Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 07:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Person
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-05-2018, 06:52 PM

The Engineer appears in front of the XWF logo. A podium is also before him. He looks quite a bit more solemn than usual, something's nagging at him.

It is with a heavy heart that I announce that I have filed a missing person's report for my manager, Madison Dyson. I have neither seen nor heard from her since shortly after the Leap of Faith pay per view.

It is no secret that we have not seen eye to eye of late, and that she has disagreed with some directions I've taken my on air persona in. But this is not some gimmick, or angle, or joke.

Madison Dyson is nowhere to be found.

Regardless of how many of you feel about her, Madison Dyson is a good friend of mine and has been for years. She supported me when most wouldn't spit on me if I was on fire. I sincerely hope she is alright. I frankly don't know what I would do without her.

If anyone has any idea of her whereabouts, or has any information, please contact the number posted at the bottom of your screen. There is presently a $200,000 reward in place for information leading to her recovery. Thank you.

i hAvE deVouRed hER vOx AETernA

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Edit