentor and kill some assholes.

TO BE CONTINUED...

So here we are again. We have these battles back and forth. You won our first encounter. Then you tapped out Isabelle or whatever the hell her name was. You didn't really beat me. You didn't in me for a second time, but here is your chance. Neither of us can lose our titles Wednesday. The company has a rule against people holding two titles. That doesn't matter though. The company has you, Abigail and I as champions. There have never been this many female champions at one time. I know, I know it not about gender I get it.

The thing is that no matter who wins or losses we both walk out champions. I believe that there is nothing more exciting than to see two people fight...just to fight. That is what this is for me, just a reason to fight. I really do have a bunch of respect for you, I mean it. I have had a few rough weeks. You caught me at a bad time in my life out first two encounters. That is behind us now and we should be looking forward to Wednesday.

Nyx I hope you and I can have the best match of the night. I want us to tear the fucking roof off of the place. Let us show them how a real wrestling match is done. At the end of it all, I will shake your hand, I might even give you a hug. People like you and I are different than most. Here's to having the best match we can and best of luck to you Nyx...Your Gonna Need it.

[Image: wallpaper2you-64426-20191117182800923.jpg]
2x Tag Team Champion W/ Vita Valentine
1xExtreme Champion
13-14-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Jessalyn Hart's post:
(08-13-2018), (08-13-2018), Darius Xavier (08-15-2018), drezdin5788 (08-14-2018)