Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 07:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
No rest for the wicked
John Holliday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-16-2018, 10:26 PM

The sound of my cellphone going off woke me up. I had only gotten to bed around midnight. Being a U.S. Marshal who dealt with crimes that involved such beings as vampires, lycans and everything between. I was on call a lot with the local police force, which meant I didn't get a lot of sleep. It was that and because of Lady Seras. She was the Master vampire of Pittsburgh. Every major city had one. just they had a local werewolf pack. It wasn't too long ago that you could kill a vampire on sight, but a few years ago there was a big court case that went all the way to the Supreme court. They passed a law saying that vampires were alive and thus killing one would be murder. So now not only do I deal with monsters killing humans, I gotta deal with humans killing monsters. Now that being said, there was a legal way of killing vampires. You had to be someone like me. You can't really arrest a blood sucker. Oh no, they had powers. Some could just go through walls, while others can control your mind. It was just easier to kill them, but to do so. I needed a warrant and I had to be sure it was that vampire. You didn't want to kill the wrong one.

I sighed deeply as I sat up in bed. I reached over and grabbed my cell that was on the nightstand. I checked the caller I.D. It was sergeant Bradshaw. He was in charge of the supernatural crime unit or S.C.U. for short. I knew he didn't want that job. He pissed someone higher up. or at least that was my guess. I hit the answer button on my phone.

"Holliday." I said in a tired voice.

"Were you asleep?" He said in a thick southern accent.

"Yeah, it's like four in the morning. I had only gotten to bed at midnight or so."

"Well son, that sucks I need you down here asap. We got ourselves a dead body."

"Okay okay. I'm coming. I'll be there in a few. I'm going to get coffee first. Did you want anything?"

"Yeah, if ya could get me a coffee as well. Black. Thank you."

"No problem. I'll be there soon." I hung up the phone be put it down on the nightstand once again. I hated starting off the day with a dead body. It was always a long day. Oh well. I can't stop life from happening. So I had to deal with it. I didn't take long to get ready. I had already showered before I went to bed, so I just skipped that. got dress and headed off to the coffee shop. The sergeant had texted me the where the crime scene was. It was a park in on the south side of town. I've been here a few times when I went for a jog. It was a beautiful place, it even had a pond in the center where you could feed the ducks.

I had parked my car and got out with the cups of coffee and walked up to the yellow tap that the team had set up. I ducked under it and made my way to the crime scene. There I saw Sergeant Bradshaw kneeling down looking over the body. I walked over to him and tapped him with my foot. He looked up at me as I handed him his coffee. We didn't say a word, not til we both took a drink from our coffee.

"Oooo, that's good." The sergeant said. I nodded.

"Yep, better than that Starbucks shit. So what's up?"

"Glad you asked. Some killed a vampire."

"Oh, shit." That had thrown me off. I was thinking another monster killed a human, but it was the other way around. I walked over to the body and got down on one knee to check it out as the sergeant kept talking.

"It would seem someone drained this sumbitch of his blood, for what reason I don't know."

The sergeant was right. Someone had drained him of all of his blood. He was pale, like fresh snow, all of his color was gone. As for why someone would, there were plenty of reasons.

"I know of a few reasons why someone would do so. Vampire blood is like crack to humans. It can make them feel high as fuck, like they are floating, another reason could be for blood magic and another would be just to kill them."

"Wait, you're telling me. You can get high off of vampire blood?" He asked and I nodded before taking another gulp of coffee.

"Yeah man. I don't know why it does, but it just does. You can make a ton of money selling it on the Black Market. It's like the new cocaine, I've heard it's mostly the rich who partake in this kind of shit. You know rich people, they have so much money they don't know what to spend it on, so they just buy drugs."

"Well fuck. Do you know if this vampire belongs to anyone?"

"You mean like who is his master? I've never seen him before and he might be a newly made vampire. I didn't see any marks on him that would make out who his sire is."

"Master vampires mark their own?"

"Yeah, so that other master vampires know not to fuck with them but this guy doesn't have any marks that I can tell. So he might be a rouge one." This wasn't good. Lady Seras wasn't going to be happy that someone was making vampires without her knowing. Someone could be making a play for power. She had made some enemies but who in power doesn't have a few people who don't want them there right? I was going to have to get in touch with her but it would have to wait til night time. The Sun was coming out and she was most likely already sleeping in her coffin.

"Do you know of any anti-vampire groups? This could be one of them." Sergeant Bradshaw asked me.

"Let's see. Human's First is the only one in town but there are many others all across the U.S. I'll go and check them out later today."

"Good. The medics should be here soon to take the body away. Then we'll have an autopsy. I'll call you when we are ready. For now. You can go back to sleep."

"Nah, I'll make some calls. Get some info on these Human's First fuckers." Yep, today was going to be a long ass day. Good thing I had coffee.

"Sounds like a plan. Thanks for the coffee."

"No problem. I'll see you later."

"Yes you will."

I sighed deeply as I made my way back to my car. I lit up a cigarette and leaned on the side of my car and watched the Sun come up. I had a feeling that this wasn't going to be the last body to turn up. I could feel it in my gut and over the years I've learned to trust that gut feeling. It's saved my ass a few times. Well. I guess this one is going to be a long one. People were going to die. I can already see the rivers flowing with blood but who's would it be? I don't know, I was just going to have to find out.

"Well hello XWF. I'm back, had to take a break. Hunting down blood suckers can take up a lot of my time but I'm here now and I'm here to stay. I can see a lot has happened since I've been gone. I'm not shocked to see Robert Main still the Hart champion but now he has a 24/7 case. Well holy fuck. The Uni champ better watch out. He could come and snatch that title at any time. but I'm not here to talk about what I've missed, No I'm here to talk about my match with the wannabe looking toucan gothic bitch. Listen up cunt. I don't know who the fuck you think you are but I can tell you right the fuck now. I can't remember you. Did we have a match before? From what you say we did and I hurt you to the point you can't use your hands sometimes.Good, I'm glad that you're reminded everyday of what I've done to you."

"I hope it pisses you off every single fucking time your hands don't work. It brings joy to my heart, but now that I'm back. I can finishes the job. I'll make sure your whole body doesn't work. You just had to go win that Xtreme title, didn't you? Not knowing what it was going to cost you. Everything. That's the price you'll pay when you get into that ring with me. Do me a favor and take two steps back and fuck yourself with a spiked dildo. That would be better for you than facing me in the ring. Now, I don't want to hear you bitch and moan when I take the Xtreme tile from you. Shit, I didn't think my first match back I'd be getting a belt right off the bat but fuck it. I'll take it and clean the filth you cover it in as it's wrapped around your waist. I'm going to save the Xtreme title and bring it back to glory. So I hope you enjoyed your little joy ride because it's come to me and it's staying with me. Don't like it? Too bad Toucan Sam. Life can be an asshole and it sent me to do the job. I guess bad luck is the only luck you have, or else you wouldn't have any. See you on Savage bitch. Oh and just so you know. I'd rather listen to a Chris Chaos promo than listen to you talk out of that thing you call a nose."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John Holliday's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (08-17-2018), Darius Xavier (08-18-2018), Jefferson Jackson (08-16-2018)