Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
VV hops on the Gravy train!
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-08-2018, 03:31 PM

Alright YouTubers, I found out what my first match is going to be, and can you believe it!? It’s a shot for the tag titles with an XWF legend as my partner! I’m really in shock, like I have no idea how I ended up in this position, but I’m getting a title shot in my first ever match with the XWF, hells yeah! Anyway, on the last Warfare, BX3 pinned Micheal Graves partner Cadryn to win the tag titles, and Micheal wasn’t too happy about that, so he argued for a rematch, but he didn’t want Cadryn as a partner. I guess that they were having some problems or something. I really don’t know. Anyways, he argued for a rematch, and eventually he was granted one after putting his career on the line and offering to let BX3 choose his partner.

So in an odd twist of luck, they chose me!

Now I’m not stupid. I know what Bilbo and Dyke are thinking. They think that since Micheal has a partner who’s weak, a partner that’s going to weigh him down and ultimately cost him the titles and his career.

Now, I’m not going to pretend that I’m the best partner that they could have chosen. The facts still remain that I AM inexperienced and that easily could make me a liability in this match, but Micheal Graves is a legend! One that’s only improved with age. I remember watching him on TV back in the day. His matches against Cyren of the Black Circle were instant classics as were his matches against Sean Graves.

A decade ago Micheal Graves was poised to become one of the biggest names in the XWF, but for reasons that only he knows, he decided to walk away from it all.

Now 10 years later, he’s back in the XWF, and while his first few matches may have been rocky, there’s no denying that he can still go with the best of them.

That’s my partner, a main eventer on any card that he’s booked on. A guy who can bring the fight to anyone that’s put across the ring from him.

Our opponents?

A pairing of men who only have a job as a way to poke fun at the mentally handicapped. Their act is over the top, but they manage to make the morally repressed fans chuckle, and that is enough to keep them in the company.

If you were to see either of those men take on, let’s say Chris Chaos… Do you really think either would have a snowballs chance in Hell? Of course not, because while I may be unproven, they have built their career by proving that them vs anybody is a losing effort.l, save for a lucky win over my partner because he made the mistake of teaming with someone who is more inept than even BX3.

That’s not the case this week though, so you know what that means?

I’M GONNA BE A TAG TEAM CHAMPION!!!

Love you guys, hit like and subscribe and be sure to catch my next video!

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
The Engineer (08-08-2018)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Vita Frickin Valenteen's post!
Bilbo Blumpkinz (08-10-2018)