Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 03:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Volume 1, Chapter 3 - Awaken The Fire
Damon Tyler Offline
Pittsburgh's Prodigal Son

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-05-2018, 06:32 AM

"Falling from neglect, designed thoughts and intellect...
Forgotten and displaced, the crux of my dismay..."

Utter annihilation. Pure dominance. Absolute, brutal, full-on evisceration. Various phrases, various descriptors...and they can all be used to describe how Damon Tyler was in his debut match for the XWF against Rain this past Saturday Night Savage. Bell-to-bell, no stopping. Bell-to-bell nothing but destructive and chaotic offence that saw him get the victory. That saw him absolutely destroy and decimate the opponent's that lay down in front of him but above all else and most importantly, it showed and proved that Damon was able to do a very massive and major thing. Send the entire XWF locker room a statement.

Those demons inside of him triggered him to do nothing but absolutely dominate and decimate his opponent this past Saturday. Not giving him an inch of breathing room. Not giving a single, solitary chance of amounting even the slightest attempt of offence at him. From the on-set, right until the very end, it was just pure and carnal annihilation with that form of annihilation being held in high-regard in Damon's mind as not just a skilled professional wrestling exhibit...but a bonafide and firmly decisive art form. Every single move of offence executed to perfection. Every single attack precisely and accurately calculated. A match that started out as battle, and ended in a brutal, chaotic, destructive one-sided war.

The match was Damon Tyler's welcoming party to the XWF...a decisive message to the rest of the locker room and perhaps just a preview of what he can and will accomplish throughout his tenure for the promotion but things were just beginning. It was just starting. The fire inside of him...had been awakened. Burning and scorching with nothing but pure ferocity, Damon felt truly that he was now in his element. He was now in a place where he knew what the XWF style was like and on top of that, he knew what his demons were like as far as their mental guidance and obstruction in catering to his brain would respond in a big time situation like this. Those mental fires, those mental demons, just circulating and rippling a sea of mass destruction, anarchy and abyssal terror to whoever decided to cross his path...he had control of those voices...and Damon knew now exactly how to fucking harness them.

[Image: kern-justin.jpg?1441303942]

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Steel City. The City Of Champions. It was night, the darkened sky echoing and spanning across the city's metropolis landscape. With the darkened look of the city, a certain aura was amidst in the air that evening. It was difficult to describe the emotional and mental sensations that aura carried, however it was certainly there. Something that was injected into the air, like a chemical that carried various emotions. Those various emotions would definitely have different effects on different people...to some perhaps it was sense of a carnal fear that was surging through their mental waves, not knowing whether they were able to control it or whether or not something monstrous was moments away from appearing and causing havoc and disruption to their lives.

For others, the aura could have represented an emotion of gratification. Perhaps a feeling that situations in their worldly lives at the time were certainly ideal and were certainly what they wanted. That right there is a definite, definite possibility. Perhaps a sensation that despite whatever fucked up synapses have taken place in their lives leading up to this precise moment, they were finally at a state where they at least had somewhat of a grasp of control on the day-to-day actions that their life would be leading them on...to whatever the hell that path was.

And finally for others the aura was a shade of confidence. A mist of confidence that has injected itself into the air stream of the city, and perhaps a tinge of defiance as well. The feeling that you felt you were perhaps one rung higher on the pedestal than they were previously. Perhaps it was heightened state of emotion that at this point in time, they felt larger mentally than they did previously. A grandeur state of emotion. A pristine state of human integrity that perhaps has just raised the bar on where they view themselves...perhaps they feel that a tinge of invulnerability has traded itself through the air. That their sense of durability was bigger than it was once...that they feel they're on a surge...a rise...and not a single living and standing thing would be able to knock them down a peg and reset them back to once they were. For a mere moment, they felt in-fucking-destructable.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFHhInevceM[/video]

A rooftop in Pittsburgh was the location as Damon Tyler stood once again in a suit, gazing out into the distance. Taking in the city's sights and sounds and feeling every thing the city spoke to him. The demons were still there, swarming, swirling, causing emotional and mental havoc that transmitted throughout his brain however at least for the time being, those demons had a more positive effect than negative. They were communicating in the same pattern for him, telling him the one thing that right now, he knew he wanted and needed to him. Annihilate. Fucking. Everyone.

The time was about 1AM, with the shaded midnight sky flooding like a coveted, dark ceiling across the Pittsburgh cityscape as Damon Tyler was clutching a glass of whiskey tightly in his hand before he turned around to the camera lens preparing to speak.

"Totally. Fucking. Dominated .That's what happened to Rain this past Saturday Night. Totally. Fucking. Dominated. You know these voices, these demons, that person that keeps talking to me...it keeps swirling and swarming in my brain, it does, it fucking does but the second that bell rang, all of those voices and those carnal, flesh-biting demons all united. They all came together and formed a giant, indestructible stronghold where they all communicated to me unison. The demons were there. That angelic voice was there. They were all there. ALL OF THEM. And you know what they told me? They told me to go into that match and destroy. And guess what? That's exactly what I did."

Damon finished the last bit of whiskey from his glass before putting it away as he slowly inched towards the camera, steps of purpose.

"So I'm sitting here standing trying to contemplate whatever the fuck my brain is going to tell me to do next, as I prepare for this tornado tag team match I got this upcoming Saturday night...but that's a story for another time, right now my focus is on Wednesday Night Warfare, where they're dropping us in the middle of Colombia where I'm making my Warfare debut against none other, than Sebastian. Fucking. Dyke. This is the person that I have to go up against in about ten days now one-on-one on this ring, so let's forget about everything else and let's make this discussion solely on you."

"You're trying to retort. Trying to manifest whatever words you have in an effort to try and disrupt my psyche or affect my mind, perhaps try and corrupt her voice whenever she speaks to me and after a supposed veteran in this company, a man who supposedly has the experience upper-hand over myself...and the go to things you talk about and on top of that, the only thing you can come up with is "I used to engage in intercourse for money and I should consider myself lucky that your anger is not at me this week." Let's take that statement. Let's take that point you made. I should consider myself lucky that your anger is not at me this week. You know what you've just done there Sebastian? In one single statement you have just admitted that you're going to lose the match."

"Now I know what everyone is thinking right now. How did I get that out of that statement? How did I come to that realization that Sebastian is saying he's going to lose the match? From one, single, solitary, statement? Well the writing is on the fucking wall. Consider myself lucky that his anger is not at me this week. His brain is preoccupied. Like myself Sebastian has demons of his own, circling through his brain, tormenting and taunting his mental state as he's conflicting himself with his own issues, his own problems...but his mind is not in the war chamber. His brain is not in the line of battle...Sebastian Dyke's brain is pre-occupied with another trivial matter meaning that those demons aren't aiding him anymore...they're allying against him."

Damon walks up to a steel chair that's on the rooftop here and kicks it out before seating on it, staring directly into the lens on the cameras a slightly, demonic grin sprawls across his face.

"My demons FUCKING HELP ME SEBASTIAN. THAT ANGELIC VOICE IS THERE AS A SOURCE OF PRIMAL GUIDANCE FOR ME. They help me calculate every single move and determine my mindset into every single, war, battle and fight I ever find myself in. Yours are doing the opposite. Putting your mind into a place where it is distracted...because if your anger and emotional state of brunted brutality is elsewhere dealing with other, trivial, matters entirely...well I just said it. You'll be distracted. Your brain won't be in the match come Wednesday and because of that you WILL lapse in concentration. You WILL lapse in that ring and the ABSOLUTE FUCKING SECOND YOU DO...I'm going to strike."

"What I did to Rain on Savage would be a carefree walk in the park compared to the amount of infernal damage I'm going to inflict on you. Taking out a wrestler that has been beaten countless times is one accolade, but taking out a person who has done this for years is another, and what greater message to send out to everyone in the XWF Locker Room than absolutely destroying and decimating a veteran? Your brain and mind is focused on Jefferson Jackson and you've admitted this yourself. Multiple. Fucking. Times So you won't be at focus come Wednesday. Your brain won't be in the game. Your headspace will not be clear and because of that you won't be able to focus on our match...and those voices Sebastian...they're always one step ahead of ANYONE ELSE around them. So I'm going to look directly into your eyes come Wednesday night...and the second those pupils contract, the second I see that mental lapse in your brain...I will strike...and you will be. FUCKING. DONE."

[Image: Image1.jpg]
"Pittsburgh's Prodigal Son" Damon Tyler
Win Loss Record - 6 | 0 | 0

ACCOLADES
1 x XWF Television Champion (Current - Won 8/18/18)

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Damon Tyler's post:
(08-05-2018), (08-06-2018), (08-05-2018), Darius Xavier (08-05-2018), Joachim Bright (08-06-2018)