Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Family Secrets and How to Learn From Them
Jessalyn Hart Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-10-2018, 10:15 PM

August 10th,2018. Cincinnati, Ohio 18:35

Jessalyn sat up slowly as the confusion and rage from her previous moments of consciousness came back to her. She stared at Gaea, the primordial's purple eyes full of regret and worry. Jessalyn knew something was wrong, she knew there was an explanation to be had.

So can you explain to me what the hell is going on?

Yes, but you may not like the truth that I will give you.

At least it will be the truth. That is something no one has given me in a long time.

Gaea's shoulders slumped slightly as she reached into a bag and retrieved a manilla folder. On the front of it the emblem of the Ravens

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-eAh_taHz_OJnPFbrnvj...hUoaLlTl0S]

On the top right corner was a picture of a little girl, no more than three paperclipped to it. On the tab of the folder near the picture the words: Jessalyn Hart, Survivor, were written in a familiar handwriting. Gaea handed the folder to Jessalyn and began to speak.

Have you ever wondered how Mezian knew exactly where you were when he found you? How did he know every little detail of your life from how many sisters you had to the fact your mom died at an early age? Because he was there for all of it, he guided your through life so that you would become a Raven like your parents. He was trying to mold you and turn you into what he needed you to be. He needed to do this without compromising the overall goal.

Jessalyn sat in awe as she read a file on her she didn't know existed. She read reports of her childhood like the author had first-hand recounts of it. She flipped through page after page of her life, it was like she as reading a biography.

Who wrote all of this? Who would have this much info on me?

Mezian did after your parents died he put you with a family that he could trust to raise you in a loving and nurturing environment.

Wait, Only my mother died. Hold on he put me with a Family?

Jessalyn thumbed through more pages until she got to the field action report in the folder.

3 Apr 1993 0715
Frankfurt, Germany

The following Is an after-action recount of the events of Operation: November. Mentors Erica and Joseph Hart were in the action of killing High Prefect David Allen when an unknown assailant came and terminated all of them. Although the target was eliminated, the long-term repercussions of the death of the Mentors may be felt for a while. Also of note, the daughter of Erica and Joseph has been relocated to a handler family for her safety. The location of this family will be kept secret, only the highest of Mentors and myself will be aware of it.

Mezian Alluena-Grand Mentor II

Like I said after your parents died Mezian made sure you were safe. He didn't want The Consortium getting ahold of you and trying to convert you. He thought of you as a daughter and would often recount tales to the other Mentors as if you were his own daughter. He never meant to hurt you and he only lied to you to keep you safe. If The Consortium knew you were alive they would most definitely try to kill you.

Why, why would they have put so much effort into killing a child then. Why would they put that much effort into killing me now? I am a nobody, I have no real connection to anything and I sure as hell don't want anything to do with this shit. This was Mezian's and my parents' war, not mine. I just want to go back to wrestling and getting drunk all of the time.

Remember how Mezian I killed you? We were trying to awaken the spark inside of you. The Daughter of Dionysis is what you are, we wanted to awaken it. The Consortium believes that if you and Son of Aries are brought together it will be the end of them. They haven't found the this generation's Son of Aries but he is out there. You being alive proves that to be true. So that is why they will try to kill you that is why Mezian placed you with the handler family to keep you safe and away from the eyes of The Consortium.

Jessalyn sat there trying to absorb all that was being placed in front of her. The idea of being some sort of second coming didn't make sense to her, it also didn't really excuse how people had been treating her.

So how do I and this Son Aries destroy The Consortium? How can two people destroy a multi-national group with endless resources? That doesn't make sense to me.

It's not just two people that can do it. Its when you and he will become the Mentors, that is when they will lose the war. It's been prophecised in their lore for centuries. They have killed the last three Son and Daughters. They won't stop until they completely destroy the children and end The Ravens.

Jessalyn leaned back and sighed. Her shoulders slumped and her eyes sadly shifted.

look, I know it is a lot to deal with. I have had to tell this to every Son and Daughter. I have taught them everything I can teach them. Yet, they all die, I have not gotten used to it and never will. This is the reason why I have tried to keep you safe. Even before you became a Raven. I saw it in you when you were a child and I still see it in you now. You just have to believe in yourself as much as I do. You can change the world and stop this war, you just have to stay alive and keep to the covenant.

I know all about the covenant. I can try to...

Not that one Jessalyn. The covenant of the Ravens, the rules they follow to keep everyone safe.

Okay what is this "covenant".

There is four covenant of the Ravens.
1) DO NOT KILL AN INNOCENT
2)DO NOT EXPOSE YOURSELF OR ANYONE ELSE AS RAVENS
3)DO NOT COMPROMISE THE RAVENS
Fourth and most importantly if you are caught no one will come and save you. Your existence will be wiped for the face and the planet like you were not born. Your capture will most likely result in your death.So... don't get caught, kill everything that moves until they put you down.

Okay, what do I do know? I can't go back to Abby, she is pissed at me. She is probably gonna kick me out.

Abigail is not pissed at you I told her that there were going to be complications. She knew that you would react this way, she was completely prepared. The person she was in the meeting with was me. We were discussing the effect having you would have on the Ravens. I can take you to her and we can talk about all of it. Would you like for me to that?

Jessalyn nodded her head

Okay then let us go.

Gaea placed her hand on Jessalyn's shoulder. They were teleported to London. They appeared in Abigail's office. The sound made by the hop startled her

Bloody Fucking Hell, no matter how many times you people do that I never get used to that sound. Did you come back to break more of my shit, or are you ready to be a Raven?

Jessalyn stared at the floor for a moment. Realizing how much of an ass she had been.

Look, I'm sorry. I just didn't know how to deal with had happened and I took it out on you and the guards. I didn't mean to be so angry. Its just none of what happened in Sydney made sense to me. LIke, how did they know what we were doing? How did they know we were even there?

Abigail tossed a folder onto the desk.

Simply put, Alexi betrayed us. He let them know about everything. He even tried to blame it on you in his report. In it, he claims that your " emotional connection to the situation caused the Consortium to have come aware of our presence.
The thing is that I knew he would turn on us. I knew that when I sent you over there, to be honest, I was kinda hoping he would be killed by The Consortium. But, he wasn't, and he is still leaking info to them and he had broken the covenant.

So what happens now? How do we stop him from doing this?

Abigail sat down in her chair and released an uneasy sigh

Well, love we kill him. He can not be allowed to continue compromising the Ravens. the only thing that happens to traitors, is death. Mezian and the other Mentors had no patience for them and neither will I, so I am going to send you to Serbia. Once you are there you will find him and put a fucking bullet in his skull. I understand if you need some time. The faster we get this done the faster we can address other more important matter s. Are you up to it?

Jessalyn sat in the chair near where she was standing. She took a moment to process all of what she had learned, all that she had been through. If it was all of this traitor she had only one option.

Okay, What do I need to do?

Abigail smiled at her as she walked over to a lockbox on a shelf near the wall.S he pulled it down and lit the fireplace underneath it.
The logs burned brightly as she pulled an object fo the box. It was a piece of metal in the shape of the Raven insignia. He pulled a fire poker from the stand next to the fireplace and attached the insignia to it. Then placing what now was a brand into the fire.

What happens next is that you take the oath and we mark you as a Raven. It's going to hurt a little but it will heal faster than you think. Are you ready?

Jessalyn nervously nodded her head yes. She rose from her chair and took the few steps need to be in front of her Mentor.

I am not one for tradition but, this is one of those things I can't just look past. I need you to recite the oath with me, okay?
Jessalyn again nodded her head nervously.

Okay, here we go.

We are the hush whispers shared by the enemy

We are the silent protectors of the innocent

We are never seen, never heard but always watching

We are the guardians of humanity.

May the antients watch over us and guide us to victory.

We fly at night to see the light in humanity.

We are Ravens.

Now, Jessalyn Hart spread your wings and fly with the rest of us.

Jessalyn held out her arms, extending them to each side of her palms pointing to the ceiling. Abigail removed the brand form the fire. The red-hot metal smoked as it moved through the air towards her. One pressed against her skin she crackled and seared her flesh.Jessalyn's body was overcome by the y pain she felt the blood that came from her would instantly be cauterized. She went to scream in pain but was stopped by Abigail.

Fear not it will be over soon. We go through this pain in hopes that it will make us stronger. Strong enough to deal with the pain that is this life, its war its heartache and its inevitable end. At the hands of our enemy or by the hands of the ancients at our journey's end.

Abigail removed the brand and Gaea quickly placed her hand on the wound. Her hands began to glow with an eerie green light as she began to heal Jessalyn's arm. Once she was done it was healed. He scared skin of the inside of her bicep throbbed as she relaxed her arms and the fell to her side.

So do I get to kill him now?

Abigail smiled once again.

Yes love, now we hunt.

So let's get one thing straight I am not your fucking 'baby doll'. I am not into that baby/ daddy dynamic. Secondly, you think that pulling Steve Sayors out the hole of obscurity that he lives in to make you somehow special? Please, I have seen better interview skills from Seth Meyers. You are a joke, your promos are a joke and most of the time people even forget that you exist. The only times I have seen you in a match was when you fought Jenny Mist those few times, that one time with another nobody and when Mezian broke you fucking head open.

Don't think that because I am a woman that I am so dainty flower. Remember John Holliday? He though the same shit. That he could say all the most ignorant and misogynistic shit he could say and expect me to roll over and take a pin. Well, what happened was he stapled my hand to the mat so he could get some sort of advantage. what happened next was I ripped my hand off the mat and beat him senseless, bloody hand and all.

So if you think that you have some sort of edge over me because you have some sort of "extremeness". You will find out that I am the most extreme bitch in here and your little loner, self-deprecating, self-loathing and disregard for your own safety bullshit means nothing to me. Go ahead, throw yourself around, take as much of a beating you can take. The end result is the same. You losing that title and me walking out the champ. And for the record the only time you will ever get close to my feet is when I stomp your skull in. The only time I will be on top of you is when I am pounding your face in. So go ahead and blow your load over it, its the only time you will have a woman on top of you. Get it while you can, the nurses at the hospital won't take too kindly to you doing it while they give you a sponge bath.

No One Is Safe...
[/Align]

[Image: wallpaper2you-64426-20191117182800923.jpg]
2x Tag Team Champion W/ Vita Valentine
1xExtreme Champion
13-14-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessalyn Hart's post:
Darius Xavier (08-11-2018)