Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
perfect storm show selection
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-04-2018, 01:25 PM

I've realized I keep being put on the Warfare shows without opting in. Is it OK if I'm only on shows I ask to be on? l also want snow to be teamed with rain as the Perfect storm, w/them teaming each show except for singles titles matches or other important causes. Thank you all.

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Darius Xavier Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-04-2018, 02:53 PM

For the record, you have only been booked on shows that you've opted in for. You may forget you opted in, especially on a show like Warfare where the window for opt ins is usually two weeks. Also if you opt in as the tag team we will book you in a tag match if we have the opponents, if not we usually book one of your characters in a singles match. We definitely don't just randomly book people who don't opt in unless their Roster Designation is Bad Ass, which, yours is not.

If you would like to opt into shows as a tag team only and do not want to wrestle any singles matches then please state that in your opt in so we know. Even just saying it today now won't guarantee that we remember each time we book a show so please help us to help you.
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-04-2018, 07:10 PM

Suck my dick! I Let's do a tag match.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post