Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 08:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blanche Thorne
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-04-2018, 07:28 PM

Tomorrow is my mother's birthday and it is hitting me hard. Like a baseball bat to the gut, hard. You all don't know me... or her even less. I just thought I'd post where I feel like it counts. And it counts here. She used to read, everything, from shows to rps. She was more informed than even me. Then she died. I lost it for awhile and I left the fed. Now I am back. I have been back for almost four months. I know, it's stupid that I am wasting your time with this, but it makes sense to me. So please indulge me, for a moment. Say a prayer, I don't even know what to say... I just know that I miss her and she'd love reading what is going on in the fed these days. No joke. I can't end it like that so... I will say this, I would have never been inspired to write without her and to those that get discouraged - keep writing. As long as the story is good and the imagination backing that story is there, you have a motive to keep writing.

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-04-2018, 09:22 PM

Nothing about this is stupid. I have been apart of this for 4 yrs as of this month and it is hard to compare a thicker bond and the unity and respect that I have become apart of. I have made friends, even close friends, all through the silly, sometimes freaky, or just plain fun little stories and banter we share with one another. It has become more than just a place to write or a game, but a place to reach out when we are not just feeling down, at a loss, humbled, but also good and proud of ourselves and each other.

I don't know you as well as some, Az, but you were one of the first people I interacted with here and I have always enjoyed your work. It comes to no surprise that your inspiration comes from somewhere as beautiful. It is also inspiring and humbling to me knowing that someone outside of the fed, such as your mother, enjoyed our little game so much. A thousand condolences and hugs for you on a day I am sure we all sometimes go through. I empathize for you and wish you the best every single day forward. I am glad you are back and continuing to write. I am sure somewhere out there, someone is just as glad and still enjoying it. Even the strongest people out there have their weakest moments. But remember, moments are temporary. They pass and always will. Tomorrow will surely bring challenges of its own, but we will be ready for them every time. Ready to adapt if we need to and overcome. It is okay to be sad, but be happy, too. Because there is a reason you are sad and miss her and it is not because of something bad, but something wonderful and good.

You've come to the right place.

Xo
Aaron

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-05-2018, 12:24 AM

Az, you don't have to feel you're "Wasting our time" because you're not. That is a good thing, that your mum was so involved in your writing. It's great that someone who you was obviously close to, enjoyed your work and the shenanigans that go on here. I myself get on with most here, 3 years I've been here and although there is a lot of banter, when you speak about things like this, the guys/gals here can be good to talk too.

If I'm honest, I feel embarrassed telling anyone I write here. Very few know, my partner knows and she doesn't understand why I would stay up late to write a rp. Some people just don't get it but your mum did so that in itself is awesome Smile
Hate Post Like Post
Joachim Bright Offline
Heart on his sleeve

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-05-2018, 06:42 PM

I think I can speak for most if not all here that it's an honor that you felt like you could share that with us.

[Image: barbed_wire_through_my_heart_by_tripwire_d.jpg]pin
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-06-2018, 02:02 AM

To those that responded to this post, I thank you. I appreciate all your words and I am humbled by your kindness.

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post