Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
DQ The ecstatic and the Sorrow
Cate Indigo Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

08-11-2018, 12:29 PM

Cate felt dizzy, after all her whole world had become so dizzying.

But then it stopped, very suddenly and she found herself in a nice little room with blue pinstriped wallpaper and a glass vase of yellow flowers on top of a small wooden table. Cate picked at the wallpaper with her fingernail, it was old and the glue had lost its strength. A corner came loose and the glue crumbled to the wood floor.

Whoever owned this room would be disappointed to find their antique wallpaper destroyed. Or in the process of being destroyed at least. Fuck it. Cate thought, Let's make it fully destroyed. Cate pulled on the wallpaper, standing up from the floor, Cate leaned back and pulled the wallpaper from the wall.

Crumpling the dry and brittle paper into a ball, Cate lobbed it at the vase and missed entirely, instead it just sat on the table a few inches from the vase like it was supposed to be there.

Supposed to be there.

Cate reached for the stub of a pencil behind her ear and revealed a smooth whitewashed wall behind the dried and weak glue.

Carefully, she wrote on the wall,

DAMON TYLER JENNY MYST

Wow! Those names were staggeringly awful. Cate pictured her two opponents, perhaps at a frat house party or just an empty Wal-Mart parking lot together

Jenny is drunk on wine coolers and Damon has been pounding Keystone Light since 3:00 PM

Finally, after two months since her last semi-original idea, Jenny says, "We should totally get our names changed! Like to something cool and memorable! I want to be Jenny Myst, but mist with a Y instead of an I because it's unique. "

Cate paused in her historical reconstruction. Memorable... right. If anything, these two were the definition of forgettable... Jenny Myst was a high school cheerleader whose crowning achievement was that time she stole a bottle of vodka from her Mom's liquor cabinet. And Damon Tyler... god damn dude, you are a mess. Voices in your head? That's really your thing? Your defining feature is that you're a bad boy stereotype and really who actually tries to be a stereotype? You, I guess. Guys like you have the personality of a dead moth, You should have stuck with the family business and worked for your Dad at the dealership. At least vacuuming out shitty used cars is a skill you could get good at.

Was it arrogance that led these two Community College drop-outs into a match with her? Or was it idiocy?

Cate looked at the graphite on the wall, "I don't even know who you are." She said quietly. "Either of you."

For a second Cate felt a pang of fear in her chest. No one had instructed or allowed her to speak. Why was she speaking now? Her heart sank, she was in so much trouble now.

Cate reached for her book, but found nothing. With no advice to go on, Cate returned her gaze to the wall.

JENNY MYST DAMON TYLER

Cate wondered how it had come to this, fighting two unwiped assholes on a Saturday. It wasn't the glory she had hoped for when she started training years ago. But then, what did Siran say about seeking glory? Cate didn't know, some balloonhead had swiped her Book of Wisdom at the Empire State Building.

I'm just going to have to do my best on my own. She thought to herself.

Jenny and Damon... they didn't matter. They were as intimidating as they were memorable. But Azrael... well, she was just glad they were on the same side. As bizarre and, effeminate? Yes, Effeminate. as he was he was capable of doing things that she could barely wrap her mind around. If there was an ideal tag partner to have, it was probably the Spaceman.

Cate recalled smashing his "inventions" the second he brought her to his laboratory and it brought a smile to her face. He denied stealing her book, but after some reflection, she was entirely sure he hadn't. Though, it could have easily been her opponents and at least they would have a motive. But at least when she got it back, he would now to never steal from her in the future.

And of course her Saturday opponents... just thinking about the match was giving her a headache, but at least she felt confident she would win.

Cate extended her pencil to their names on the wall and drew a line through each, "To hell with you both." she whispered

TBC
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cate Indigo's post:
Azrael Erebus (08-11-2018), Rain (08-16-2018)