Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Tadow
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-06-2018, 04:48 PM

====I Shoot on Em'====

[The Scene opens up to tommy inside his new home in Baltimore, as he was unpacking some few things inside his room, he stumbles upon an old diary he had written since 2001. As he starts to read into it, the scene shift into a wrestling gym in Baltimore, where we see him in gym short and t shirt, dosed in sweat. We see him and bout five people doing drills. We see one lanky person passing out due to overexertion, and the 65 year old trainer starts to gain up on him.]

65 year old Trainer: Get the fuck up you magot! Don’t you want to be a wrestler?

Lanky person: Y—e—-ss…. YES!

65 year old Trainer: Then get the fuck up from the floor and do some running around the ring.

Lanky Person: I— I can’t even move my le—

[The trainer grabs him up by his feet like a child, and continued to bark orders at him, as the others continue to do wrestling drills. About three hours later, everyone is inside the ring. They are doing typical trainee stuff in the ring, but one Charli XCX looking chick fucks up running the ropes.]

65 year old Trainer: What the fuck is that?

Tiffany: I didn’t do it right, it’s not my fault.

65 year old: Yes it is, if you fuck up with running in the ropes, EVERYONE has to do them again!

[Everyone in the ring started to bitch and moan, while Tommy cracks a smile at Tiffany response to the old man.]

65 year old trainer: Everyone…. run these ropes again!

[Everyone had ended up in line, and each had to run the ropes. But, Tommy just stood there ignoring the trainers orders.]

65 year old trainer: What the hell are you doing? why are you still standing there? Do you know what I am capable of?

Tommy: Do I give a fuck about what you tell me? You got us running ropes, and doing useless drills. Not once, we had even done a freaking lock up. Where are th—

[The trainer then eyes on Tommy with distain.]

65 year old Trainer: First off kid, I call the shots in training you schmucks. If you want to leave this training facility, then go ahead. It’s not like you are going to make far in this business!

[The trainer then looks upon the students, as Tommy started to grow some rage from inside. Tommy the grabs the trainer, and starts to strangle him down to the mat. He starts to stomp on the trainer, but the students try to stop him. He pushes them off, and picks him up to his feet and tosses him to the outside.]

Tommy: Look at me you old fuck, I am NEVER going to make it in the business! I don’t need to be reminded about that at all. All I care about is just beating, and bruising every single person inside the ring. So guess what, I quit this dump!
Tommy then climbs out the ring, and the students watch him as he leaves the gym. As Tommy was heading inside his hoopty, we see Tiffany meeting him as he was opening his car door.

Tiffany: I can’t believe you stood up to that old punk, he deserved that beat down.

Tommy: What do you want with me?

Tiffany: I want you to know something… you’re going to make in this business one way or another. You might even become a champion. You shouldn’t be discouraged about the haters.

Tommy: I see what you mean, I don’t doubt you. He just a guy who’s past him prime anyways. So it still stands… fuck him.

Tiffany: You shouldn’t worry about him… how about we link up for coffee sometimes. Here’s my number.

[Tiffany hands him her number on a piece of little paper, and she walks back into the gym. Then Tommy gets inside the his hoopty, and drives off as the scene fades.]

=====jEssALyN, The feisty Baby Doll.===

“The gym wasn’t my cup of tea, the trainer wasn’t worth the $100 deposit ya know? I could care less about doing the same lame drills without doing some actual moves in the ring. I mean, I am someone who can learn really quickly about the game, and the game is something I would want to play with.

Before i go off tangent, as you may know, I moved off back into my old home town in baltimore. I got tired of the bullshit, i got tired of being in a negative space in my own livelihood. Nothing more, nothing less is going to be in my own head.

What is going to be in my own head is this title, this title I have in my shoulders, is somthing I worked hard to gain. For as long I have been in this company; never i my existence, I can imagine being a champion. All those people who tried to pin me, never could reach the final three count, since I keep on creepin’ on my toes to defend it. Now, I finally need to get this out of my chest…

I am not afraid to lose this title…

I know my time as X-Treme champion will be short lived, and someone ELSE is going to have to stay on their toes to not lose it.

You wanna know who is that someone else?….

Jessalyn Hart

Oh yeah, that same lady who tried to “End is Nigh” one over me, and all I can say is… that she tried, and failed like the others. Now, she demeaned a shot against me this upcoming Savage. I have no problems defending like a champion, but is she really ready against Loony one?

Jessalyn, baby doll… I think you are not even ready to take me on. If you think for a split second, even a minuscule chance you can defeat me in this X-treme rules match, then you are on another planet. I don’t want to be liable for the damages I place upon you, since you need to one day walk out and announce something huge for the company.

I am betting that you will try your hardest to get this strap off me, but you know and I know that it won’t happen so soon. Even if you beat me to a pulp, I still be a Loony Bastard. I am going to push you to the limits that you never been in before.

This isn’t going to be Bombshell bathroom break type of match….this match will be something that everyone needs to hold in until they see the conclusion. So Jessalyn, my wonderful, brave, sexy Baby Doll… better keep them boots off your feet, and smother me to death… or i’ll bust a Loony nut, until I get that three count with your body on top of mines. ”
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
(08-07-2018), Darius Xavier (08-07-2018)