Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 07:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BX3
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-03-2018, 09:15 AM

Here's the deal.

Grant me a rematch for MY tag titles and I'll allow BX3 to choose my partner, or lack thereof...

AND

To sweeten the pot, I'll put my career on the line. If I fail to capture the belts, then my career is in your hands. BX3 will own my contract. Meaning, if you want me to retire, I retire. If you want me to join your little gaggle of fags, then Im BX3 4 life, or if you prefer to see me laydown for the Crimson Dong every week, then thats what happens.

Thats hiw confident I am in my ability to scrub the mat with youuntalented assholes!

So what do ya say? Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is and prove that you clowns deserve fo be tag champs? Or would you rather dodge this challenge and prove that you just got lucky?
Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-03-2018, 09:39 AM

"I'll fuckin' join. Remember when I killed you and brought you back?! There's no way we shouldn't tag!"

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Hate Post Like Post