Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 03:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Danger Ahead #1
JeffDanger

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-10-2018, 06:14 PM

Jeff Danger is seen having his hand raised after his debut victory.

He heads over to ringside over to celebrate with his family on his hard fought debut match which could of went either way.

Jeff Danger is seen backstage looking on his replay over the last match against Xavier King. "King gets hit in a guillotine choke reversing a move king has done and locks it in for the win."

"Hell yeah, look at the submission lock pulled off a reverse finisher."

Jeff heads off to his locker to get changer to go in the ring and work out with his trainers.

"Matt how is it going today?"

"It seems to keep getting better because millions of people saw your match and now we are getting more people signing up to go to our Academy and it is all thanks to you."

Jeff: "Hey man, you have taken me aside to allow me to train in your school while I made my way up the ranks and worked through the independent circuit to finally making it all the way to the XWF and the big leagues. Can't wait to continue the victory and make my name known throughout the XWF by walking away with the victory from Rain and VV and taking it into the next week."

Matt: "Lets get down to the mat and work on some more of your submission moves for this Saturday fight at the WEF in your MMA debut again Austin Stevens. We need to show them how it is going to go down."

WEF MANIA 233, Allentown, PA.

JOSH STARLING: In his debut match at the WEF, fighting for the Myers BJJ Academy. Weighing in at 200lbs and fighting out of the blue corner, from Dead to Rights, MI, the man with the plan, the king of 1000 holds, JEFF DANGER.

Kerry Starling: This has been a long way for Jeff as he makes his debut match again Austin Stevens, the bell rang and we are under way. Jeff makes his way in towards Austin and throws a hard kick to his stomach and landed a hard blow catching him off guard and grabs him in a hip toss inverted and lands a kimura lock and makes Stephens tap out in 23 seconds.

JOSH STARLING: The match has been stopped by submission at 23 seconds by referee Sam Lisbon. Your winner and with a record of 1-0 THE MAN WITH THE PLAN JEFF DANGER.
Edit