Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Spaceman and the girl of absolute faith
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-10-2018, 12:32 PM

In Azrael's long lifetime, he's encountered quite a few various, different reactions to his abilities. Depending, of course, on what exactly results from his actions. With a wide variety of powers, the man from the stars, can pretty much do as he pleased. A reality, that becomes increasingly apparent, the longer one stays in contact with him. It can be a frightening realization for some. One being, wielding that much power. It's a little hard to swallow and accept, without being a tad afraid. Probably most terrifying of all, is knowing the fact that over the course of his long life, Azrael has taken advantage of and abused his gifts, from time to time. Thankfully, it was becoming a more common sense of understanding that nowadays, he mostly used them for good. He wasn't a perfect spaceman though and has never claimed to be one. So there might be an occasional slip, when he could have handled himself much better and used a greater sense of restraint and judgment. Yet, for the most part, he was gradually adhering to a more satisfying purpose. Maintaining the role of savior of the universe and turning his back on the darker, more cruel paths that he traversed in the past. When some might have called him a destroyer of worlds. Ancient history and hopefully, a time that will continue gathering dust in the days of long ago.

Still, the reactions Azrael encounters when he commits certain deeds, regardless if his intent was good or not, could come with a myriad of results. Again, this was solely depending on what exactly he did, in order to pull the curtain back a tad and allow someone a peek, at the marvelous wonders that he's capable of committing. In the instance of his chance rescue of Cate Indigo from some security guards at the Empire State building, he merely used his most famous trick. Now you see me, now you don't. The disappearing act. Azrael's popular exit strategy. With the exception that he also pulled Cate, along with him for the ride. Reappearing, inside his tower or more precisely, his laboratory. A room that was exactly what you'd expect to witness in a mad scientist's lair, combined with a practitioner of the mystic arts sanctuary and a place that an avid explorer and traveler, with few restrictions to heed his adventures, would store his treasures. This was not only the first time, Cate experienced Azrael's powers but it was also her first time setting foot in his laboratory. Admittedly, he could have picked a better spot to travel to and maybe work his way into bringing Cate there but Azrael was an impulsive sort of man, despite his vast knowledge and experience, he didn't always think things through. So what he would be met with; from Cate, when they arrived at his laboratory, was a heavy dose of fear mixed with immediate and intense hostility. Sort of like what happens to an animal, when its cornered or caged, only Cate was a lady and could grab large objects and throw them. In other words, he should have maybe thought things through, a bit more. Then he probably wouldn't have found himself dodging flying inventions and pieces of metal.

"Cate. Calm down. I didn't bring you here to hurt you. I promise my intentions were pure. I was trying to do something good."

Incoming. A large device that was meant to transfer the mind from one being, to another. Azrael ducked to the side and cringed as he heard it crash against the wall.

"Please. Listen to reason. What I did... I did, to help you. Those security guards, were going to drag you off the observation deck, if I hadn't intervened. You probably wouldn't have taken too kindly to that and then, the police might have been summoned. You didn't want to spend the night in a jail cell, right? That wouldn't have gotten your book back."

Cate narrowed her eyes, the missing book, what did the space sissy know of that? He could teleport, maybe he took the book and it was no lesson from Siran at all. Cate grabbed a large piece of metal and jumped in the air as she threw it. Azrael rolled out of the way and right in line of her kicking him in the face. He took the blow and hopped to his feet. Disappearing, to avoid a flying wrench, he reappeared behind Cate.

"Stop attacking me. I'm not the bad guy here. I wanted to help you. I did help you."

A machine designed to capture the essence of a star, flew at Azrael and he jumped away as it smashed against the wall.

"Can you at least stop wrecking my creations? Do you know how much effort and time, I put into some of these things?"

An invention created to reverse time to a specific date and play back the events like a three dimensional, surrounding video, collided with the stone wall of Azrael's lab as he moved aside to avoid its impact.

"Some of the things that you're destroying, the pieces I used to make them, can't be found on Earth. Other parts don't even exist anymore and if they do, they're not items that can be found in this dimension."

A device constructed to lock onto an entire planet, move it through space and readjust it to a new placement, while adhering it to its original field of gravitation, soared through the air and met with the wall, when Azrael leaped out of the way of its trajectory.

"Alright. This ends. Now. I said... STOP!"

Azrael held up his hand and Cate flew against the wall and stuck there. Her arms pinned to her sides, she wriggled and squirmed about in place, unable to do much more than that. With a sigh, Azrael looked about his laboratory, at all the destruction and closed his eyes.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you. I only was trying to help you. I know you're upset, you lost your book but I don't know where it is and I don't have it. All I know is that this behavior has to stop. This destruction of my property has got to end. Lucky for you, I am far more patient than I used to be. I also can do this."

Azrael snapped and everything that was wrecked became repaired. Not only that, but the mess, straightened itself back into the organized chaos that he was used to. Cate stopped writhing and stared at the spaceman. With a small, smile appearing on his face, Azrael opened his eyes and allowed them to pan around his laboratory, before meeting Cate's gaze.

"There. Everything's better. I tried to appease your rational side, in an attempt to make you cease your actions, of your own accord but it's clear, that was a misjudgment on my part. Don't get me wrong, the things that you destroyed, were most definitely created by me and they did take tremendous effort and time to construct. From pieces I gathered and found all over the galaxy. Items that I uncovered in other dimensions and parts that came from the past. I simply don't want to recreate anything that I don't have to, because there are far too many new inventions, for me to devise and create. I believe my time is best suited for those things that haven't been invented yet."

Walking up to Cate, Azrael tilted his head, his eyes never leaving hers.

"Now then, you lost your book. Does that mean you can't understand me?"

Of course Cate understood the stupid spaceman's words. She just couldn't really do much about it. Especially now. Stuck against a wall. Still, she tried and managed to successfully, shake her head - no.

"If I let you go, will you attack me?"

Once again Cate shook her head - no. Then instantly, found herself free from the wall, standing of her own ability and power.

"You do know, I didn't take your book, right?"

Cate simply stared at Azrael.

"I didn't take your book. I know, I appeared when I did and teleported us here and you witnessed a couple of other tricks that I can do, but I didn't take your book. I don't know who did but believe me, I will do my best to recover it."

What was this? The space idiot would help her. Cate was momentarily perplexed. Why would he do this? After how she acted and what she did, what would make him help her? How could she trust him?

"I see those wheels turning."

Azrael chuckled as Cate raised a brow in confusion.

"Meaning, I can tell that you must be thinking, several things, all at once. Most likely questions. Allow me to explain. Remember in that story, the one that you read to me, back when we first met. The one about the traveler. Well, I'm a traveler. Except I can travel anywhere. Literally. I'm not bound by the restrictions of time, space, dimensions or even reality. While I'm on these little expeditions, I usually wind up getting involved in one thing or another. Which often leads to me lending my services, to beings that are in need of help. Earth is sort of my base of operations though. My home away from my homeworld, so to speak. Still I have this sort of impulse to help others. For the simple reason of helping them... or acquiring favors. Favors are always handy to collect. Anyway, I intend to locate your book for you, regardless of that. I understand what it's like to be unable to talk. When I first joined the XWF I used a robot to communicate with, because I wasn't allowed to speak. Not because of the company. No. The restrictions, were placed on me from another source, entirely. It's a long, story."

Azrael ran a hand back through his hair and turned to his vast collection of machines.

"The point is this, I promise that I will help you, find your book. However, in the meantime, I need to find you a voice. Some way to speak without speaking. I'd give you a robot but I am not quite sure that you would want to walk around with one of those all day. Plus, I'm not a hundred percent, I'm ready to give one of them away. It's complicated. You talk through a robot for a few years and you get attached. At least I did."

Walking further into his laboratory, Azrael began to look around as he mentally ran through a list of items that he possessed. While Cate watched in silence. He was a strange man. The way he moved, so calculated and precise, yet still in an almost, sort of sway to a flow or tune of nature. A man of his height, usually would lumber about but he held himself with a certain type of grace and poise, like no other. Feeling her eyes on him, Azrael turned his attention quickly to Cate as a devilish idea popped into his head. Then suddenly, without warning a tiny stone dropped from the ceiling and hit Cate's foot. Slightly hard but not enough to cause serious damage.

"OWWW!"

A grin slid into place on the spaceman's face as Cate grabbed her foot and glared at the spaceman. She didn't know how but she knew, that he made that happen.

"Hey! You can talk!"

"Jenny Myst. I'm feeling a bit of nostalgia here. It feels just like yesterday, that I beat you for a shot at the Bombshell title. A title that I didn't even want, yet still managed to win. For the humor of it. Nothing more, nothing less. Merely for a simple lark. Then Nyx Nephthys came along and I basically gave it to her. Oh sure, she says otherwise. Claims that she brought me down, with her amazing, powers of witchcraft but in all honesty, I let her have it. Titles aren't that big of a deal to me, in the first place. So one that I pick up as a joke, I'll definitely get bored of pretty quickly. You wouldn't get that though, would you? No, you like having shiny trinkets. They make you feel important cause then people notice them and skip over your total lack of any real substance. What do you bring to the table, Jenny? What makes you matter? Running Savage? Okay, you run Savage, that doesn't suddenly transform you into an interesting person. "

"You talk about my days with The Black Circle, like I was trying to relive any of that? Where you got that, only you know cause I never claimed anything like that at all. Yes, I was part of The Black Circle but I existed and established myself within this company, way before that happened. If anything, I brought more esteem and notoriety, to the group. I'm not knocking my time fighting alongside them either. It was fun, we had some laughs but everything has to come to an end, sooner or later. The Black Circle is a dinosaur, nothing more than a fossil of the past. There is one thing that we both have in common though, when it comes to The Black Circle. Nathaniel. I'm sorry, Nazi. I'm sure you're dumb enough to actually think that's his name and don't understand that it's an acronym. See, when I talk to him and I do talk to him, I don't call him Nazi. That's and every single time you call him Nazi and not Nathaniel, he's thinking you're a fucking brainless imp. Trust me. I know the guy far better than you do."

"Anyway, I see you made 'friends' with him. I'm sure he values that 'friendship' greatly too. It's not a part of his plan to take over the world. No. He's not using you in some way to fund his operations. Although, I would check Chris' bank account and see if he invested any large sums of cash, into strange sounding business ventures, if I were you. Nathaniel has made it very obvious and clear, that he's not associated with you, because he agrees with anything that you're about. Or do you lose track of your thoughts while that's happening and forget to pop your brain back on its course, till way after the fact that he's stopped speaking and is long gone from the room. Probably even the building. Yet I'm the one incapable of having any intelligent thoughts. At least, I'm not the one getting used by the guy, who will definitely make it his priority to kill me later. Hey Jenny when you're being led to the 'showers' don't forget to bring the soap. Now go on and actually think I'm talking about real showers. Come on dum-dum, you know you want to make that mistake cause I'm most assuredly not talking about gas chambers. No way. The Nazis didn't trick the Jews like that at all. In fact, I bet Nathaniel never even mentioned such a thing, to anyone ever. Especially not Scully."

"Yeah, but you're really, turning heads. You mean something, Jenny Myst. You matter and people care what you think. I know I do. Hahahahahahaha! Fuck off with that bullshit. Do you honestly think I give a shit, if you of all people, think that I matter. I ordinarily don't care what others think. Yeah, that's right. I know I'm fucking amazing and that's all that matters. You run a shitty wrestling show. I've traveled across the universe. I'm considered a savior across the galaxy for the things that I've done. You're a walking, disease coated, living mattress. A human doorknob, everyone gets a turn. The only problem, after awhile, that knob starts getting kind of gross and no one wants to touch that shit anymore. I know I wouldn't even make an attempt. Which is saying a lot, because not only do I enjoy sex far more than most, but human diseases don't affect me and still, you couldn't bribe me to get anywhere near that toxic waste dump, that you call a snatch. When I first encountered you... Jenny, you were a cum dumpster but now you're just a straight up dumpster. Merely looking at you tells me that if you had a flavor, it would be rotten garbage, mixed with wet dog. I also feel like you're constantly sticky. It's fucking revolting. My dick literally wants to detach itself, run away and disown me, for even bringing up sex and you in the same conversation. How Chris keeps going back to your petri dish of a pussy is beyond me, so I'm just going to assume his dick dissolved a long time ago. Like dipping something into a vat of acid, dissolved. Which explains a lot about the dynamics of your relationship."

"Oh and I'm an alien. Not a human. Get that through the soggy sponge that occupies the space, where your brain should be. Seriously. Just accept it. Bigger names than you have accepted the truth, don't make yourself look even more ridiculous and broken in the head, by denying the fact that I'm not from Earth. Heck, even your own partner, accepts the reality of this situation. So you'll sound even more like a crackpot, if you still don't and I'm certain you won't cause you're severely cracked in the head like that. By all means though. Please come at me and attempt to rip out my hair. Wow. Way to threaten a being that can regenerate. Tell me that you're going to rip out my hair. Bravo. I'm already shaking in my boots. With talk like that, I don't think I should even try to put up a fight. Haha! Right. You're going to make sure, that I'm gone for good. People will not only remember my death, they'll celebrate it. Please. Stop trying so hard to convince me, that you'll do anything that'll actually stick. Even if you walk to that ring on Saturday, pull out a grenade launcher and shoot it at me, it won't fucking matter. Death isn't an end for me. It is an end for you though. You human trash bag. So go ahead, come at me with everything you've got. Do something that'll hurt me. I welcome it but remember, anything that you can dish out, I can deliver a million times worse. Hey, but maybe Damon Tyler, will come to your aid and save you."

"Please Damon Tyler, go to Jenny's aid. I want to actually fight someone that I haven't already beaten. Maybe you'll even be a challenge. I truly hope that you are, and I welcome it. Anything is possible, right? You did beat Rain. The walking, no talent, joke of the company. Literally, there's a continuously spinning, revolving door of people that beat Rain. Rain only works here, to be beaten. He's like the rodeo clown of wrestling. So you might want to take that into account, when you toss his name around like it's important. It's not. If you would have lost, I think there's a clause in the XWF contract that you signed, that states you'd be fired and raped, immediately pending that loss. Anyhow, in spite of the whole, voices in your head, serial killer vibe, that you've got going on, I think you're probably my one shot at a real fight happening. So don't waste your time with Cate. Oh no, come straight for me, big boy. Just remember to secure your safety harness, cause I promise, it'll be a bumpy ride. One you won't shortly forget. Because win or lose, I always leave a lasting impression. It's too bad, I can't say the same about you. Maybe if you try really hard, you'll leave a mark that doesn't heal almost immediately, after the match."

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Edit Hate Post Like Post