Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Continued
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-10-2018, 10:38 PM

The smell was gag-inducing. Something was in there and was rotting in the California heat. Jenny had always wondered what "trashy treasures" lay in a dumpster, but she had a goal to visit a trailer park to find that out.

Those people always threw out the coolest stuff. Wasteful bunch they are.

Today was a different meaning, though. Today, she was out to prove that she would get down and dirty as well as being perfect and pristine. Her phone was chirping, but she ignored it. Today, she was going to do something she hadn't gotten to do in a long time.

She would get to own up to what everyone says about her.

Removing her shoes---Jimmy Choo and garbage don't go hand in hand---puhleeze---she looked at what awaited her. She felt the bile rising in her throat, and part of her questioned if she was going to be able to do this at all. It was nauseating, like watching a Cate Indigo stumble fest of a match. In the back of her mind she thought to herself that she would rather have sex with Drezdin than go through with this.

No, it was Mind over Matter. What kind of Queen would she be if she ran away and hid from something she had been running away and hiding from for some time now?

A false one.

An Azrael Erebus type of choke artist. She would talk all this big game and never go through with it, just like the alien himself. Or itself. Or whatever the fuck they were supposed to call it in this liberal ass state.

For real, who bans straws?

Anyway, Jenny rolled up her pant legs and looked at the big blue metallic boxes in front of her, many of with had rust marks and stains from god knows what. They smelled as though they hadn't been emptied in months. Who knows what kind of dangers lay ahead. Picking up a rock nearby, she tossed it in. It rattled around, and sounded like it hit glass. Good, it was solid and not some goupy liquid. That was one positive she could take out of this, she guessed. Now to get inside, somehow. The boxes seemed massive, even to people who weren't vertically challenged like her.

[i]For a while now, she has heard every insult in the book. She had been called trashy, slutty, easy, dirty....and those were just the simple ones. She always tried to deflect, to try to make herself feel better by being even more vicious and brutal to her opponents, both in life and in the ring. One thing she never did was own it. She never looked it in the face and told it to fuck off. She had cried many times before because she was never strong enough to face it.

She took a deep breath and grabbed the sides of the big metal box, bringing her feet up to the handles on the side. Using a burst of strength and a small grunt, she got her entire torso over the edge of the giant, rusted, stained and smelly metal box.

What she saw was horrific, like looking into the bowels of hell. Bowels of anywhere, really. Bowels was the key word.

A hodge podge of trash--food and food boxes, metal, glass, grass, cardboard and what looked like dirty clothing. To add to it, they were all wet from the recent rain storm so a gathering of mud stained the bottom. The rock she threw must have hit the clutter up top but didn't have enough force behind it to make a splash. Damnit.

With another burst of strength, and another grunt, she flipped her body over and landed in the one place everyone thinks she should make home. Instantly, she felt as though holding down her vomit would be an impossible task. This was horrible.
[/i]

I heard that I grew up filthy, a trailer park queen

She choked it back. She sat in the garbage, instantly covered in a vile filth she could not even begin to imgaine. She made what resembled a snow-angel as she laid back, relaxing in the place she was so scared to go her entire life.

Excuse me can you tell me the worst thing you've heard about me

She looked up at the bright blue California sky. Her backside was wet, she didn't know what it was. She rubbed the slop on her face, through her hair. She was everything they said she was. She was everything she claimed to be. She was perfect and trashy at the same time. She was a combination of the best and the worst things this world had to offer. Her hiding was over, she was finally home. Fuck paradise, forget the condos and the fancy cars......

She felt at home among the trash and she accepted it. For the first time in her life, she felt free.

..........."Jen?! Jenny?!" A voice cut through her euphoric state. It was Megan.

"In here!" Jenny said.

"My god, what are you doing in there?!"

Jenny called out.....Megan seemed like she was so far away. Jenny felt like she was yelling across a canyon. "I am home. I am being what they said I am. I am finally done running. I am finally able to look at myself the same way everyone else looks at me."

She pops her head out of the trash, covered in the soot from the grossness.

"I am finally a true Queen."

"You're finally insane."

"There isn't a damn thing they can say now. It doesn't upset. I know who I am, I love who I am."

"So your dinner plans at 8?"

"Tell them to come here, or cancel them."

Megan jotted something down.

Jenny smiled. A genuine smile. Megan shook her head and Jenny laid back down in the dumpster. Hot garbage, that is all she is......emphasis on the hot.

And she loved it.

[Image: 8kFH40U.jpg]

"Azrael, your lips keep moving but all I hear is “Blah, blah, blah.” Save your breath – you’ll need it to blow up your date. You want to attack me when you have no leg to stand on. Sure, you beat me for a shot at the Bombshell Title, but you failed to mention how that is your crowing achievement. It is the best and most meaningful thing you've done since you've come back. For a belt you didn't even want. How does that make you feel? You got lucky once, and its the only thing worthwhile you've done. Since then it has been loss after loss to top name superstars, having to be bumped to the mid card to finally get a win. The last time you were on the right side of a W, it was against competition that belongs in our developmental talent pool. Yet you want to talk all tough about how you are "well established" and that Azrael Erebus is a household name? Psssht. You're barely a locker room commodity. You've long since been written off. Whatever you did in the past, those days are long gone. You're correct, you WERE good, but every star fades and dies eventually. I thought of you today. It reminded me to take the garbage out. That is all you are. You talk and talk and talk until you are blue in the face but the truth of the matter is that you are nothing more than filler talent at this point. You're the alien that was left behind, unwanted even by his own kind. When you came back you started at the bottom, and it has been a downhill race ever since. Mr. Science Fiction over here.......Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. Azrael is grasping at straws like Californian's, trying to get in the last few pieces before he is shut out for good.

You said a few things in your attempt at trash talk that interested me though, from a sheer ignorance standpoint alone. You seem to think you know Nathaniel better than I do? Sure, you've been associated with him longer, but he has been hand-picked, groomed even, to be in Empire. He has a goal in mind, he knows what he wants, and that is to be the best. We give him that opportunity. We give him the chance to be something bigger than he ever was. His back is still in pain to this day from carrying you way back then. It was a lot to carry, because you're dead-weight carcass can't seem to do anything right. The Shane Carvers and the Nathaniel's of the world, they are true winners. You, you said it yourself, you just "existed". That is the same as now. You just exist. Damon and I, we are going to run through you tomorrow night. It is inevitable. You are a "savior" throughout the galaxy.....Azrael the charity case. You can't even save yourself. You say these erroneous things, then claim I am the dumb blonde. You're more annoying than a conom filled with fire ants, you know that? And my apologies, you're right, you're not a human. How could I be so insensitive. I know exactly what you are. You're not a man, you're like an early draft of a man, where they just sketched out a giant, mangled skeleton, but they didn't have time to add details like pigment or self respect. You're Frankenstein's monster, if his monster was made entirely of dead dicks.

The flat honest truth, Mr. Spaceman, is that you are not worth the dirt it will take to bury you in. I have a habit of doing that, burying people, ruining careers, and making people wish they chose a different profession. Look at Mandii Rider, Madison, Miss Michelle, The Sugay's, you name it.......they all have wins over me, many of them in title implicated matches. I have stormed back and flattened each and every one of them. Success is the best revenge, Az, but you must not know what that is like. In fact, I am positive that you don't.

Yeah, I get it, people don't like me. I just adore how you state the obvious with such a sense of discovery! A true pioneer! Land ho! I understand that people root for me to lose at every juncture. I want it. I love it. I thrive in it. You aren't telling me or anyone anything new. No fresh discovery here, just the same old generic bullshit spewed in a different direction. So please, keep talking, I promise I only yawn when I'm super fascinated.

*Yawns big, lasting several seconds.*

"My entire camp all week has told me not to sleep on you, but you're impossible to underestimate. You're also so easy to read, hell, I don't even need pictures! You're clever, crafty with the sex puns. You have more dick in your personality than you do in your pants. If you could suck your own dick then you would finally suck at everything. I am not worried about either. But for real, I am not worried about sleeping on you because in the end, you don't matter. I've said it once, and it won't be the last time. There is a bigger picture that is beginning to take shape here in XWF and you aren't in it. In the end, Azrael Erebus is going to be nothing more than a pleasant memory for those who chose to feel bad for the handicapped who gave it their best shot. You'll be a feel good story, nothing more, nothing less. The loveable loser. The rags to riches and back to rags. I am a Queen, and I refuse to allow your petty insults to get under my skin. They are juvinille, and show about as much talent as your in ring ability. You suck at everything you do, don't you? You see, I am the perfect heel because I make headlines. Much like Chris said in his most recent promo......I am the best kind of bad guy because I am the bad guy they are talking about. I am the serial killer inside that ring, the one that holds lore for centuries. I am Jack the Ripper, you're barely Craig Price.

Don't know who that is?

My point exactly.

I am the one who is going to go down in history as one of the best to ever do this. You're going to go down in history as that guy with the goofy hairdoo that may have wrestled a few times.

Facts are facts.

Cait......poor, sweet, innocent Cait. Silent since the last time I diced you up. This whole promo I have been going to Azrael....what are you chopped liver? Yeah, actually. That is pretty much your equivelant. Not only does your face look like it was set on fire and put out with chains, but your skill set is that of an autistic toddler. Az wants me to focus on him, fine with me. You'll probably be sitting there making dribbling noises with your fingers and lips anyway....its what you are good at. I’d call you a cunt, but you have neither the warmth or the depth. So, I'll leave it at this........you are a joke with no future here and when you step foot on my show, if I have my way, it will be the last time anyone see's or hears from Cate Indigo girl again..........

You’re the reason your mom swallows now. Facts.

I’ve forgotten more than you know, sister, and the difference in experience is going to show through in shining colors tomorrow night. Welcome to the big leagues, little girl.

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Edit Hate Post Like Post