Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
RIP Jeff Night
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

08-14-2018, 04:40 AM

Here I go yet again. I thought I was done after Jim Caedus. I told Jeff Night that I was done. I told everyone that I was retired but guess what? Things change. Especially when you are living alone now because your best friend died and it's just you at home.

People Power Academy closed down. I was done with the business. Looking forward to sitting at home and drinking a couple Natty Rush's and Steel Reserve. Enjoy my retirement but things happen for a reason. Jeff Night died in a car crash at 48 years old. The one guy I could always depend on in situations like this. Now, I am on my own with nothing to lose.

Vinnie Lane wanted to run his mouth on twitter and now, he has to pay for his actions. Robert Main wanted a challenger. He got one. Its a battle of life and death. Two men that are known for their brutality and willing to go the distance. The difference, in this case, is I got nothing left to lose. What more can you take from a man who has nothing left?

I am an evil man. The malevolent eye left in my head watching the violence unfold. Robert. I never wanted to do this but I gotta make an example out of you. When that cage door locks, It is gonna be hell on earth.

Hart Title on the line. My last shot at a belt this late in my career at 34 years old. Vinnie Lane better hope for his sake that you can stop me. You may call yourself the omega but I got you figured out.

Can you crack my code? Probably not. I am like herpes. I keep coming back and when you think I am taken down, I pop right back up. I am already going to a special place in hell but I will take you there with me! I promise you that! I am begging to see what type of man you truly are!

The fear... The temptation... The sins... The anger... The violence... It all starts on Warfare for you, Main. Nothing left at home. I am no longer a man. None of you cared what I went through. Just watch the fat man go through the light tubes. Guess what? Light tubes fucking hurt badly. I thought if I hurt myself enough times that maybe you guys would like me but I was wrong.

You people just enjoy watching people cut up their body and take years off their lives. Well, How about I start butchering up people. You know I can do it. I am the guy that has invented numerous instruments of pain and suffering.

I ask you this Robert Main before I end this. What are you willing to sacrifice against a man with nothing to lose? A man with nothing at home but himself and just an insatiable desire to inflict as much damage as possible on his opponent.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Barney Green's post:
Rain (08-14-2018)