Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Whose anus should I nut in first?
Bilbo Blumpkinz Offline
I'm here for the bitches.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-10-2018, 07:50 PM

Bilbo's scooter putters up to a camera in a dark hallway. He's wearing a Hawaiian shirt. That's it. Just a Hawaiian shirt. He's totally Porky Pigging it. He parks his chair with the back facing the POV, letting his little bare toes dangle down below the seat.

"Hey there fellow heterosexuals and also Chris Chaos. I got my Ghost Tank BH tattoo today so I haven't been able to put pants on. Too swollen on the sphincter, you know. But it's totally rad, I can spread my cheeks and cut a Ghost Tank promo, then finish it off by dropping a loaf of peanut brittle onto the floor. Can't wait for my first chance to use that. Probably be whenever I face Finn Kuhn since the only thing you have to do to bat that guy is show up long enough to drop a deuce. Anyway, y'all, who wants to talk about Micheal Graves?"

[Image: giphy.gif]

"Yeah fo real doe, Gravy is boring as fuck. As of this morning I can definitely say I have gotten tattoos on my asshole more interesting than yet another abortion of a Micheal Graves title reign. I bet if he managed to pull it off this time then next week Cadryn Tiberius would climb out of this new VV chick's VVagina and be like "Ayyyy LOL it was me the whole time! I'm definitely a champ!" and then they'd take turns passing the belts to each other while wearing different costumes. I'm a ninja! I'm a weird old racist guy! I'm a pedophile! Oh, wait, that last one wasn't a costume, it was just a real thing that Gravy is. No judgment here Mike, I have sex with all sorts of shit. Fuck all the kids you want, but Dolly Waters is a dog. She's a hard four AT BEST. I'd think you could at last troll an elementary school in the rapey ice cream truck everyone knows you definitely own and find a sexy seven year old who will also definitely turn out to be Cadryn in disguise. I made a list of all the reasons Graves sucks, and I wrote the hole thing on my dick. I wrote three hundred and fourteen different bullet points. You ready?"

[Image: giphy.gif]

"Man fuck you dog I'm reading it. NUMBER ONE... oh shit, I totally smeared the entire list during my afternoon JO session. Guess I'll have to wing it. Mike Graves is a bitch. His new girlfriend is definitely a guy. A guy named Cadryn. Unless Graves is the girl and Cadryn has been disguised as Graves the whole time. Whoa. That would be wild. I think these shrooms are kicking in so I gotta go. So, to recap, Cadryn, Graves, this Valentine chick = all . Me? Totally straight. Graves has Low T also. Oh, and some spelled both of our names wrong so even if we lose the belts it wasn't really us. Because we're both Cadryn.

Sike he's gay."

pin

[Image: pHzMe3t.png]

See What LOSERS I Pinned Here!
Edit Hate Post Like Post