Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker Short and swee... just short (rp3)
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-03-2018, 10:59 PM

"Cadryn Leslie Tiberius."

"Tomorrow, on Savage Saturday Night, you and I will go toe to toe, in a standard match. I know, it's a tad disappointing that management, couldn't come up with something more clever but you really can't force creative genius, on the truly boring and the bland. It's really kind of sad. I remember when Saturday Night was the best night to wrestle because that's when the really crazy stuff happened. Not any more though. No. Now it's boring. Ordinary. A warm glass of milk. Tepid bath water. Plain, toasted, white bread. Low fat, vanilla ice cream. Golf. The Boring World Of Niels Bohr. I think that's enough examples. That should get my point across. That Savage Saturday Night is a snooze fest. No wonder people call it the C Show. Cause the people who run it make it boring as fuck. For example, they have two big names. Azrael Erebus and Cadryn Leslie Tiberius and then, they put us in a standard match. How pathetic is that? That's so unbelievably pathetic, it's not even funny, it's depressing. There's only three matches happening. Why have two of them be standard? Why not do something crazy? What are you afraid that you'll wake the audience up? Yeah, that's right management, I'm talking to you. You really dropped the ball on this one. I'm just saying. You could have had something great. But you blew it. Oh well, better luck next time. Excuse me while I don't hold my breath in anticipation. Even though I can hold my breath way longer than a human, I still probably would die from a total lack of oxygen, before you came up with something even remotely entertaining. Whatever. I'm getting bored just talking about this."

"So Cadryn, I'm guessing right about now, you could use a friend. Since Michael Graves secretly hated you before your match even happened. Now that you cost him, his pretty trinket, he probably hates you out in the open. So there goes that friendship. Your only friendship. Couldn't have come at a worse time, eh? And after your televised, in-ring violation too? Damn. That has to suck. You were basically, brutally molested in public and you have no one to turn to. At least, now you know the truth though. That Graves was nothing more than a fair-weather friend. It's a common trait in this business. You're only popular and have friends, when you can provide something for someone and when you can't, you're about as useful as cold, lumpy, leftover gravy. I'd say I could be your shoulder to cry on but I won't, cause I don't really care how upset you are. We're not friends. Sure, I respect you as a wrestler and I think you had an impressive run... back in 2017, that's about it though. We're opponents and after tomorrow night, you'll go on your way and I'll go on mine and that's where it'll end."

"You'll go home, broken and bleeding. Hurting in places that you didn't think it was possible to hurt in before. Have a good cry while you drink, bath-tub distilled, moonshine out of a mason jar and then pass out in a worn, threadbare recliner, that you found in the alley. I'll walk out the winner. Feeling awesome. Completely unfazed by what just happened and get laid. Cause fucking after a fight, well that's one of the best things ever. I'd suggest that you try it but I'm fairly certain, you don't really succeed in that department. And when you do, it's more than likely with something that stands on all fours and grazes in a pasture, for most of its life. I can't promote that type of behavior, so I'm not going to advise you to have sex. Instead, I'll suggest that you avoid fields, farms and barns and maybe pick up a number for a good psychiatrist. Someone that can prescribe you anti-depressants, for the pain and suffering that you feel from your fake best friend Graves dropping you... like a sack of so many potatoes, getting your face defiled by Dyke and losing the tag titles, all in one night. As a matter of fact, you might also want to grab the number for a good suicide hotline too."

"A guy like you, probably has a few guns lying around, without the safety on and after a few mason jars of hooch, I'm sure the answer to your problems will seem incredibly clear. As clear as the bath-tub swill in your mason jar. Sure, it sounds like that would be murky, but since you more than likely only use that tub for booze making and not bathing, it's probably clearer than your actual drinking water. Which is definitely not clear. More like a weird, murky, cloudy brown, right? Right. Yeah, I know, I'm right. If it's brown, drink it down, if its black, send it back. I bet that's your real life water motto. You can't be too picky though, you are sharing a community well, after all. Which isn't really a well, more like a rain barrel that's in the middle of an abandon parking lot, where you parked your trailer. FYI. A rain barrel isn't a community well... or any kind of well, for that matter. Even if the twelve crackheads that sleep in that same parking lot, drink from that barrel too, it's still just a barrel, not a well. Oh and your suspicions were right, one of them has been bathing in it. That extra grit in the water, wasn't just your mind playing tricks on you."

"We seem to have strayed off course. The point is this, if you drink a bunch of moonshine and you feel like picking up a gun and ending your life, don't do it. Until after our match. Then I really don't give a fuck what you do. "

"See you at your loss, Cadryn"

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Azrael Erebus's post:
Joachim Bright (08-05-2018)